Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask (2951 Views)

Should Keeping Virginity Still Be Preached Concerning Christian Marriages? / There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / If you Have Any Question Concerning Christian Marriage, Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by adoyi8: 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
emmanuel1990:
atleast one week l...
ok in 10 days I want you to ask God to reveal my full names, The geographical state I am in right now and my account number to you.
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by emmanuel1990(m): 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
adoyi8:
ok in 10 days I want you to ask God to reveal my full names, The geographical state I am in right now and my account number to you.
ok no problem...
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by adoyi8: 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
emmanuel1990:
ok no problem...
see you in the next ten days
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by ysyowel(m): 10:30am On Sep 29, 2017
adoyi8:
foolish atheist thou shall not put the LORD my God to test
i know you are once a christian without a PERSONAL ENCOUNTER (true encounter). you hate God because of what you read/heard and your personal canal experiences, you are born and brought up in the North, now serving the nation.

let me introduce myself, i am a minister, a scientists (Biologist) and a Christian, born and brought up in the North... why did you hate God for no reason?
is time for you to know the truth, you can ask your questions now both the scientific, and religious ones.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by terrezo2002(m): 10:44am On Sep 29, 2017
adoyi8:
So if you are opportuned to meet God for ten days, is this the kind of questions you will be asking him. If I am Emmanuel, I won't bother replying you.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by kingsmaila(m): 11:59am On Sep 29, 2017
With Biblical references; What is the religion of Jesus? Where you asked to go to church on Sundays? What is Christianity? Where is the name Bible written in your holy book? Where is it written that Jesus is God in the bible or where he Jesus said I am God worship me. I stlil have many questions but answer this first.
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by ysyowel(m): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
kingsmaila:
What is the religion of Jesus?
He was born a Jew under the law, He obeyed the law though he established new teachings of grace and truth, kingdom of God, love etc So we can say he was born into Judaism, and after fulfilling the law he establishing grace, leading to christianity.
Where you asked to go to church on Sunday?
Not just sunday but everyday, Rom 14. Originally it was Saturday, now is Sunday because is a day Jesus rose from the death, but mine you Christian don't just worship God on Sunday we worship everyday
What is christianity?
Christianity is a Christ like way life, is a religion of peace and love. Believers were first called christians because they behave like Christ Acts 11:26
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by judedwriter(m): 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
ysyowel:
I am a trained Minister of God, a Discipler and a Teacher, i am trusting God will help me answer all your questions, though not only me but Nairalanders will answer you as well

You can ask your questions now i am waiting.
What is the diffrence between a bible teacher and a pastor who is good in bible teaching?
How do i know i am called to be a bible teacher like Joyce meyer or bible teacher/pastor like chris oyahkilome?
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by ysyowel(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
kingsmaila:
Where the name Bible written in your holy book?
Bible mean book (Holy Book) if not ignorant must a word Book appear in a Book.
Where is it written that Jesus is God in the Bible or where he Jesus said I am God worship me
Jesus said i and my father (God) are one John 10:30
*Jesus is a Word of God, and the Word (Jesus) created the universe - remember God used His Word to create.
*Jesus is the Spirit from God, and God's Spirit is of God and God, it was the same Spirit that came upon Mary - that entered Mary and became Jesus.
God will one day judge the world, only God will judge, - in order word Jesus will one day judge the whole world ......

1 Like

Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by ysyowel(m): 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
judedwriter:

What is the diffrence between a bible teacher and a pastor who is good in bible teaching?
And He gave some to be Apostles, and some to be Prophets, and some to be Evangelist, and some to be Pastors and Teachers Eph 4:11.
first you have to understand that God is the one making his child to be a teacher, a pastor, a prophet, an evangelist or an apostle.
Teaching and preaching have alot of similarities but here are some differences between them?
*preaching is fiery and shouty whereas teaching is meticulous and dry,
*Teaching is based on the Bible whereas preaching is of prophetic and personal.
*Teaching is systematic and preaching is mostly topical.
*Teaching aims at information, whereas preaching aims at revelation.
*Preaching has to be simple, whereas teaching is often more complex.
*Preaching aims at the heart, and teaching at the head.
Now a word pastor is mostly misunderstood as a TITLE some Apostles, Teachers etc call themselve a pastor, Some people occupied more than one office, a man can be a pastor and a teacher at the same time, and most of such pastors teach while preaching, some that occupied only the teaching office you will see them teaching.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by adoyi8: 7:54am On Sep 30, 2017
terrezo2002:

So if you are opportuned to meet God for ten days, is this the kind of questions you will be asking him. If I am Emmanuel, I won't bother replying you.
He said that he is on speaking terms with God. These are some of the things that he can't guess, lie about or google?
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by adoyi8: 8:00am On Sep 30, 2017
ysyowel:

foolish atheist thou shall not put the LORD my God to test
i know you are once a christian without a PERSONAL ENCOUNTER (true encounter). you hate God because of what you read/heard and your personal canal experiences, you are born and brought up in the North, now serving the nation.
anybody that has read my posts knows these. Ask God to tell you my name and account number. Dont bring up the issue of not testing God, Elijah and the prophets of baal tested him and he didnt complain.
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by terrezo2002(m): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2017
adoyi8:
He said that he is on speaking terms with God. These are some of the things that he can't guess, lie about or google?
Alright then. Just know God exists and He takes record of our actions whether good or bad. Just be careful in your questions. Cheers
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by Princesslomo: 10:40am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by adoyi8: 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
emmanuel1990:
atleast one week l...
hello mr. Emmanuel, Has God told you my full name and account number yet?
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by Amberon11: 4:43am On Oct 07, 2017
God does not answer to foolish requests nor anything that is not for edification. If you want a pastor that can call your account number and phone number from thin air there are so many of them and they are all false prophets who await God's vengeance. An example of such false prophets is Alabaster. He used to be based in PH but recently ran to Benin.

adoyi8:
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by adoyi8: 8:33am On Oct 07, 2017
Amberon11:
God does not answer to foolish requests nor anything that is not for edification.
God didnt complain when Elijah and the prophets of Baal put him to test so what are you saying?
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by ysyowel(m): 11:52am On Oct 07, 2017
adoyi8:
God didnt complain when Elijah and the prophets of Baal put him to test so what are you saying?
oh yes God didn't complained because
Elijah is a Prophet of God, but you are an atheise why should you test God? anyway your amswers are coming to you very soon
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by judedwriter(m): 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
ysyowel:
I am a trained Minister of God, a Discipler and a Teacher, i am trusting God will help me answer all your questions, though not only me but Nairalanders will answer you as well

You can ask your questions now i am waiting.
I am wondering, why are they so many demons? We learn that demons are a product of the women sleeping with wandering angels in the early days of creation that produced giants on the earth.
Does this mean that the giants then were uncountable? Or are demons being born daily through demons sleeping with women?
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by adoyi8: 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
ysyowel:

oh yes God didn't complained because
Elijah is a Prophet of God, but you are an atheise why should you test God? anyway your amswers are coming to you very soon
The prophets of Baal tested him and he didnt complain why not an atheist. Why didnt God tell you my details since 10 days. Keep praying to your God, maybe he is sleeping or may be he has gone on a journey. Stop giving excuses like the prophets of Baal.
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by ysyowel(m): 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
judedwriter:

I am wondering, why are there so many demons? We learn that demons are product of women sleeping with wandering angels in the early days of creation that produced giants on the earth.
There are millions of Angels in heaven and one-third of these Angels fall with the devil, in other word the serpent deceived one-third of all the angels and they loss their place in heaven, these falling Angels became the demons you see today.
Does this mean that the giants then were uncountable?
no it take humans nine months to reproduce in the physical realm
Or are demons being born daily through demons sleeping with women?
if it's in the physical realm no.
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by kingsmaila(m): 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
ysyowel:

He was born a Jew under the law, He obeyed the law though he established new teachings of grace and truth, kingdom of God, love etc So we can say he was born into Judaism, and after fulfilling the law he establishing grace, leading to christianity.

Not just sunday but everyday, Rom 14. Originally it was Saturday, now is Sunday because is a day Jesus rose from the death, but mine you Christian don't just worship God on Sunday we worship everyday

Christianity is a Christ like way life, is a religion of peace and love. Believers were first called christians because they behave like Christ Acts 11:26
By this definition we are also Christians because we are Christ like.
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by ysyowel(m): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2017
kingsmaila:

By this definition we are also Christians because we are Christ like.
you can only be like Christ if you believe in your heart that he in our place and after thr three days he rose from the death, confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does God Really Exist? / What Does It Mean To Be Chased By A Small White Dog In Your Dream? / Genesis 1:26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.