Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Heavenly Scientist And Earthly Scientist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heavenly Scientist And Earthly Scientist (318 Views)

‘I Have No Wife, Earthly Children, I’m The Last Maharaji Alive’ - Guru Maharaji / Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members / The Scientist And His Dogs: A Modern Parable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heavenly Scientist And Earthly Scientist by Hier(m): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2017
I created a thread sometime ago, where different spiritual scientist gave proof of how they encountered God here on earth, this folks are from Nairaland, and they present their facts without any sentiment or mispresentation of facts.

Come to think of this, if earthly scientist can provide proofs of the discovery of a new object or disease and we believe. Should you not consider it unfair to yourself and generally unfair when we have spiritual scientist who would tell us about things that our earthly scientist can not quantify using their gadgets and machines.

Pls, be fair to yourself, Jesus is Lord over all and He's coming when we lest expect. Be converted, pray without ceasing and pray that God reveal Himself to you, our Father and our God, we believe this ones seek to know you, cause that they have intimacy with you, and let their heart for more of you than never before. For in Jesus Name we have prayed.

The link is here

www.nairaland.com/3942302/share-testimony-holy-ghost-baptism
Re: Heavenly Scientist And Earthly Scientist by GodsMopol: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Recommended Acts Of Salat / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 16/10/2017 Enjoying Divine Provision / Why Is So Much Of The World Still Unevangelised?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.