Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Boko Haram Leader In Trouble In New York - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Leader In Trouble In New York (851 Views)

Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal / Trouble In PDP: Mass Defection Looms After Tribunal Verdict / Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Leader In Trouble In New York by nototribalist: 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
I just got this on my Facebook page. All igbos should better come out to vent thier anger at Buhari on Tuesday 12pm in front of the United Nations building. He can't go free just like that.

Take a day off, this is really important. Especially people around New Jersey, Pennsylvania and of course New York. It's time to tell the whole world Buhari is a terrorist.

My friends are flying in from Missouri to New York, it's far but Buhari go hear am dance am here in New York. Hope he's coming with his Army too.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader In Trouble In New York by DickDastardLION(m): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
angry sad
i pray the North Korea boy nukes all of you theŕe in Newyork, buharri inclusive. idiotts that will never rest
Re: Boko Haram Leader In Trouble In New York by sarrki(m): 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
Why not the ones in Delaware , Maryland DC and Virginia join since Amtrak covers there from new york
Re: Boko Haram Leader In Trouble In New York by hatchy(f): 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
These Ipob people una mumu never do?

Tufiakwa! Ndi Iberibe!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader In Trouble In New York by nototribalist: 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
hatchy:

Tufiakwa!
don't worry you go hear how far.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader In Trouble In New York by PrinceFromDilli(m): 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
The Sudanese Man their Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari did face surgery to look like Buhari was taken to greet his people Buhari is long dead

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader In Trouble In New York by SwiftME: 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
hatchy:

Tufiakwa!
Shatapp you were expecting them to go down without a fight.

Like say you know wetin MUMU be?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader In Trouble In New York by dustmalik: 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
nototribalist:
I just got this on my Facebook page. All igbos should better come out to vent thier anger at Buhari on Tuesday 12pm in front of the United Nations building. He can't go free just like that.

Take a day off, this is really important. Especially people around New Jersey, Pennsylvania and of course New York. It's time to tell the whole world Buhari is a terrorist.

How is that going to stop the Python from dancing? You better don't provoke the python even the more.
Re: Boko Haram Leader In Trouble In New York by nototribalist: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
sarrki:
Why not the ones in Delaware , Maryland DC and Virginia join since Amtrak covers there from new york
almajiri shut up, go get a job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Leader In Trouble In New York by nototribalist: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
dustmalik:

How is that going to stop the Python from dancing? You better don't provoke the python even the more.
we shall see about that
Re: Boko Haram Leader In Trouble In New York by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
nototribalist:

My friends are flying in from Missouri to New York, it's far but Buhari go hear am dance am here in New York. Hope he's coming with his Army too.

But according to Nnamdi Kani, Buhari is dead na.
Re: Boko Haram Leader In Trouble In New York by dheilaw1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
your leader was spotted today kissing his wife on the street of London, gullible Igbos still believe this 419 is fighting for them. sense fall on you

Re: Boko Haram Leader In Trouble In New York by kettykin: 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
let me see if the Nigerian military will go there and shoot them , Ndi iberibe . Tufiakwa !!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader In Trouble In New York by hatchy(f): 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
SwiftME:
Shatapp you were expecting them to go down without a fight.

Like say you know wetin MUMU be?
E pain you die.

The typical definition of mumu is just YOU.

Check out before and after picture of your Ipob...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader In Trouble In New York by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
nototribalist:

yes, you can.
Re: Boko Haram Leader In Trouble In New York by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
nototribalist:

make we pursue that boko haram father from Christians country , make him go Muslim country.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader In Trouble In New York by kettykin: 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
hatchy:
E pain you die.

The typical definition of mumu is just YOU.

Check out before and after picture of your Ipob...

at least the resisted unlike the mouth warriors whose only achievement is torun their mouths when all their leaders were bunlde to jail by a major

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Restructure Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problem...wg Is The Only Way Out. / The Debate That Should Matter On Nairaland / Where Is GARBA LAWAL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.