Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. (31931 Views)

10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students / 10 Lucky Discoveries That Made People Rich / 8 Lucky Finds That Turned People’s Lives Around(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by veilkonsultant: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
you are yet to check mine
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
omenka:
You should have taken your time to give a complete answer.

Thanks.

Note, you can't edit, it has to be a totally new answer. And if someone gives a complete correct answer before you, you lose. smiley

Collective self-defence.

Driving force: external threat from North Korea.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by veilkonsultant: 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
it was one of the first responses
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by INCREDIBLEGUY: 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
omenka:
Incomplete. Copy me when you make attempts so I can monitor the timeline of the responses to guard againt folks editing previous posts.

Thanks.
Sir please check my post na
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by akintadetope(m): 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
The growing threat has prompted Japanese municipalities to hold evacuation drills in case of a possible missile attack, and boosted demand for nuclear shelters.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
On Friday Mornin,north Korea Launched A Missle That Flew Over Japan,threatening The National Security.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by veilkonsultant: 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
one of the first four responses I believe
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
Japan is seen as a country that will not poised any threat to country within it region after the issue of world war which it use Female as comfort women for sex purpose. There was agreement with America to be peaceful

Japan is changing this review in order to make her look like a world power to reckon with after the threat from North Korea to sink it country
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Munner(m): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
The country’s missile defenses are limited, and the Constitution limits military action only to instances of self-defense.

Those same constraints have weighed heavily on the debate in recent weeks over how Japan should be responding to the North’s rapidly advancing nuclear program, including what role it should play as an American ally and to what extent it should upgrade its armed forces.
Cc omenka
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
they are currently on the purchase of surveillance tech, aircrafts, f-35 fighter jets, radars, drones, and a missile defense system, and a secret nuclear warhead in response to the testing of nuclear missiles by north korea and protection of its citizens
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Samskid619(m): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
Samskid619:
The recent constitutional reinterpretation and other initiatives related to Japan's defense posture undertaken by the Abs cabinet thus open door to a greater role to Japan in the regional security architecture.

Wasup this my answer oga emenka? shocked
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by attention007(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
The driving force of the review is to keep its citizens safe from external and internal threats thereby creating relations with other names.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by omenka(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
heryurh:

It's stance on the diplomatic row with China over the ownership of the Senkaku Islands
You didn't get it right sir.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by ModusOperandi(f): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
double post
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
kelvinreality:
Japan is seen as a country that will not poised any threat to country within it region after the issue of world war which it use Female as comfort women for sex purpose. There was agreement with America to be peaceful

Japan is changing this review in order to make her look like a world power to reckon with after the threat from North Korea to sink it country

CC: Omenka, Liondeleo
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by xender(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
omenka:
Incorrect sir.
thanks ..
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dreamswayne:
they are currently on the purchase of surveillance tech, aircrafts, f-35 fighter jets, radars, drones, and a missile defense system, and a secret nuclear warhead in response to the testing of nuclear missiles by north korea and protection of its citizens
op check my answer pls
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Nazareth10: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
omenka:
Incomplete. Copy me when you make attempts so I can monitor the timeline of the responses to guard againt folks editing previous posts.

Thanks.
to develop its capacity to counter attack any missile
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by projet: 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
mr omenka....u skipped my submission
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
new government interpretation enables Japan to use the Self-Defense Forces if “the country’s existence is threatened.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by babyfaceafrica: 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
Japan has an artichecture which comprise of the SM-3 is there mainly for self defence but in recent times due to the threats from neighbours north Korea..Japan is becoming more aggressive to counter their foea,they are trying to purchase the THAA ,an advanced weapon from their ally to combat this menance
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Davedgr8(m): 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
The posture of japan achitecture in respect to the national security is the Evolving threats and geopraphical shifts in the region.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Nazareth10: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nazareth10:
to develop its capacity to counter attack any missile
or to increase its capacity to counter attack enemy basis.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by VinceSpence(m): 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
No one is getting this, can we proceed to the next question?
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Gloryejims(f): 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
omenka:

Thanks.
Please check mine
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Munner(m): 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Kindly check my answer @ omenka
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Gloryejims(f): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
Last month Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe unveiled a bill to bolster the country’s security and defense architecture. The proposed changes are largely in response to evolving threats and geopolitical shifts in the region. China’s coercive actions to settle its territorial dispute with Japan in the East China Sea and a similar row with its neighbors over the South China Sea, coupled with North Korea’s continued intransigence, have created a more hostile security environment for Japan.
But Abe’s proposal is facing stiff resistance from Japanese lawmakers. Most of the opposition to the bill is based on misperceptions. Critics claim that it would endanger Japan’s postwar commitment to pacifism. The bill’s proponents, including Abe, stress that the changes are necessary to align Japan’s security posture with a shifting geostrategic environment.
The legislation signals a critical turning point for Japan’s traditionally pacifist security postures; while controversial, it marks an important step for Japan as it adjusts to emerging threats. The proposed changes would allow Tokyo to play a more proactive role in international conflicts and complement its growing cooperation with the U.S. on security matters. They would also help Tokyo coordinate efforts with other partners in the Asia-Pacific region, including Australia and India.
The revisions touch on two broad categories: Japan’s security and the country’s involvement in international peace and security initiatives. The most significant changes would be to the Self-Defense Forces (SDF). Under current law, the SDF is prohibited from using force when rescuing Japanese citizens trapped in conflicts abroad. Until 2013, the SDF was limited to evacuating citizens only by air or sea and did not permit land-based rescue efforts.

The driving review is in response to evolving threats and geopolitical shifts in the region.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by akintadetope(m): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
akintadetope:
The growing threat has prompted Japanese municipalities to hold evacuation drills in case of a possible missile attack, and boosted demand for nuclear shelters.
op hw fr this one
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
omenka:
You should have taken your time to give a complete answer.

Thanks.

Note, you can't edit, it has to be a totally new answer. And if someone gives a complete correct answer before you, you lose. smiley

Japan's military architecture has always been based on self defense but because of recent threat ( missle attacks) from North korea, Japan has said it plans to equip and deploy more destroyers with the Aegis missile defense system

NOTE THAT THIS IS MY NEW ANSWER CC OMENKA
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by veilkonsultant: 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
veilkonsultant:
the deployment of Aegis destroyers in the Sea of Japan and Patriot missile batteries onshore, promising to shoot down any missile that threatens the country.

The announcement came hours after North Korea stated it was preparing to launch a satellite, which some suspect is being used as a missile test. This is driving it's review

cc omenka
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by EgusiShankly: 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
omenka:
You didn't get it right sir.
plsss go through my response to the question
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by akintadetope(m): 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
akintadetope:
The reforms Abe seeks encompass Japan’s entire national security infrastructure but focus especially on the SDF, until now restricted by the nation’s postwar Constitution from playing a role in international security issues commensurate with the country’s economic power. The Abe government regards the crises Japan faces as serious enough that it has considered trying to amend Article 9 of the Constitution, which renounces the country’s right to war as a sovereign nation. But such a measure requires not only a majority vote in a national referendum but also a two-thirds vote in both houses of the Japanese National Diet.
this one too.op

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (50) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Vocabulary Skills / Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only / What A Phd Is And What It Is Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.