Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

One If The Biggest Challenges Being Faced By Couples? True Or False - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One If The Biggest Challenges Being Faced By Couples? True Or False (348 Views)

3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / Maserati - Big Boobs Can't Just Stand Unless They Are Fake - True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One If The Biggest Challenges Being Faced By Couples? True Or False by ako1tse: 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
One of the biggest challenges being faced by couples today is having to live apart due to work. The place of finance cannot be questioned in running a home, but sometimes you just wonder what use the money would be.
You ask if there'd actually be a family to spend the money on at the end of the day.
It was a Monday morning and I was in the car heading back from base. I delayed the journey till Monday so I could at least spend 2 complete days with my family, having gotten home Friday night but as I sat there in the car, watching the trees fly past, I questioned it all.

What was I doing? I had literally become a stranger in my home. My kids were growing up without me and they barely recognised me. It was the same with my wife, we were growing apart with each passing visit. It was getting so bad that even intimacy had become dry, literally.

So, as I sat there, mentally replaying the last conversation with her which ended in the now usual fight, I burst into tears and started to cry. ***********************************************
So, to you, reading this and understanding exactly what it feels like to be in that situation, I pray you find the strength and the means to be able to take the decision that you need to take so that you can be where you need to be.#copied

(1) (Reply)

Former Super Eagles Coach, Samson Siasia’s Daughter Weds In US / Is My Teacher Friend In Trouble? / Am I Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.