Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask (2958 Views)

Should Keeping Virginity Still Be Preached Concerning Christian Marriages? / There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / If you Have Any Question Concerning Christian Marriage, Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by emmanuel1990(m): 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
adoyi8:
According to rev 13 v 8, names of people that will go to heaven have been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world. Does that mean that we dont have the free will to choose between heaven and hell?
we do have, bt even b4 u decide, God already knows ur decision.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by emmanuel1990(m): 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
Grace001:
Here is a question for you....Why is it that the wealthy and richest pastors of different denominations are considered to be the real men of God most especially here in Nigeria. G.O of churches like Coza, House on the rock, Winners, RCCG, Christ Embassy, Kicc, Salvation Ministry etc... Is it that riches and wealth is now a yardstick to measure those that are truly called by God? Because that's the mentality of Christians in Nigeria.

2. There is no any record in the bible about these great apostles of God possessing so much worldly material wealth, and yet they did greater things even than all these so called G.Os in Nigeria. Is the faith and service of these so called G.Os greater than that of these apostles in the bible for them to have acquired so much wealth to themselves all in the name of serving God.

Please don't bring that common bible verse"Do not judge" Jesus gave us permission to tell right from wrong. We are commanded to exercise righteous judgment (John 7:24), some of these false prophets act (their fruits) are clearly evident, preceding them to judgment.

Matthew 6:21 says "For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also" I guess that said it all

3. Why is that when there is critics from people regarding these money focused pastor/false prophets, the common words you hear some Christians says is "do not judge", "touch not his anointed" and some even use "THREAT WORDS " you better be careful what you say to god of man" Why do you think we can't make critics of these Pastors?
almost all of them started from nowhere, and today God has bless them, so it serves as an evidence that God truly called them, and as for those who are still poor, if u go close to them u will see that they are nt propageting the gospel the way it out to be............

the early apostles traveled around the world, the likes of Peter and Paul, so u need more than enough cash to do that........

and that is one of the reason God is blessing them....
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by ysyowel(m): 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Grace001:
Why is it that the wealthy and richest pastors of different denominations are considered to be the real men of God?

Wealth is never a standard for measuring God's servants, this is what to consider
1) LOVE
The purpose of learning [instruction, law] is that all believers be filled with love that comes from a pure heart, a clear conscience and genuine faith (1 Tim 1:5)
Without love all manifestation would only be a noisy gong a clanging cymbol read 1 Cor 13:1-end.
2) Anoiting
3) Not selfish or greedy.
4) Strong desire to witness
5) Honesty.
6) Accountability
7) Unquestionable characters
cool Trustworthy etc

The Apostles of old are good unselfish people, they are kingdom minded people, in fact during their time any minister that is greedy, selfish and/or adultrer is consider to be fake, mind you it is not a sin for a man of God to be wealthy or to accepted gifts from people. The reason why we emphasize don't judge is because you can't tell who is real and who is fake?
My advice for you is watch and pray, if you have discernment of spirit you will know them, but if you don't keep quite, and let God deal with them in His own way.
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by ysyowel(m): 7:08am On Sep 25, 2017
emmanuel1990:
i am a pastor, and i disagree with these answer.
let us hear your view then

iron sharpen iron
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by emmanuel1990(m): 8:50am On Sep 25, 2017
ysyowel:

let us hear your view then

iron sharpen iron
there was a book i once red, writeen by Benny-Hill, in that book the man of God was praying thay God should increase his presence in the ministry..............bt God told him that if he truly wants to pray that he should pray that his presence should return, and nt to increase, u can't increase what u do not have.......there are so many churches today that are void from his presence ...

God is nt a respetar of anyone who does nt obey him, the seven churches in the book of revelation were all planted by God bt along the line they left God and he gave them a warning that if they do nt repent he is going to quench thier lights.........

they refused to repent and he left them, those seven churches were all in turkey, bt today,

that nation is an islamic nation,...... bt mind u, God does nt leave u first, we are always the first to do that......so many daddy GO are living on thier past glory today......

1 Like

Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by ysyowel(m): 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
emmanuel1990:
there was a book i once read, writen by Benny-Hill, in that book the man of God was praying thay God should increase his presence in the minist....bt God told him that if he truly wants to pray that he should pray that his presence should return, and nt to increase, u can't increase what u do not have...there are so many churches today that are void from his presence ...

God is nt a respetar of anyone who does nt obey him, the seven churches in the book of revelation were all planted by God bt along the line they left God and he gave them a warning that if they do nt repent he is going to quench thier lights.

they refused to repent and he left them, those seven churches were all in turkey, bt today, those nation are an islamic nations, but mind u, God does not leave u first, we are always the first to do that...so many daddy GO are living on thier past glory today.
i thought you are asking if a church can be void of God's presence? what is a Church? A church is a gathering of a believers, if church is a gathering, and the Bible said whenever two or three are gather in Christ name he will be there in their mist. So can a church of God be empty of God's presence? If individuals can lose his presence i don't think a Church can't lose her presence. The seven churches loses their presence because their next generations forsoke God. People can live in their past glory but not the Church.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by adoyi8: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
emmanuel1990:
we do have, bt even b4 u decide, God already knows ur decision.
Are you saying that God knows if I am going to heaven or hell even before I was born ?
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by emmanuel1990(m): 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
adoyi8:
Are you saying that God knows if I am going to heaven or hell even before I was born ?
yes i do, the bible says that God knows those who are his, and Jesus went futher to say that no one can come to him unless he draws the person to himself.........

in the book of 2kings, elisha went to damascus, the king of syria at that time was sick, he sent his captain to go and inquire from the man ...of God if he was going to die ...........

bt when elisha saw the captain he started crying, and the man was asking the man of God why he was crying..... and the man of God told him that he was crying because God had already shown him what he the messenger is going to do to the people of israel........

that he is going to burn thier houses and also kill a lot of them, bt the man replied and asked the man of God if he the captain was a dog to do such evil......

bt what happens later, did he nt do those things? he did... bt he never knew that he was going to do that, bt God knew.... peter also did nt believe that he could ever betray his master, bt jesus knew and even told him......

as a good christian u are are even surpose to know where u are going b4 death..... no one has ever gone to heaven by mistake.....

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by emmanuel1990(m): 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
ysyowel:

i thought you are asking if a church can be void of God's presence? what is a Church? A church is a gathering of a believers, if church is a gathering, and the Bible said whenever two or three are gather in Christ name he will be there in their mist. So can a church of God be empty of God's presence? If individuals can lose his presence i don't think a Church can't lose her presence. The seven churches loses their presence because their next generations forsoke God. People can live in their past glory but not the Church.
when we talk about the presence of God, they are 3 types, 1...mobile presence .2. manifest presence...3. ominipresence....... a church of God is expected to have the manifest presence...... during the days of the apostles the holy spirit was always in thier midst whenever they gather to pray, by today the reverse is the case, some churches can nt even remember the year they casted out a demon...... because the presence of God that delivers is nt there........
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by adoyi8: 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
emmanuel1990:
yes i do, the bible says that God knows those who are his, and Jesus went futher to say that no one can come to him unless he draws the person to himself.........

in the book of 2kings, elisha went to damascus, the king of syria at that time was sick, he sent his captain to go and inquire from the man ...of God if he was going to die ...........

bt when elisha saw the captain he started crying, and the man was asking the man of God why he was crying..... and the man of God told him that he was crying because God had already shown him what he the messenger is going to do to the people of israel........

that he is going to burn thier houses and also kill a lot of them, bt the man replied and asked the man of God if he the captain was a dog to do such evil......

bt what happens later, did he nt do those things? he did... bt he never knew that he was going to do that, bt God knew.... peter also did nt believe that he could ever betray his master, bt jesus knew and even told him......

as a good christian u are are even surpose to know where u are going b4 death..... no one has ever gone to heaven by mistake.....
If God knows that i am going to hell even before I was born, does that mean that I dont have the free will to make any decision that will take me to heaven? No matter how hard i try to go to heaven I will still end up in hell so that means that my going to hell is not my fault.
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by emmanuel1990(m): 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
adoyi8:
If God knows that i am going to hell even before I was born, does that mean that I dont have the free will to make any decision that will take me to heaven? No matter how hard i try to go to heaven I will still end up in hell so that means that my going to hell is not my fault.
READ THE BOOK OF DEUTERONOMY 30 VS 19 ......AND ALSO TITUS 2 VS 11, GOING TO HEAVEN IS AN OPTION, AND GOING TO HELL IS ALSO AN OPTIONS, GOD DID NT WANT ANYONE TO PERISH, BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE STILL GOING TO PERISH...........

IF U WANT TO MAKE HEAVEN THERE ARE THINHS U MUST DO...ROMANS 10 VS 9-10, SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THAT GOING TO CHURCH OR PAYING OF TIITHE AND OFFERING CAN TAKE THEM TO HEAVEN....... U MUST CONFESS HIM AS UR LORD AND ACCEPT HIM INTO UR LIFE.....

NO ONE HAS EVER GONE TO HEAVEN BY MISTAKE, AND KNOW ONE HAS EVER GONE TO HELL BY MISTAKE......

EVEN AT THE POINT OF DEATH DO U KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL NT READY TO CONFESSTHIER SINS? SO WHERE DO U THINK THE PERSON IS GOING TO?.......

TAKE UR TIME TO READ THE BOOK OF LUKE 11 VS 23, THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF SPIRIT THAT ARE OPERATING AROUND US..... THE GOOD AND THE BAD SPIRIT, IF THE GOOD SPIRIT IS ALWAYS TELLING U NT TO STEAL , LIE OR FORNICATE, AND U ARE NT READY TO LISTEN TO HIM........

HE LEAVES U, SO IF HE LEAVES U, U ARE NT ALONE, THE BAD SPIRIT WOULD YAKE OVER, AND AT THAT MOMENT U ARE ALREADY A CANDIDATE OF HELL....

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by adoyi8: 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
emmanuel1990:
READ THE BOOK OF DEUTERONOMY 30 VS 19 ......AND ALSO TITUS 2 VS 11, GOING TO HEAVEN IS AN OPTION, AND GOING TO HELL IS ALSO AN OPTIONS, GOD DID NT WANT ANYONE TO PERISH, BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE STILL GOING TO PERISH...........

IF U WANT TO MAKE HEAVEN THERE ARE THINHS U MUST DO...ROMANS 10 VS 9-10, SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THAT GOING TO CHURCH OR PAYING OF TIITHE AND OFFERING CAN TAKE THEM TO HEAVEN....... U MUST CONFESS HIM AS UR LORD AND ACCEPT HIM INTO UR LIFE.....

NO ONE HAS EVER GONE TO HEAVEN BY MISTAKE, AND KNOW ONE HAS EVER GONE TO HELL BY MISTAKE......

EVEN AT THE POINT OF DEATH DO U KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL NT READY TO CONFESSTHIER SINS? SO WHERE DO U THINK THE PERSON IS GOING TO?.......

TAKE UR TIME TO READ THE BOOK OF LUKE 11 VS 23, THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF SPIRIT THAT ARE OPERATING AROUND US..... THE GOOD AND THE BAD SPIRIT, IF THE GOOD SPIRIT IS ALWAYS TELLING U NT TO STEAL , LIE OR FORNICATE, AND U ARE NT READY TO LISTEN TO HIM........

HE LEAVES U, SO IF HE LEAVES U, U ARE NT ALONE, THE BAD SPIRIT WOULD YAKE OVER, AND AT THAT MOMENT U ARE ALREADY A CANDIDATE OF HELL....
It is said in revelation 13 v 8 that he has written names of people that will go to heaven from the foundation of the world. If he didnt write my name does that not mean that he wants me to perish?
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by emmanuel1990(m): 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
adoyi8:
It is said in revelation 13 v 8 that he has written names of people that will go to heaven from the foundation of the world. If he didnt write my name does that not mean that he wants me to perish?
any day that u accept him as ur lord and savior, u name enters his book, and no body can erase it, apart from u.......

can i ask u 2 questions? if u dnt mind.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by adoyi8: 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
emmanuel1990:
any day that u accept him as ur lord and savior, u name enters his book, and no body can erase it, apart from u.......

can i ask u 2 questions? if u dnt mind.
feel free
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by emmanuel1990(m): 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
adoyi8:
feel free
1. are u a christian?
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by adoyi8: 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
emmanuel1990:
1. are u a christian?
No
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by emmanuel1990(m): 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
adoyi8:
No
ok, no .2. question.....do u know that there are people who commit sin, like stealing, lieing and fornicating without and sign or remorse? while there are people that can nt even sleep well for days because of the same sin?
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by adoyi8: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
emmanuel1990:
ok, no .2. question.....do u know that there are people who commit sin, like stealing, lieing and fornicating without and sign or remorse? while there are people that can nt even sleep well for days because of the same sin?
yes and I know why
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by emmanuel1990(m): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
adoyi8:
yes and I know why
pls can u share with me?
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by emmanuel1990(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
adoyi8:
yes and I know why
pls can u share?
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by adoyi8: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
emmanuel1990:
pls can u share with me?
It is because of social norms. The society we are born into try to make us see some things as bad and others as good. It is a process that takes time but eventually it becomes inbuilt in us so that anytume we do those things oyr society paint as bad we feel guilty. Take for example a saudi man and an Irish man. The saudi man is raised to believe that marrying four wives is ok but taking alcohol is a sin. So he can have four wives and sleep well at night but anytime he tastes alcohol, he feels gyulty. The Irish man is raised to believe that taking alcohol is ok but polygamy is evil so he Can sleep well after taking alcohol but feels guilty after sleeping with two different women and infact, he has to go and confess to a priest.
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by emmanuel1990(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
adoyi8:
It is because of social norms. The society we are born into try to make us see some things as bad and others as good. It is a process that takes time but eventually it becomes inbuilt in us so that anytume we do those things oyr society paint as bad we feel guilty. Take for example a saudi man and an Irish man. The saudi man is raised to believe that marrying four wives is ok but taking alcohol is a sin. So he can have four wives and sleep well at night but anytime he tastes alcohol, he feels gyulty. The Irish man is raised to believe that taking alcohol is ok but polygamy is evil so he Can sleep well after taking alcohol but feels guilty after sleeping with two different women and infact, he has to go and confess to a priest.
u are right, bt what about two friends from the same environment and also attend the same religion, one fornicate and deel as if nothing happend and even brags about it, while the other one can't even have peace of mind for weeks if he does the same thing.......

remember that they are living in the same environment and believe in the same religion.
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by adoyi8: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
emmanuel1990:
u are right, bt what about two friends from the same environment and also attend the same religion, one fornicate and deel as if nothing happend and even brags about it, while the other one can't even have peace of mind for weeks if he does the same thing.......

remember that they are living in the same environment and believe in the same religion.
It means that the extend to which the society influenced them is different. It is also possible to have a micro social group inside a major one for instance one of the guys may have a group of friends that pats him on the back and call him a big boy because he has sex with different women and call him a loser whenever he cant woo a girl. This also influences what makes him feel guilty
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by emmanuel1990(m): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
adoyi8:
It means that the extend to which the society influenced them is different. It is also possible to have a micro social group inside a major one for instance one of the guys may have a group of friends that pats him on the back and call him a big boy because he has sex with different women and call him a loser whenever he cant woo a girl. This also influences what makes him feel guilty
bt can i tell u from my own personal experience?
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by adoyi8: 11:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
emmanuel1990:
bt can i tell u from my own personal experience?
ok
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by emmanuel1990(m): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2017
adoyi8:
ok
my grand mum was an ido worshiper, she carried me along, she was even preparing me to take over from her,, because as an idol worshiper u must hand over to someone......
all the time i was serving her as a kid, there was nothing like teaching me that i should nt kill, infact killing is one of thier agenda.......

and the environment was nothing to write home about, almost everyone has aborted 2-3 times..... then when i was 7yrs my own mum died and 3yrs later my dad also died.......

at the age of ten, i was already exposed to the bad environment, sometimes because of hunger i would go and steal, bt do u know that after doing that i would nt be my self for days, its as if someone was standing next to me to judge me......

to cut the story short, in the year 2006 i came to Abuja, i was working in a canteen at Asokoro hospital.....
all my male coleauge were wonanizers and igbo smokers..... it was nt too long i joined them to be going to ashawo house.....but anytime i do that i would be emotionally sick for weeks, then i had to stop, and when all these where happening to me, i was nt even a christian, bt those my friends were youth leaders and choir master in thier church.......

then one night i sneaked out to go and drink and also fornicate.... when i came back i slept, in the mid night, i heard a voice, the voice called all my names 3times each, and i asked him, who are u? he said i am the lord Jesus, why are u destroying urself? he asked....
then at that moment it became clear to me that even at that time that my conscience was biting me, it was God that was speaking to me, bt i did nt know.....

i almost died that night, because my spirit left my body, i saw my body lying lifless on the flaw, and all my friends were there sleeping.....
he told me to go back home and ammend my ways and also do his work, that how i came back...... and since then i have never been the same......

1 Like

Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by adoyi8: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
emmanuel1990:
my grand mum was an ido worshiper, she carried me along, she was even preparing me to take over from her,, because as an idol worshiper u must hand over to someone......
all the time i was serving her as a kid, there was nothing like teaching me that i should nt kill, infact killing is one of thier agenda.......

and the environment was nothing to write home about, almost everyone has aborted 2-3 times..... then when i was 7yrs my own mum died and 3yrs later my dad also died.......

at the age of ten, i was already exposed to the bad environment, sometimes because of hunger i would go and steal, bt do u know that after doing that i would nt be my self for days, its as if someone was standing next to me to judge me......

to cut the story short, in the year 2006 i came to Abuja, i was working in a canteen at Asokoro hospital.....
all my male coleauge were wonanizers and igbo smokers..... it was nt too long i joined them to be going to ashawo house.....but anytime i do that i would be emotionally sick for weeks, then i had to stop, and when all these where happening to me, i was nt even a christian, bt those my friends were youth leaders and choir master in thier church.......

then one night i sneaked out to go and drink and also fornicate.... when i came back i slept, in the mid night, i heard a voice, the voice called all my names 3times each, and i asked him, who are u? he said i am the lord Jesus, why are u destroying urself? he asked....
then at that moment it became clear to me that even at that time that my conscience was biting me, it was God that was speaking to me, bt i did nt know.....

i almost died that night, because my spirit left my body, i saw my body lying lifless on the flaw, and all my friends were there sleeping.....
he told me to go back home and ammend my ways and also do his work, that how i came back...... and since then i have never been the same......
are you saying that you have ever communicated with God?
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by emmanuel1990(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
adoyi8:
are you saying that you have ever communicated with God?
yes i do, and as i speak to u now i am a pastor, and God has really used me to bless a lot of people, i would have uploaded some video here for u to see, bt i dnt know how to do that......... 2yrs ago when i newly came to Benue state, a family was looking for a missing girl, they looked for her for weeks, bt no result..... when they came to me i told them to give me sometimes to pray and ask God what really happend, and after some days i went to thier house and told them that she ran away from the house when she discovered that she was pregnant.....

i also told them that she would soon put to bed and it's going to be a baby girl.....

all the family made mockry of me, because she was only 14yrs, bt last year she came back with a baby girl.... and today all of them are the members of my ministry.............

i have heard the voice of God, and also of the Devil....

1 Like

Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by adoyi8: 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
emmanuel1990:
yes i do, and as i speak to u now i am a pastor, and God has really used me to bless a lot of people, i would have uploaded some video here for u to see, bt i dnt know how to do that......... 2yrs ago when i newly came to Benue state, a family was looking for a missing girl, they looked for her for weeks, bt no result..... when they came to me i told them to give me sometimes to pray and ask God what really happend, and after some days i went to thier house and told them that she ran away from the house when she discovered that she was pregnant.....

i also told them that she would soon put to bed and it's going to be a baby girl.....

all the family made mockry of me, because she was only 14yrs, bt last year she came back with a baby girl.... and today all of them are the members of my ministry.............

i have heard the voice of God, and also of the Devil....
can you help me ask him one question right now?
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by emmanuel1990(m): 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
adoyi8:
can you help me ask him one question right now?
like i told u b4, when they came to me i told them to give me some days, if u want to hear from God u have to be very patience, in the book of esxodus, God told moses to come to the mountain to take the commandment, bt geting there, God did nt show up until after six day......

so i am still building my spiritual life, if there is anything u want me to ask him, u have to give me some days.....

and i promise u that u are nt going to pay 1 kobo for it.....

1 Like

Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by adoyi8: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
emmanuel1990:
like i told u b4, when they came to me i told them to give me some days, if u want to hear from God u have to be very patience, in the book of esxodus, God told moses to come to the mountain to take the commandment, bt geting there, God did nt show up until after six day......

so i am still building my spiritual life, if there is anything u want me to ask him, u have to give me some days.....

and i promise u that u are nt going to pay 1 kobo for it.....
how many days do you want?
Re: If You Have Any Question Concerning Christian Faith, Ask by emmanuel1990(m): 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
adoyi8:
how many days do you want?
atleast one week l...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Drinking Urine Solve Spiritual Problems? / Atheists:Explain the Existence of Miracles! / Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.