Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Is Just A Year Older Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Is Just A Year Older Than You? (1064 Views)

She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? / Sincerely, Can U Marry This Woman?? (photo) / Love Z Really Blind. Men Can U Marry A Woman Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Is Just A Year Older Than You? by movid(m): 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
As mostly believed Love is all that matters but as a lady can u marry someone that is just a year older than?
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Is Just A Year Older Than You? by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ladies will marry agree to marry dangotes unborn grandson on a fixed marriage as far as the money will get to them undecided
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Is Just A Year Older Than You? by Homeboiy: 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
stupid question

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Is Just A Year Older Than You? by makydebbie(f): 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nope. When we're old I'll start looking like his mom because women age faster.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Is Just A Year Older Than You? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
No I can't, he should be at least 7 years older than me, that the only way I will respect him in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Is Just A Year Older Than You? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
No I can't, he should be at least 7 years older than me, that the only way I will respect him in marriage.
lol
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Is Just A Year Older Than You? by obiorathesubtle: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2017

Did you just arrive Earth?

Bïtches at 22 be wifing 80year old dusty lungs grandpas for the bills yo!!

Same way a Bïtch gon marry a toddler if that's where the money at..

Age ain't a factor my man, it's just time
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Is Just A Year Older Than You? by zaramgrand(f): 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
No
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Is Just A Year Older Than You? by Dillusionist(m): 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
movid:
As mostly believed Love is all that matters but as a lady can u marry someone that is just a year older than?
age is just a number, as long as he reasons well with his brain intact,and have met my requirements..
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Is Just A Year Older Than You? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
See question angry
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Is Just A Year Older Than You? by mazimee(m): 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
makydebbie:

That's is if you are still in your prime, those of them that are in their 30s think otherwise
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Is Just A Year Older Than You? by mazimee(m): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
makydebbie:

If you won't respect a man that you called your husband , his age will not do the magic

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Is Just A Year Older Than You? by Prettyamaxy(f): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
yes
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Is Just A Year Older Than You? by makydebbie(f): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
mazimee:

If you won't respect a man that you called your husband , his age will not do the magic
If you understood my post, you won't be telling me this.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Is Just A Year Older Than You? by mazimee(m): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
makydebbie:
If you understood my post, you won't be telling me this.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Is Just A Year Older Than You? by TINALETC3(f): 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
Of course, even d same age, I won't mind bt younger is unacceptable
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Is Just A Year Older Than You? by Nomfanelo99(f): 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
yeah . why not .
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Is Just A Year Older Than You? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
I can only married someone that is 8/9 years older than me seriously.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Is Just A Year Older Than You? by Narisa01(f): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
Of course why not. Age is not a barrier in marriage
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Is Just A Year Older Than You? by JaffyJoe(m): 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
I can only married someone that is 8/9 years older than me seriously.

Interesting.
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Is Just A Year Older Than You? by Headlesschicken(m): 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
undecided
Sabrina18:
Sabrina18:
Sabrina18:
Childish answer,if u do not v respect then u do not v respect,simple....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Is Just A Year Older Than You? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
JaffyJoe:

Interesting.

About what?
Re: Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Is Just A Year Older Than You? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
Yes

(1) (Reply)

99-year-old Divorces Wife After He Discovered 1940s Affair / Sex & Comedy.. (18+) Enjoy!!! / Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.