Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) (50419 Views)

Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets / Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? / I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by Badboiz(m): 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lol
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by owomida1: 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
Injection lover here
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by cuvox(m): 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
annyberry:
i b customer for cartarh hand

I get 10 handkerchief
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by mikeycharles(m): 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
I can't relate, cool cool cool
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
I hate drugs and I detest injections. After the first by force usage of drugs the rest will go to the trash bin.
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by tosyne2much(m): 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
I belong to number 3
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by aminat87: 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
attention007:
2. The ones that chew drugs

thats me smiley
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by RexTramadol1: 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
Injection is my calling

Can take it even when m not sick
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by Neimar: 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
iamleumas:
Hit the like button if you get it!

d shoes dey raff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
iamleumas:

Those laughs are crazy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by hybeenoni: 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
That one no be my problem, my problem be say
Since my mom gave birth to me� ,
Since ooh... Since since since..
Till now.. #NTA haven't changed this their 9:00 news anthem... ��
"Po Po Pua Po pou Po Pua Po Po ru ru ru ro ro ro Po ru ru Po ro pon pon por Po rum pom"..
Am very sure the person that created that beat has died....

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by chiiraq802(m): 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lol....... I h8 medicine eeeehhhh
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by DRPAIT123(m): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
HenryDion:
I'm among those that prefer injection to drugs.

#teaminjection cool

Visit my signature
I used to think like you until I got some injections last month when I fell ill,they were sooooo painful,the home nurse had to confess to me that the two injections were supposed to be taken as drip(intravenous) but since I wasn't on drip,she had to give them to me like that(intramuscular)(since there won't be complications)
taking Drug could be more easier than taking injection some things.
I respect ure opinion anyway
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by kokomaster4d: 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
Please Help me thank God all my life I have never slept even 1 day in the hospital. My highest sickness is fever which heal by itself even without medication.

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by olayinkajnr(m): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
I'm not in any of those categories
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by Achu7(m): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
I prefer God's healing
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by Estellar: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
attention007:
2. The ones that chew drugs

so me
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
I hate drugs nd injections ...u'll need like 10 strong men to hold me down for injections...I don't even bother using drugs I just break them nd throw in the bathroom... I just don't know why I fall sick almost every week
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by samwash(m): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
Abeg make una enlighten me, wot is d differences between injection & drugs? I c some pple writing " I prefer injection to drugs.
Abi dey mean "I prefer tablets to injection.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by Ishilove: 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
attention007:
4. The one that does anything to get well

Haha. I definitely fall into this category
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by tochivitus(m): 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
I remember when I was about 6, I was demn sick and I don't even no when my mum took me to the hospital, because I was fast asleep I only woke up to see a nurse tapping the siring to inject me, I screamed and passed out, but that still did not stop the doc from giving me the full dose of the injection, lol grin I dread injection like F*ck even up til now I prefer medication I can swallow than some piercing pin.
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by Greenback: 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
attention007:
I guess we all fall into one or two of the following categories when we are ill.

1. The one that hate medication
mhen...i can pay millions if only u will just help me take my drugs
Damm..i hate drugs
angry
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
iamleumas:

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by Oyindidi(f): 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
wtfcoded:
Lol.
I hate injections.
I hate am pass you
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by DrClemzzY(m): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
wildcatter23:
I prefer sexual healing
Are you related to Marvin Gaye?
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by DrClemzzY(m): 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
aminat87:
thats me smiley
thouqht am the only one... i dey even contemplate how i qo take chew this p-alaxin
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by seunny4lif(m): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
I'm no 1
I hate drugs till now
I can't even use drugs without putting it inside eba grin

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by GeeString: 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
aktolly54:
Is there anyone that doesn't fall sick? Maybe once in a year or something

Yes o. There are. I'm one of those. The most I get is stress from excess hustle which usually requires a lie down & I'm fine.

I don't fall ill & when people complain of malaria & typhoid, I always wonder what it feels like.

How can a living thing become weak & helpless from a seemingly invisible force?

Nawao.

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by lavenjcrown(m): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
;DI have never fall sick in my entire life but my parent keep forcing me to take injections only to know the reasons why I have never been sick since I was born.[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by adajoe555: 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
I am no 1

Only the word drug will scare the hell out of me

Injection is the worst of it all. I can manage a little drug but injection hell no
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by ImaIma1(f): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
wtfcoded:
Lol.
I hate injections.

I prefer injections. No throwing up of drugs involved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket / Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) / First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.