Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Man Fires Secretary Who Tries To Make A Hit On Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Fires Secretary Who Tries To Make A Hit On Him (754 Views)

"Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / Lady Holds Onto Her Man Who Tries To Run In Pre-Wedding Photos / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Fires Secretary Who Tries To Make A Hit On Him by Kikalee: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2017
As shared by a twitter user......An assistant tried to make moves on her boss and got more than she asked

Re: Man Fires Secretary Who Tries To Make A Hit On Him by AlexCk: 9:02am On Sep 18, 2017
Lol,

If this is true, then i only have one to say: "busted!!" Lol

Re: Man Fires Secretary Who Tries To Make A Hit On Him by adadike281(f): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2017
This is what I call ' a real man'. Able to stand tall in face of temptations.
Re: Man Fires Secretary Who Tries To Make A Hit On Him by Sierusvirus(m): 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
After they will be accusing men taking advantage of them. 90% of women behave this way to cover their incompetence.
Re: Man Fires Secretary Who Tries To Make A Hit On Him by bitchcrafts: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mtseew. When d result of this didnt happen to him..

Re: Man Fires Secretary Who Tries To Make A Hit On Him by oluebubeneo(f): 7:25am On Sep 19, 2017
;Deeyaa... I think it's better for business to be strictly business. No need for unnecessary familiarity...
Re: Man Fires Secretary Who Tries To Make A Hit On Him by Lalas247(f): 7:28am On Sep 19, 2017
Someone give that guy a COLD drink grin
His wife face right now grin

The Guy na STALLION the real breed grin
Re: Man Fires Secretary Who Tries To Make A Hit On Him by TINALETC3(f): 7:29am On Sep 19, 2017
Nice one
Re: Man Fires Secretary Who Tries To Make A Hit On Him by IamLEGEND1: 7:37am On Sep 19, 2017
old story.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Man Enough To Carry This One Say I Do!!! / Touching Successful Business Woman Who Lost Her Two Legs In A Horrific / Lady Manhandled By Policeman After Her Hubby's "Sidechic" Got Her Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.