Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) (50420 Views)

Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets / Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? / I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by gazlyn(f): 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
attention007:
7. The One that dread drugs
this is so me but I wouldn't die anyway
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by SleekHoyeen(f): 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lol. I fall into the fourth and fifth categories. I hate injections ehn...
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
DRPAIT123:

I used to think like you until I got some injections last month when I fell ill,they were sooooo painful,the home nurse had to confess to me that the two injections were supposed to be taken as drip(intravenous) but since I wasn't on drip,she had to give them to me like that(intramuscular)(since there won't be complications)
taking Drug could be more easier than taking injection some things.
I respect ure opinion anyway

I'm used to injection. I hate those bitter things sad
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by olempe(m): 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
attention007:
I guess we all fall into one or two of the following categories when we are ill.

1. The one that hate medication
This is me.
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
Bibidear:
I prefer injection to drug...i hate the smell of drugs...kinda irritating
SMH
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
The one that even while he's admitted for acute malaria, he still manages to move snake news to front page...
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by Bibidear(f): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
Rextayne:
SMH
why are u shakking ur head
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by Daviestunech(m): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Me and injection
grin grin

Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
I prefer injections to drugs any day anytime no matter how little d drug is.
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
Bibidear:

why are u shakking ur head
Nevermind, i just felt like shaking my head. cheesy
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by frankfab(m): 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
I belong to 1, 2 and 3.
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by jammy1993(m): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
Homeboiy:
Na only cartha be my pro
Catarrh
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by ACE1010: 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
iamleumas:
Hit the like button if you get it!

Correct guy!! It makes sense wella!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
My throat is too tiny to swallow one paracetamol cry

But e fit swallow big mole of eba (don't just know the logic)

I hate drugs embarassed
Mine too. I have to break a paracetamol into two before swallowing it.
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by harriet412(f): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Estellar:
so me
Lol, how do u do itcheesy
Paracetamol can be so bitter lawd! I hate it undecided
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by harriet412(f): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Estellar:
so me
Lol, how do u do itcheesy
Paracetamol can be so bitter lawd! I hate it undecided

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
AryaSand:

Mine too. I have to break a paracetamol into two before swallowing it.
Lol we've got a small throat for paracetamol then grin
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by Jomesh20(m): 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
attention007:
2. The ones that chew drugs
Alex Mahone Prison Break comes to mind
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by harriet412(f): 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
GeeString:

Yes o. There are. I'm one of those. The most I get is stress from excess hustle which usually requires a lie down & I'm fine.

I don't fall ill & when people complain of malaria & typhoid, I always wonder what it feels like.

How can a living thing become weak & helpless from a seemingly invisible force?

Nawao.

Hehehe, u should be very thankful and grateful cos the same invisible malaria and typhoid kills thousands of people every day undecided undecided

If I don't drink properly boiled water for 3 days, I'd fall terribly sick diagnosed of typhoid and I dont drink cold h2o cos if i do for 2 consecutive days , better cough with catarrh go worry me. Its not like I'm As or ss, I'm just like that.

All I'm tryna say is that people system differs.. cos u don't fall sick while others do does not mean they are so weak and helpless as u put it buh its their nature...
Its not as if you've not been sick b4 ..Yes or Yes undecided undecided
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by Bamidele539: 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
Thelma1552:
Lmao!! No. 4. There's ntin i cant use
seems i like the name 'Thelma' so nice!

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by Bamidele539: 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
kokomaster4d:
Please Help me thank God all my life I have never slept even 1 day in the hospital. My highest sickness is fever which heal by itself even without medication.
always having this great feeling too, fever will just disappear on its own even without medications,
could it be the gene/immune?

God is great!

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by Naijashortcode(m): 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hmmm, just speaking in unkonw tongues I am heal. Injection is past story......
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by Rozaytee: 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
attention007:
2. The ones that chew drugs
ayamma!!!...even d bitter ones
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
attention007:
6. The one that never get sick

To God b d glory.

Healthy me
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by papascode: 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
iamleumas:
Hit the like button if you get it!

Laughing shoes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by adanny01(m): 11:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
lonelydora:
I fall into category 1. Paracetamol is my worst drug. Whoever invented it should be flogged.

I prefer injection to tablets but you will need 4 extra people to hold my hands and legs before the needle enters my buttocks I

If you think paracetamol is your worst, you have no clue to what a terrible drug is.

Try Metronidazole (Flagyl) and you will not take any drug for the rest of your life time.

Artemether/lumefantrine is another. Coartem, lonart etc This one eh! It leaves its mark on your breath. I lack word to.describe that awful smell.
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by GeeString: 6:07am On Sep 19, 2017
harriet412:

Hehehe, u should be very thankful and grateful cos the same invisible malaria and typhoid kills thousands of people every day undecided undecided

If I don't drink properly boiled water for 3 days, I'd fall terribly sick diagnosed of typhoid and I dont drink cold h2o cos if i do for 2 consecutive days , better cough with catarrh go worry me. Its not like I'm As or ss, I'm just like that.

All I'm tryna say is that people system differs.. cos u don't fall sick while others do does not mean they are so weak and helpless as u put it buh its their nature...
Its not as if you've not been sick b4 ..Yes or Yes undecided undecided

When I was a little boy, Yes, I used to fall ill. But that was ages ago
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:50am On Sep 19, 2017
lonelydora:
I fall into category 1. Paracetamol is my worst drug. Whoever invented it should be flogged.

I prefer injection to tablets but you will need 4 extra people to hold my hands and legs before the needle enters my buttocks I

up till now? shocked
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by Uchezzy208(m): 8:56am On Sep 19, 2017
i remember dose days the will give me drugs and i will throw it away not knowing dat am fooling myself
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by Phi001(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2017
1 and 3 are me...
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by Phi001(m): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2017
mhizesther:
I hate drugs and injections ...u'll need like 10 strong men to hold me down for injections...I don't even bother using drugs I just break them nd throw in the bathroom... I just don't know why I fall sick almost every week
How will you get well when you're not taking your drugs?
Re: Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) by haywhyy(m): 10:16am On Sep 19, 2017
Deseo:
I hate drugs so much that I have to bury it inside Eba before swallowing.

Haha just exactly what I do everytime
I hate drugs especially malaria drugs
They are always super bitter and irritating

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket / Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) / First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.