Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Please Is it Right For Me To Date My Neighbors Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is it Right For Me To Date My Neighbors Daughter (1224 Views)

Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is it Right For Me To Date My Neighbors Daughter by kchio13: 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
it's been 1month Nd 3 weeks since our new neighbor moved in..a family of 6(2 gals Nd 2 boys then d mother n d father),,but the case here z dat the first child(girl)...z smashingly beautiful and because of her beauty it didn't take me 2days to become good friends with her Nd in d space of 1 month our friendship had grown into a romantic type Nd she seems to be showing me green light .. but d case is i don't have a good feeling dat a relationship is going to work out well between us Nd moreover I've never heard or seen a scenario were neighbors re n a relationship and at d same time I love her Nd would like to date her even d guys n my hood re assuming dat we're a couple.. some of d guys try asking her out but she says no Nd informs me about d guys n how dey re all over her,i see dis as a way of telling me to take a step but it's hard for me..her dad z a lecturer n he's very strict Nd she fears her Dad,w e even Hardly have d opportunity to say hi to our self's...pls I need advise..
Re: Please Is it Right For Me To Date My Neighbors Daughter by greatnaija01: 11:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
nope altho it can never go undetected... so get her number and chat her up o... then when she is ready ask her out

kchio13:
it's been 1month Nd 3 weeks since our new neighbor moved in..a family of 6(2 gals Nd 2 boys then d mother n d father),,but the case here z dat the first child(girl)...z smashingly beautiful and because of her beauty it didn't take me 2days to become good friends with her Nd in d space of 1 month our friendship had grown into a romantic type Nd she seems to be showing me green light .. but d case is i don't have a good feeling dat a relationship is going to work out well between us Nd moreover I've never heard or seen a scenario were neighbors re n a relationship and at d same time I love her Nd would like to date her even d guys n my hood re assuming dat we're a couple.. some of d guys try asking her out but she says no Nd informs me about d guys n how dey re all over her,i see dis as a way of telling me to take a step but it's hard for me..her dad z a lecturer n he's very strict Nd she fears her Dad,w e even Hardly have d opportunity to say hi to our self's...pls I need advise..
Re: Please Is it Right For Me To Date My Neighbors Daughter by Fidelismaria: 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
undecided
you are already in love with her within a period of 1month?
tufiakwa
all I see here is lust not love
just do what you have to do and broom her fast
Re: Please Is it Right For Me To Date My Neighbors Daughter by phintohlar(f): 12:21am On Sep 18, 2017
Even if we tell you it's wrong, you'll still go ahead and date her, so what's the point.

1 Like

Re: Please Is it Right For Me To Date My Neighbors Daughter by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Please Is it Right For Me To Date My Neighbors Daughter by Greenbullet(m): 1:33am On Sep 18, 2017
phintohlar:
Even if we tell you it's wrong, you'll still go ahead and date her, so what's the point.
u a bad b....
Re: Please Is it Right For Me To Date My Neighbors Daughter by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 18, 2017
.z smashingly beautiful and because of her beauty it didn't take me 2days to become good friends with her Nd in d space of 1 month our friendship had grown into a romantic type Nd she seems to be showing me green light

blood of lizard shocked shocked

my brother kneel down lemme pronounce sense in ur life undecided undecided
Re: Please Is it Right For Me To Date My Neighbors Daughter by phintohlar(f): 7:21am On Sep 18, 2017
Greenbullet:
u a bad b....
i'm not a bad b...
Re: Please Is it Right For Me To Date My Neighbors Daughter by TINALETC3(f): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2017
yes ooooo, u cn find luv anywhere bt I tink u ar jst being lust
Re: Please Is it Right For Me To Date My Neighbors Daughter by wahles(m): 9:38am On Sep 18, 2017
kchio13:
Dz Scenario looks familiar, op whr u dey stay? Na my sister u dey plan for like dz
Re: Please Is it Right For Me To Date My Neighbors Daughter by joseo: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2017
is she matured enough?............house relationship is never my taste o......I don learn from experience....
Re: Please Is it Right For Me To Date My Neighbors Daughter by Wizywiz(m): 9:57am On Sep 18, 2017
@joseo would u mind sharing ur experience for us
Re: Please Is it Right For Me To Date My Neighbors Daughter by kchio13: 10:26am On Sep 18, 2017
lipsrsealed
wahles:

Dz Scenario looks familiar, op whr u dey stay? Na my sister u dey plan for like dz
if ure her broda then u should be 14 yrs old...re you??
Re: Please Is it Right For Me To Date My Neighbors Daughter by Ladyjumong(f): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2017
I dnt really understand what u feel for her

(1) (Reply)

Prison Warder Commits Suicide After Intimate Photos With Inmate Goes Viral. / 10 Weird Products Made Specifically For Breasts / I Love To Suck P*ssy, See How I Suck P*ssy - Man Shares Video Of Him Sucking Psy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.