Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

"Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us" - Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us" - Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out (1042 Views)

We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect / Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us" - Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by itzsauce: 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
The wailing of a group of Ghanaian military women, has surfaced on social media and subsequently gone viral..

According to Gossipmail.com, in a recent interview at Burma Camp, some women blamed their singleness on the timidity of some Ghanaian men, saying they (men) lack the courage to propose to them. 

According to them, their statuses as military women mostly strikes fear into men, and that is the reason why they find it difficult to marry.

They believe, is the main reason for their singleness, adding that in terms beauty, they can match any civilian lady in the country
One of the military women who spoke on condition of anonymity is quoted as saying by Gossipmail;

“When we took the hard decision to defend and serve mother Ghana we never anticipated that it was going to cost us an opportunity to find our life partners,”

Another woman added;

"It has been more than 4yrs in the service and not a single man has made an attempt to approach me not to talk of proposing to me.

Apart from being a military woman, I am human too with needs.., how do you expect me to give out my best when those needs are not met?"

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/men-afraid-propose-us-ghanaian-military-women-cry/

cc lalasticlala cc mynd44

Re: "Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us" - Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by GloriaNinja(f): 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
undecided ONLY COWARDLY MEN ARE AFRAID TO PROPOSE A MILITARY LADY.
Re: "Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us" - Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by IamLEGEND1: 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Strike fear into men?
Abeg! No be all those women with oversized yansh in khaki wey we dey see for here everyday?
Statistics and experience have taught men the lot of you are hoes and that is why they avoid you.

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us" - Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by joceey(m): 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
I trust my brothers we nigerian no dey fear for that side over boldness dey worry us lol grin
Re: "Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us" - Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
Afraid of being beaten?! Eh ya!!
Re: "Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us" - Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by decatalyst(m): 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ironically, nah this kind babes dey easy to date ooo...

Always sweet and gives you less problem.

But you could die of High Blood pressure thinking her boss dey straff her in the guise of "special duty/assignment". grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us" - Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by ariyebaba(m): 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
Any uniform woman/lady is NO, NO for me.

I no fit receive slap or corporal punishment just cuz of a lil misunderstanding.
Re: "Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us" - Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by Evablizin(f): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
embarassed

Kai see fine ladies.

Ghana guys why nahhhhhh?

Re: "Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us" - Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
You guys shouldn't mind those soft men, they prefer to marry weaklings that they can beat up at their choosing.
Re: "Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us" - Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by TINALETC3(f): 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: "Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us" - Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by newyorks(m): 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
unless ghana bt here merely admiring a kaki lady wil land u into big trouble.

(1) (Reply)

My Fears / Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong. Guy Receives Beating Instead Of A Yes (video) / 6 Things Men Hate About Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.