Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! (1673 Views)

Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband / Igbo's should not be in higly volatile and under-developed states like Bayelsa / RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 18, 2017
FFK is just using them for politics,the man is a confirm igbo hater if you check his old statements about the igbo,pls beware.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by nototribalist: 10:01am On Sep 18, 2017
abdelrahman:
FFK is just using them for politics,the man is a confirm igbo hater if you check his old statements about the igbo,pls beware.
so they should believe thiefnubuu and Buhari? Don't make me lay generation curse on you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2017
nototribalist:
so they should believe thiefnubuu and Buhari? Don't make me lay generation curse on you
ogbeni that is your own opinion dude,did i tell you to believe in them?

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 18, 2017
abdelrahman:

You are a Muslim extremist bigot so you are excluded from talking about the igbos. Leave them alone. We are aware of what is going on in this regime but God would save Christians. I am a Yoruba and Christian and I would rather believe FFK than any Muslim. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by devindevin2000: 10:20am On Sep 18, 2017
abdelrahman:
[s]FFK is just using them for politics,the man is a confirm igbo hater if you check his old statements about the igbo,pls beware[/s].

4 Likes

Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=devindevin2000 post=60576216][/quote]lick his tribal mark nigga.
Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by aolawale025: 10:30am On Sep 18, 2017
Would you rather they put their fate in buhari's hands?
Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You are a Muslim extremist bigot so you are excluded from talking about the igbos. Leave them alone. We are aware of what is going on in this regime but God would save Christians. I am a Yoruba and Christian and I would rather believe FFK than any Muslim. angry
see this idiot ipob that think he can divide yoruba through religion,try again,idiot,did i say christian igbo,let me tell you something nigga,not all igbo are christians,even there are some igbo muslims that are ipob members.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by zionmde: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2017
abdelrahman:
And who are u to think u have any opinion. keep ur stinking opinion to urself. Its now becoming an insult to have any dummy wake up and say anything he wants and put the name Igbo.
so shut and find some good u can do today
Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 18, 2017
zionmde:

And who are u to think u have any opinion. keep ur stinking opinion to urself. Its now becoming an insult to have any dummy wake up and say anything he wants and put the name Igbo.
so shut and find some good u can do today
ok next!
Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by tabletman1: 11:40am On Sep 18, 2017
I don't know if Igbo's are made of different stocks because the igbos commenting on this thread are emotional and delusional to the things happening in Nigeria. that the op is an Hausa man does not mean he is lying or saying otherwise. Ffk is a confirmed Igbo hater and nothing can change that. its high time we start blasting that chameleon because he can't be using a whole race for his stupid political ambition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 18, 2017
abdelrahman:
see this idiot ipob that think he can divide yoruba through religion,try again,idiot,did i say christian igbo,let me tell you something nigga,not all igbo are christians,even there are some igbo muslims that are ipob members.

Believe what you want but some of us would not sit by and watch you obliterate our only defense from being totally islamised. Why do certain people want to shut down Afenifere? Because those guys are largely Christian and they want the country restructured! You think we don't know what is happening? I blame papa Adeboye for what is currently happening as pastor Bosun Emmanuel revealed what was in stock for Christians under Buhari but we sold our freedom for a useless and powerless Vice Presidential slot! But I know God will save his children.
Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Believe what you want but some of us would not sit by and watch you obliterate our only defense from being totally islamised. Why do certain people want to shut down Afenifere? Because those guys are largely Christian and they want the country restructured! You think we don't know what is happening? I blame papa Adeboye for what is currently happening as pastor Bosun Emmanuel revealed what was in stock for Christians under Buhari but we sold our freedom for a useless and powerless Vice Presidential slot! But I know God will save his children.
see how these ipob want to use religion to divide us,try again.
Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

do you think restructuring is about religion? Deceive yourself,i back restructuring,so you can go and die.
Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 18, 2017
abdelrahman:
see how these ipob want to use religion to divide us,try again.

Fvck off! You can call me Ipob all you like but we would not sit down and allow the passiveness of the SW Muslims to lull us to sleep. If Igbos are tamed, we yoruba Christians are toast! I would not raise my children in a Muslim nation!
Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Fvck off! You can call me Ipob all you like but we would not sit down and allow the passiveness of the SW Muslims to lull us to sleep. If Igbos are tamed, we yoruba Christians are toast! I would not raise my children in a Muslim nation!
oloriburuku olofo,see how the idiot want to insert religion to it,im not talking about religion here,you can fvck off.
Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
abdelrahman:
oloriburuku olofo,see how the idiot want to insert religion to it,im not talking about religion here,you can fvck off.

You better fvck off. We would not allow you to lull us to sleep with your body language and passive support for injustice against the Igbos. We know you would come for us next!

Koni rogbo fun awon to ni e! Oloriburuku oloshi!
Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You better fvck off. We would not allow you to lull us to sleep with your body language and passive support for injustice against the Igbos. We know you would come for us next!

cry me a river nigga.
Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by Danladi7: 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=Danladi7 post=60580394][/quote]

I am not igbo but I would not shut my eyes to injustice.
Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by Danladi7: 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by Danladi7: 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am not igbo but I would not shut my eyes to injustice.
what injustice?
by the way,you can claim whatever you like.
Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
The idiot alcarez want to insert religion to it,and im not talking about religion,by the way is christianity equivalent to igbo?,cos i know some ipob members that are muslims,and to burst his bubble again,islam had been in yoruba land since 16th century before christianity came in 19th or late 18 century,so the idiot should not use religion to paint it cos nnamdi kanu has already insulted the yoruba pastors,even the ipob are calling osibanjo a fake pastor.
Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by perez100: 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
FFK offended Igbo in the past but now he is a friend and Igbo have forgiven him. FFK is a human-being and so can make a mistake. The old things about him are passed away. As Christians, we take FFK for who he is now.
Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
abdelrahman:
Or I should believe these people that loved Igbo & SW?
Watch this video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y1Zpk4DrlA

Below is the excerpts of interview between Sardauna & the white man(a journalist)

White man : One thing I have noticed while I have been here is that northerners seem to have an obsession about the Igbos. Could you explain that to me?

Sardauna: Well, the Igbos are more or less the type of people, whose desire is mainly to dominate everybody. If they go to a village; to a town, they want to monopolise everything in that area. If you put them in a labour camp as a labourer, within a year, they’ll try to emerge as head man of that camp, and so on. Well in the past, our people were not alive to their
responsibilities; because, as you can see from our northernisation policy, that in 1952 when I came here, there weren’t 10 northerners in our civil service here…and I tried to have it northernized and now all important posts are being held by northerners.

White man: Is this policy of filling all key posts
in the north solely with northerners and not with other Nigerians a temporary or permanent one?

Sardauna: In actual fact, what it is, is a northerner first. If you can’t get a northerner, then we take an expatriate like yourself on contract. If we can’t then we can employ another Nigerian but on contract, too. This is going to be permanent, I should say, for as far
as I can foresee; because it would be rather
dangerous to see the number of boys we are now turning from all our learning institutions coming out (and) having no work to do. I’m sure that whichever government of the day might be rather embarrassed and it might even lead to bloodshed.

White man: Doesn’t this damage the idea, Sir of all people in all regions in Nigeria being co-citizens of one country?

Sardauna: Well it might but you are new to our region – how many northerners are employed in the East or in the West? The answer is (none), and if there are any, there may be 10 labourers employed only, in the two regions.

Conclusion: Let's check if the northernization is still in existence till today or not.
Check Sardauna words where he made it clear that West don't employ Northerners but how could you expect me to employ someone who can't deliver? Sardauna words is filled with lots of hate speech & its insane to think that he's right with all what he said
Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
@1nigeriamyfoot,try to understand what im saying,ffk is just supporting igbo when he sees they are not in power again.
Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
abdelrahman:
@1nigeriamyfoot,try to understand what im saying,ffk is just supporting igbo when he sees they are not in power again.
I don't believe in FFK either, he's a political jobbers & fighting for his personal gains.

I stand for justice & equity
Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

I don't believe in FFK either, he's a political jobbers & fighting for his personal gains.

I stand for justice & equity
that is what im trying to prove bro,i also stand for justice and equity,even im partyless cos all those politicians are the same!
Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
abdelrahman:
that is what im trying to prove bro,i also stand for justice and equity,even im partyless cos all those politicians are the same!

kindly go and read my thread on the politics section. Just refresh your page. grin I hope they dont delete it though. undecided
Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

kindly go and read my thread on the politics section. Just refresh your page. grin I hope they dont delete it though. undecided
i have commented on it dude
Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by Habakus: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
ok
Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005

(1) (2) (Reply)

Politics Behind Deputy C B N Appointment / Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. / The New PDP Media Logo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.