Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! (1733 Views)

Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband / Igbo's should not be in higly volatile and under-developed states like Bayelsa / RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
abdelrahman:
FFK is just using them for politics,the man is a confirm igbo hater if you check his old statements about the igbo,pls beware.
stop hating

Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
imhotep:
stop hating
gringrin you mean ffk and fayose are greater than ojukwu?
Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
abdelrahman:
gringrin you mean ffk and fayose are greater than ojukwu?
They refuse to hate, unlike Mr. abdelrahman

Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by fulanmafia: 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
You're badly mistaken. This misinterpretation/deliberate propaganda has spread wide and deep among the uninformed in the south.

Ahmadu Bello made those statements as the PREMIER OF NORTHERN NIGERIA.

That is to say, he had the mandate of the NORTH which he had to fulfill...we operated a REGIONAL system of government at the time.

This is no different from the local content policy the south is currently pursuing in the PIB bill.

As for your prejudice, who told you there were no northerners that could deliver in the west when Sardauna himself was complaining of graduates without jobs?

Take note of the statements in bold and reason accordingly.

1nigeriamyfoot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y1Zpk4DrlA

Or I should believe these people that loved Igbo & SW?

Below is the excerpts of interview between Sardauna & the white man(a journalist)

White man : One thing I have noticed while I have been here is that northerners seem to have an obsession about the Igbos. Could you explain that to me?

Sardauna: Well, the Igbos are more or less the type of people, whose desire is mainly to dominate everybody. If they go to a village; to a town, they want to monopolise everything in that area. If you put them in a labour camp as a labourer, within a year, they’ll try to emerge as head man of that camp, and so on. Well in the past, our people were not alive to their
responsibilities; because, as you can see from our northernisation policy, that in 1952 when I came here, there weren’t 10 northerners in our civil service here…and I tried to have it northernized and now all important posts are being held by northerners.

White man: Is this policy of filling all key posts in the north solely with northerners and not with other Nigerians a temporary or permanent one?

Sardauna: In actual fact, what it is, is a northerner first. If you can’t get a northerner, then we take an expatriate like yourself on contract. If we can’t then we can employ another Nigerian but on contract, too. This is going to be permanent, I should say, for as far
as I can foresee; because it would be rather
dangerous to see the number of boys we are now turning from all our learning institutions coming out (and) having no work to do. I’m sure that whichever government of the day might be rather embarrassed and it might even lead to bloodshed.

White man: Doesn’t this damage the idea, Sir of all people in all regions in Nigeria being co-citizens of one country?

Sardauna: Well it might but you are new to our regionhow many northerners are employed in the East or in the West? The answer is (none), and if there are any, there may be 10 labourers employed only, in the two regions.

Conclusion: Let's check if the northernization is still in existence till today or not.
Check Sardauna words where he made it clear that West don't employ Northerners but how could you expect me to employ someone who can't deliver? Sardauna words is filled with lots of hate speech & its insane to think that he's right with all what he said
Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by Okoroawusa: 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Believe what you want but some of us would not sit by and watch you obliterate our only defense from being totally islamised. Why do certain people want to shut down Afenifere? Because those guys are largely Christian and they want the country restructured! You think we don't know what is happening? I blame papa Adeboye for what is currently happening as pastor Bosun Emmanuel revealed what was in stock for Christians under Buhari but we sold our freedom for a useless and powerless Vice Presidential slot! But I know God will save his children.
Take that ur God n sholve it up ur ass...

U think u r d only one wit a God?

Btw,op its not 'igbos' but 'Igbos' that take FFK seriously.
Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
fulanmafia:
You're badly mistaken. This misinterpretation/deliberate propaganda has spread wide and deep among the uninformed in the south.

Ahmadu Bello made those statements as the PREMIER OF NORTHERN NIGERIA.

That is to say, he had the mandate of the NORTH which he had to fulfill...we operated a REGIONAL system of government at the time.

This is no different from the local content policy the south is currently pursuing in the PIB bill.

As for your prejudice, who told you there were no northerners that could deliver in the west when Sardauna himself was complaining of graduates without jobs?

Take note of the statements in bold and reason accordingly.

tell dat to the fools
Re: The Igbo Should Stop Believing FFK! by Duru1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
abdelrahman:
FFK is just using them for politics,the man is a confirm igbo hater if you check his old statements about the igbo,pls beware.

Every dumbass donkey is now adviser of Ndigbo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#mainagate - Letters From Agf’s Office Surface. Malami Is Guilty / Loveworld Music And Art Group Gifts Pastor Chris Oyakhilome A Private Jet / Photo Of President Buhari Watching From Far Away In London On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.