Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

'the Attempt To Wipe Out The Igbo Race By Buhari Shall Fail' - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'the Attempt To Wipe Out The Igbo Race By Buhari Shall Fail' - Femi Fani-kayode (18025 Views)

Nuclear Power Stations In Kogi, Akwa Ibom Can Wipe Out Nigerians, Others / The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP / 'Buhari Shall Not Return Crusade' In Lagos By Pastor Val Inawutaoku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'the Attempt To Wipe Out The Igbo Race By Buhari Shall Fail' - Femi Fani-kayode by manci(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=captleonerd post=60569002]this ffk is just pressing the mumu button of the ibos. can someone wipe out a while tribe of at least 40million people worldwide? I wonder why this fools can't shut up[since even their fools followers knew it's a stupid accusations that Buhari will islamize Nigeria this is the new strategy they come up with again to drive their thesame illiterates to dackless ]
Re: 'the Attempt To Wipe Out The Igbo Race By Buhari Shall Fail' - Femi Fani-kayode by MasterKim: 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
mesoprogress:

This is a campaign to end ethnic bashing. It's not helping our youths in Nigeria. Instead of discussing intelligent ideas, we dwell on trivialities. I am campaigning to stop this on Nairaland. If only one person a day can make a decision to refrain from ethnic bashing henceforth, then this must have achieved it's purpose. Stop it and encourage others to do please do so as well. Bless you

Bros no ending.
Just end it cuz someone say so while d reason for dose hatred still burns inside us.

Address d reason for d hate first.
Dere re lots of threads like dat but next tin dey call us cowards and unity beggers.
Unity begging but dere flat skulls won't leave our region for somewhere else.
Ask dem why Yoruba is always dere problems. Dey neva accept responsibility for any of dere misfortunes, wat dey do is to blame a4onja.
If Hausa slap Igbo man, next tin is to start shouting Yoruba.
If fulani screw dere mama finish, dey will be screaming a4onja.
If one of dere baby factory pikin lost, na still a4onja.
I spit on dere fore fathers. They instilled d hate in den, dey were neva wise.
Rubbish set of people.

1 Like

Re: 'the Attempt To Wipe Out The Igbo Race By Buhari Shall Fail' - Femi Fani-kayode by mesoprogress(m): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
MasterKim:

Bros no ending.
Just end it cuz someone say so while d reason for dose hatred still burns inside us.

Dere re lots of threads like dat but next tin dey call us cowards and unity beggers.
Ask dem why Yoruba is always dere problems. Dey neva accept responsibility for any of dere misfortunes, wat dey do is to blame a4onja.
Rubbish set of people.

I'm Igbo, the so-called flatie. You have already assumed I'm from other ethnicities and a unity begger . Forget others, STOP ethnic bashing. It may be fun bashing up and down on Nairaland but you will feel good and have peace of mind once you stop. Just try. Peace
Re: 'the Attempt To Wipe Out The Igbo Race By Buhari Shall Fail' - Femi Fani-kayode by MasterKim: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
mesoprogress:

I'm Igbo, the so-called flatie. You have already assumed I'm from other ethnicities and a unity begger . Forget others, STOP ethnic bashing. It may be fun bashing up and down on Nairaland but you will feel good and have peace of mind once you stop. Just try. Peace
It's not fun but a pain wen a certain tribe continues to rubbish yours.
Re: 'the Attempt To Wipe Out The Igbo Race By Buhari Shall Fail' - Femi Fani-kayode by mavinc4u(f): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
MasterKim:

Wat brings about stubbornness if not pride

Lol. Inferiority complex?!
Inferiority complex brings about whining over d smallest pain. If ur road spoil, a4onja
If ur wife no born, a4onja
Every of ur pain is always caused by us who don't give two turtle shitz about u guys.
U re d cry baby of d country
Kip crying Ms superiority complex begging to be Jew everyday

Pride does not bring stubbornness. Go and read the meaning of the two very well.
Re: 'the Attempt To Wipe Out The Igbo Race By Buhari Shall Fail' - Femi Fani-kayode by billyG(m): 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
Johnnyessence:

Former aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has said efforts by President Buhari to wipe out the Igbo race shall fail.

According to him, 'the attempt to break, subjugate and wipe out the Igbo race through the auspices of ethnic cleansing by Buhari shall fail. This is not about IPOB but about an irrational and pathological hatred of Igbos.If he gets away with it he will come after the rest of us!'.
source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/the-attempt-to-wipe-out-igbo-race-by.html
This fool again?can anybody wipe out d igbo race?did he knows d numbers of igbo that was born btw yesterday & now,how does few suicidal ppl who are foolhardy 2 block a military patrol & attempt to snatch rifles frm a soldier amount 2 genocide?i dnt know y dis junkie like hate speech is he trying d incite d whole ndigbo race agst d government?
Re: 'the Attempt To Wipe Out The Igbo Race By Buhari Shall Fail' - Femi Fani-kayode by MasterKim: 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
mavinc4u:

Pride does not bring stubbornness. Go and read the meaning of the two very well.
We av hear u.
We re no more unity begging.
Let everyone wit dere stubbornness go to dere region

1 Like

Re: 'the Attempt To Wipe Out The Igbo Race By Buhari Shall Fail' - Femi Fani-kayode by mavinc4u(f): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
MasterKim:

We av hear u.
We re no more unity begging.
Let everyone wit dere stubbornness go to dere region

Tell that to your president.
Re: 'the Attempt To Wipe Out The Igbo Race By Buhari Shall Fail' - Femi Fani-kayode by Yusman316(m): 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
Amberon11:
Too many dense people on NL these days. I'm not Igbo nor pro biafran but I guarantee that all of you applauding Buhari for killing igbos will be met with a worse fate than those who were killed.

Nothing, I mean nothing justifies the inhumane treatment meted out to the ipob members. Fulani herdsmen who have killed thousands of people this year alone have not received such treatment. The NA has not begun any operation alligator pepper or whichever nonsense on them and neither have they been declared a terrorist organization but when it comes to the Igbo's the NA go all ballistic and are ready to show their military might , right?

NA, Buhari, and all of you supporting this evil are all mad and will face more tragic incidents because karma is a biatch.

Guy abeg go sleep. But it is ok for ipob members to kill northerners right? All these false online activists. Always saying things with one side of their mouth

1 Like

Re: 'the Attempt To Wipe Out The Igbo Race By Buhari Shall Fail' - Femi Fani-kayode by billyG(m): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
GuyFawkes:

He was in Abeokuta.
can u imagine their lies how can some1 who is resident in abeokuta at d same time b in ikeja slewing igbo officers?
Re: 'the Attempt To Wipe Out The Igbo Race By Buhari Shall Fail' - Femi Fani-kayode by MasterKim: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
mavinc4u:

Tell that to your president.
Lol. So u av to wait for d president b4 u leave cowards and back stabbers alone to dere region
Re: 'the Attempt To Wipe Out The Igbo Race By Buhari Shall Fail' - Femi Fani-kayode by mavinc4u(f): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
MasterKim:

Lol. So u av to wait for d president b4 u leave cowards and back stabbers alone to dere region

Write clearly, I don't understand your write up.
Re: 'the Attempt To Wipe Out The Igbo Race By Buhari Shall Fail' - Femi Fani-kayode by mankind05(m): 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
na wa oo, some pipu dn't even think before sayin things. How possible is it for just one man to wipe an entire race.
Re: 'the Attempt To Wipe Out The Igbo Race By Buhari Shall Fail' - Femi Fani-kayode by AfonjaConehead: 7:15am On Sep 19, 2017
MasterKim:

Bros no ending.

Rubbish set of people.

dis one just start... grin grin
Re: 'the Attempt To Wipe Out The Igbo Race By Buhari Shall Fail' - Femi Fani-kayode by ikheAllah: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2017
believe this idiot at your own risk. ;Dbelieve this idiot at your own risk.
Re: 'the Attempt To Wipe Out The Igbo Race By Buhari Shall Fail' - Femi Fani-kayode by laudate: 12:15am On Sep 21, 2017
msylva2147:
I hate people with sentiments, when the ipob started killing people innocently in Aba on Tuesday where were you? Even someone who even tried to stop them was equally burnt to ashes in my presence and you saw nothing wrong with that but when they try to stop them and they refused and started feeling like James Bond and commando combined and the military decided to teach them a small lesson that's when you feel the treatment is inhuman right? continue, they were even lucky I wasn't part of that operation python dance if not I will have killed all them. Nonsense!
Wow!! shocked You mean IPOB did all these in Aba? Chimo!!
Re: 'the Attempt To Wipe Out The Igbo Race By Buhari Shall Fail' - Femi Fani-kayode by laudate: 12:25am On Sep 21, 2017
Yusman316:

Guy abeg go sleep. But it is ok for ipob members to kill northerners right? All these false online activists. Always saying things with one side of their mouth

Gbam!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose’s Arrogance Caused PDP's Defeat — Kashamu / Kano: Two Women Arrested For Buying PVCs At The Disputed Gama Ward / Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.