Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Rice Farmers And Intending Rice Farmers Get In Here! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Rice Farmers And Intending Rice Farmers Get In Here! (1494 Views)

Rice Farmers Harvesting Rice In Their Farm / 4 Benin Republic Ministers Meet Nigerian Rice Farmers / Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rice Farmers And Intending Rice Farmers Get In Here! by ikelords(m): 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
I am prospective rice farmer and I have searched Agriculture section of Nairaland without finding any thread for rice farmers, Pls if you are a rice farmer or an intending rice farmer get in here lets share ideas on how to boost rice in Nigeria. Thanks
Re: Rice Farmers And Intending Rice Farmers Get In Here! by PEPSI: 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
Closed
Re: Rice Farmers And Intending Rice Farmers Get In Here! by Ycube: 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
ikelords:
I am prospective rice farmer and I have searched Agriculture section of Nairaland without finding any thread for rice farmers, Pls if you are a rice farmer or an intending rice farmer get in here lets share ideas on how to boost rice in Nigeria. Thanks
Interested. I will start rice farming this year 2020 by God grace.
Re: Rice Farmers And Intending Rice Farmers Get In Here! by ikelords(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ycube:

Interested. I will start rice farming this year 2020 by God grace.
where is your location?
Re: Rice Farmers And Intending Rice Farmers Get In Here! by Ycube: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
ikelords:
where is your location?
Yola South LGA
Re: Rice Farmers And Intending Rice Farmers Get In Here! by ikelords(m): 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ycube:

Yola South LGA
there are a lot of cheap lands for farming rice there. Give it a try this year..
Re: Rice Farmers And Intending Rice Farmers Get In Here! by Farmdrop: 1:37am On Apr 21, 2020
I'm interested in buying large quantities of rice. Please link me to rice farmers for business. 07085299872(whatsapp)
Re: Rice Farmers And Intending Rice Farmers Get In Here! by Ycube: 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Farmdrop:
I'm interested in buying large quantities of rice. Please link me to rice farmers for business. 07085299872(whatsapp)
Ok I will by God grace.
Re: Rice Farmers And Intending Rice Farmers Get In Here! by ikelords(m): 11:12am On Apr 22, 2020
Farmdrop:
Are you buying processed rice or rice paddy? Where is you location?
Re: Rice Farmers And Intending Rice Farmers Get In Here! by Farmdrop: 2:51pm On May 02, 2020
ikelords:

Processed rice
Re: Rice Farmers And Intending Rice Farmers Get In Here! by Strech(m): 7:24am On May 14, 2020
Which is the best month to start planting rice please?
Re: Rice Farmers And Intending Rice Farmers Get In Here! by ikelords(m): 7:28am On May 14, 2020
Strech:
Which is the best month to start planting rice please?
month of May/early june
Re: Rice Farmers And Intending Rice Farmers Get In Here! by JBoy9(m): 3:39pm On May 14, 2020
ikelords:

Pls I need processed/paddy rice in large quantity.

Pls could ur drop ur link so I can contact u

ikelords:
there are a lot of cheap lands for farming rice there. Give it a try this year..

I also plan going into rice farming. Discussion was ongoing with an Emir in Nasarawa State earlier in the year before the pandemic. He has agreed to give us a large expanse of land.
Re: Rice Farmers And Intending Rice Farmers Get In Here! by ikelords(m): 5:58pm On May 14, 2020
JBoy9:

I also plan going into rice farming. Discussion was ongoing with an Emir in Nasarawa State earlier in the year before the pandemic. He has agreed to give us a large expanse of land.
What's the size of the land you guys got in nasarawa?
Re: Rice Farmers And Intending Rice Farmers Get In Here! by StormEyes: 1:40am On May 15, 2020
JBoy9:

Hi! I have quality processed and paddy rice in large quantity if you're still interested. Kindly contact me @ 08122051359.
Re: Rice Farmers And Intending Rice Farmers Get In Here! by Okekeni90(m): 11:16am On May 15, 2020
Holla me. 08134623438
I'm based in osogbo.
I want to try one acre first this year.
I will soon start the clearing this month
Re: Rice Farmers And Intending Rice Farmers Get In Here! by blackjack21(m): 1:04pm On May 16, 2020
StormEyes:

Hi! I have quality processed and paddy rice in large quantity if you're still interested. Kindly contact me @ 08122051359.
hello. I have questions
what type of rice do you have? your prices and location too.
Re: Rice Farmers And Intending Rice Farmers Get In Here! by adescopy(m): 7:12pm On May 16, 2020
I like this. Though I am not into rice but I know of a farmer who does. She has planted her field now. I will give update of her as her practice progress

1 Like

Re: Rice Farmers And Intending Rice Farmers Get In Here! by StormEyes: 1:32am On May 20, 2020
blackjack21:

hello. I have questions
what type of rice do you have? your prices and location too.

Good morning. I have white long grain rice available, located in Benue State. Price varies depending on how many bags you're buying. You can call my number so we talk more or send a message on WhatsApp. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Crash Feed Cost Now, Use Insect Protein / Check Out This Mf 364 Tractor / Farmpower And Equipment Nigeria Enterprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.