Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

Am I Suppose To Consider My Family When Chosen A Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Suppose To Consider My Family When Chosen A Wife (631 Views)

I Consider My Sexuality As A Burden / A Lady Slapped Me. What Am I Suppose To Do To Her? / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Suppose To Consider My Family When Chosen A Wife by slayminder(m): 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
have heard a lot of people saying their parents doesn't like their partner. I'm not always happy with dat. because I have the right to marry anybody I want because is my life and whether the marriage is sweet or bitter its my problem and not anyone's own. I don't think parent should have a say when chosen ur partner they only have the right to advise you. not controlling u and telling who to marry.
Re: Am I Suppose To Consider My Family When Chosen A Wife by FvckShiT(m): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
Just fúçking be yourself

Re: Am I Suppose To Consider My Family When Chosen A Wife by falconey(m): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2017

Yeah in the 80s
Re: Am I Suppose To Consider My Family When Chosen A Wife by Ninethmare: 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
no
Re: Am I Suppose To Consider My Family When Chosen A Wife by bimbohush: 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
No. It's your cross to bear. So make a decision thats best for you and you alone
Re: Am I Suppose To Consider My Family When Chosen A Wife by Cuddlebugie(f): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
Eish! My eyes hurt.....
Re: Am I Suppose To Consider My Family When Chosen A Wife by Fernandowski(m): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Eish! My eyes hurt.....
cum lemme blow it
Re: Am I Suppose To Consider My Family When Chosen A Wife by jashar(f): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
Choosing...

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Food!!!!!!!read / Scandal: 3 Chicks Tried To Beat Me Up!! / Why Do I Have The Hots For Older Women? Help Needed ASAP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.