Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos (55673 Views)

Ekweremadu Hailed As He Arrives Nigeria After IPOB Beating / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack / Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by Goke7: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
I hope Nigerians can see how foolish they are, do you know how much the allowances these Governors will expend from moving down south, what about the reception expenses from the Abia Govt. You can see how their faces are with highest peak of smiles despite the wanton destruction that has occurred over the past week.

The lesson here is if you like continue to abuse, insult and disrupt your daily life and businesses, these guys who call themselves leaders will continue to feed fat on our resources, they are in control of the police and military so if you like mess up and they will treat that mess.

Nigerians need to have a plan for their individual lives and stop chasing the wind

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by vchykp(m): 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
jus negodu.. the main politicians are like family on d inside, wine and dine together.. and some brainwashed fools called biafra kill demselves by themselves.. ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by MohammedAlfa1: 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
I wonder why some tribe(parasites) in this zoo can't exist without the tribe they call 'minority'.
Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by BALLOSKI: 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
mazimee:
Ikpeazu is a useless man. He even lowered his head for his colleague? If Alex Oti wasn't rigged out, this coward puppet wouldn't have been Abia State governor.

You don't understand what family means, so stopping using it to make a fool of yourself.
I won't allow an outsider to do what Ikpeazu allowed in Abia in my compound.
you guys should shut up.
Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by Elliot2(m): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Barselonia:
Umunnem Igbo Ndi Oma, and fellow Nigerians, bikonu, may the peace of our Lord be upon you all.

Why I am hinting on all these issues is simply because we cannot afford to lose another 2 million of our own (that is the casualties of our brothers and sisters whom we lost in the Biafra war), imagine what those individuals and numbers could have done in Igbo land today? My Uncle did not return from the war.

Please do not be deceived in believing everything and every news you see on social media, propaganda is also an instrument of war.

I am sure most you must have heard this Buffon called Abdulkadir Erkahraman who parades his miserable self as a Turkish Diplomat speaking on behalf of Turkey in support of Biafra, so today the Turkish Embassy released a Statement (find attached) condemning the fool and disassociating him from the Turkish government. Now, if you have been conducting operations as IPOB in the name that the Turkish and Israeli Govt are behind you when it is all a lie, and you get killed by the Nigerian forces, are you not the foolish one? your death is just another waste and statistics, nothing will happen to the Nigerian government and I will tell you why below. Trust but verify, thats the key.

Some of you asked me to give my opinion on why the Nigerian Military was sent to Abia in response to Kanu's IPOB activities. I will give you my honest opinion.

If someone, a civilian for that matter, maintains and parades an organized people (wearing a military uniform), it can be misconstrued to be anything on the negative by the sovereign power of that country vis a vis Nigeria in this case. I highlighted this issue in my former opinion yesterday, you should not expect the government to roll in with police officers and patrol vans; you should reasonably expect army tanks. When you look at this organized IPOB armies, they are frustrated with what they perceived the system has done to them, so if you ever weaponize them, they will respond to that perceived injustice with murderous nihilism. They become non-state actors (Remember that we have rogue nations and people who will be willing today to give them weapons? Yes, believe me) so even when they were not armed, the Army took advantage of their sins to punish them with such force (not fair at all IMHO)

Now let's take it a little further, under International law and Pursuant to the 1949 Geneva Conventions Article 3, your status changes once you start wearing an army uniform, for you become an enemy combatant and will be treated as such: A recognized army (the Nigerian Army, in this case) can use force to neutralize you and your fellow militants. That is exactly what the Nigerian State and Army did. (The law cares less about your emotions so you don't go around breaking it)

In the Nigerian constitution, the offense of Treason is a capital offense which is defined by section 37(1) of the Criminal Code Act
as follows;

a. Any person who levies war against the state, in order to
intimidate or overawe the president or the governor of a state is guilty of treason and is liable to the punishment of death.

b. Any person conspiring with any person, either within or without Nigeria, to levy war against the state with the intent to cause such leving of war as would be treason if committed by a citizen of Nigeria, is guilty of treason and is liable to punishment of death.

You can clearly see why we advised our brother Nnamdi Kanu to refrain from some utterances or activities that could be misconstrued against him by the government, and anyone who advised a fellow countryman to be wise and careful is not an enemy or efulefu as the crazy thugs will like to call those of us with differing opinion, we just don't want to see our own go down.

Remember that all his internet utterances were more or like dismissed by the Court because if the court had considered it treasonous, Kanu wouldn't have been released at the first place because there is no bail for the crime of treason.
after Remember that all his internet utterances were more or like dismissed by the Court because if the court had considered it treasonous, Kanu wouldn't have been released at the first place because there is no bail for the crime of treason.£££££after all diz ur long epistle,see ur ur life for inside mirrow-
Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by Simpleman247: 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
Barselonia:
Umunnem Igbo Ndi Oma, and fellow Nigerians, bikonu, may the peace of our Lord be upon you all.

Why I am hinting on all these issues is simply because we cannot afford to lose another 2 million of our own (that is the casualties of our brothers and sisters whom we lost in the Biafra war), imagine what those individuals and numbers could have done in Igbo land today? My Uncle did not return from the war.

Please do not be deceived in believing everything and every news you see on social media, propaganda is also an instrument of war.

I am sure most you must have heard this Buffon called Abdulkadir Erkahraman who parades his miserable self as a Turkish Diplomat speaking on behalf of Turkey in support of Biafra, so today the Turkish Embassy released a Statement (find attached) condemning the fool and disassociating him from the Turkish government. Now, if you have been conducting operations as IPOB in the name that the Turkish and Israeli Govt are behind you when it is all a lie, and you get killed by the Nigerian forces, are you not the foolish one? your death is just another waste and statistics, nothing will happen to the Nigerian government and I will tell you why below. Trust but verify, thats the key.

Some of you asked me to give my opinion on why the Nigerian Military was sent to Abia in response to Kanu's IPOB activities. I will give you my honest opinion.

If someone, a civilian for that matter, maintains and parades an organized people (wearing a military uniform), it can be misconstrued to be anything on the negative by the sovereign power of that country vis a vis Nigeria in this case. I highlighted this issue in my former opinion yesterday, you should not expect the government to roll in with police officers and patrol vans; you should reasonably expect army tanks. When you look at this organized IPOB armies, they are frustrated with what they perceived the system has done to them, so if you ever weaponize them, they will respond to that perceived injustice with murderous nihilism. They become non-state actors (Remember that we have rogue nations and people who will be willing today to give them weapons? Yes, believe me) so even when they were not armed, the Army took advantage of their sins to punish them with such force (not fair at all IMHO)

Now let's take it a little further, under International law and Pursuant to the 1949 Geneva Conventions Article 3, your status changes once you start wearing an army uniform, for you become an enemy combatant and will be treated as such: A recognized army (the Nigerian Army, in this case) can use force to neutralize you and your fellow militants. That is exactly what the Nigerian State and Army did. (The law cares less about your emotions so you don't go around breaking it)

In the Nigerian constitution, the offense of Treason is a capital offense which is defined by section 37(1) of the Criminal Code Act
as follows;

intimidate or overawe the president or the governor of a state is guilty of treason and is liable to the punishment of death.

b. Any person conspiring with any person, either within or without Nigeria, to levy war against the state with the intent to cause such leving of war as would be treason if committed by a citizen of Nigeria, is guilty of treason and is liable to punishment of death.

You can clearly see why we advised our brother Nnamdi Kanu to refrain from some utterances or activities that could be misconstrued against him by the government, and anyone who advised a fellow countryman to be wise and careful is not an enemy or efulefu as the crazy thugs will like to call those of us with differing opinion, we just don't want to see our own go down.

Remember that all his internet utterances were more or like dismissed by the Court because if the court had considered it treasonous, Kanu wouldn't have been released at the first place because there is no bail for the crime of treason.
#Fact and what could be more important than the truth which we all know or we don't know due to ignorance while fighting for justice. Peace comes before justice.
Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by Simpleman247: 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
Barselonia:

as follows;

#Fact and what could be more important than the truth which we all know or we don't know due to ignorance while fighting for justice. Peace comes before justice.
Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by solaere(m): 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
Divide NIGERIA dis is my cry .....!!
Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by Simpleman247: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
Elliot2:
after Remember that all his internet utterances were more or like dismissed by the Court because if the court had considered it treasonous, Kanu wouldn't have been released at the first place because there is no bail for the crime of treason.£££££after all diz ur long epistle,see ur ur life for inside mirrow-
maybe you misunderstand the whole thing.. sorry what law do you against what's said and done on the internet here. Try north Korea and media laws
Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by gowaga68: 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
dreamworld:
Everyone is crying out for peace,
None is crying out for justice
I don't want no peace
I need equal rights and justice

Peter Tosh
Was a true believer of Peter Tosh's words of wisdom until I looked deep into the matter and realized without Peace , Justice and equal right won't be a reality.
Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by Elliot2(m): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dee60:

That has happened already a few times. Maybe it is okay they try it one more time. The leaders rather than ask for streamlining and re-structuring will start clamouring again for more states for their regions, which translates into more governors and more looting. Nigeria just needs good leaders at all levels. Period. why are we not getting them? Because the electorate is largely gullible and illiterate. That's also why it so easy for Kanu to turn the youths in SE to mumus.
did u have to involve nk in ur attempt to sound intelligent against the backdrop of ur brainlessness?
Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by xpool(m): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
mazimee:
Ikpeazu is a useless man. He even lowered his head for his colleague? If Alex Oti wasn't rigged out, this coward puppet wouldn't have been Abia State governor.

You don't understand what family means, so stopping using it to make a fool of yourself.
Even though I Liked your comment, you should know that ikpeazu or oti they are all the same.
Eastern politicians are sellouts, traitors and cowards. Yoruba governors can never do what the eastern governors did.
Yoruba people stood behind A biol a even after death, they fought all the military junta with all they had OPC, NADECO, COURTS, AFENIFERE, MEDIA etc.

All Igbo politicians are greedy and afraid of the north, since all these, what have Igbo senators said or done.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by Simpleman247: 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Stop ranting online.

Do you have a voter's card? Get one. Encourage others to get. Mobilise everyone you know and others to vote. Let us vote out all south east serving politicians, beginning from councillors.

It is clear we have Judases as leaders. We have no leaders. Let us elect people that can speak for us. Is it not a shame that Saraki, Fayose and Ooni of Ife are the ones speaking against what Buhari did in Igbo land? Ekweremadu and Co are still there, hiding under the table.

Some of us might not agree with Kanu's way, but he has started a revolution that shows us that the present Igbo leaders are 90% our problem.
problems are problems but it's not enough to go around beating war drums for a battle you are not ready to die For,let's be realistic a true leader leads to the end not run if you are on the right path.
Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by Benekruku(m): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
Flat-heads have really suffered!

See where chest-beating has gotten them too grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by obyrich(m): 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
braine:

You have no idea of how humility works.
Don't mind him. He is still hurting from loss of election.
Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by israelmao(m): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
I wonder why Buhari always acts before he thinks and not thinks before he acts.This kind of olive branch being stretched now is curious and full of suspicion.Although 2019 election is at the threshold.
Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by solomonsly11(m): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
When the deed has been done calling armless people terrorists and killing innocent and armless IPOB members. It is clearly shown to the Nigerians and the world that this country called Nigeria owns by the Northerners with the scenario that happen in Abia State. I have never heard or seen where ARMLESS people call terrorist but i see it happen here in Nigeria. It is high time we all fight for restructuring both Yorubas and Igbos. To God be the glory
Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by obyrich(m): 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
xpool:

Even though I Liked your comment, you should know that ikpeazu or oti they are all the same.
Eastern politicians are sellouts, traitors and cowards. Yoruba governors can never do what the eastern governors did.
Yoruba people stood behind A biol a even after death, they fought all the military junta with all they had OPC, NADECO, COURTS, AFENIFERE, MEDIA etc.

All Igbo politicians are greedy and afraid of the north, since all these, what have Igbo senators said or done.
Did you watch Abaribe on Channels TV after the incident? Do you know they can declare a state of emergency in Abia State if things are not kept under control? Do you know that if the Governors of the South East had come out to throw their weight behind Kalu and IPOB, by now thousands of Igbos in the North would have been roasted? Lastly, do you know how Nnamdi Kalu was not killed when his father's house was invaded?

Your brother Ihejirika was accused for sponsoring Boko haram and destroying the North even when it is obvious some Northerners were aiding and abetting the monstrous group. They are seeking revenge. Whether you like it or not, the President is from the North and you must tread with caution.

Besides, neither Ikpeazu nor the Igbo elders did not send Nnamdi Kalu to go about insulting and threatening everyone.
Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by afonjaman: 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
Thank God, Peace is finding its way....
Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by ofuonyebi: 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
whether we like it or not, this is truly one-Nigeria in practice...

we have lost many people in the past civil wars and unrests...enough of this..

We are a nation of envy to some others despite our situation....all we need is unity and peace

and reasonable dialogue through due process to fulfil our various dreams and desires!

God bless Nigeria!!
Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by adeoba2008(m): 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
SageTravels:
Hope they will visit Kanu Too

Inside the hole or where?
Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by felix281(m): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
dreamworld:
Everyone is crying out for peace, None is crying out for justice I don't want no peace I need equal rights and justice
Peter Tosh

My favorite lines from Peter Mackintosh
Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by Uptown7(m): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
dreamworld:
Everyone is crying out for peace, None is crying out for justice I don't want no peace I need equal rights and justice
Peter Tosh
Consciousness

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by redness: 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
3 NORTHERNERS I LOVE SO MUCH AND I DONT KNOW WHY....MARKARFI...TAMBUWAL AND KWANKWASO....I DONT WHY SHA....THEN SANUSI MY GATEMAN...THE GUY IS WONDERFUL...LOYAL...RESPECTFUL AND OBEDIENT...HE HAS 13 CHILDREN WITH 4 WIVES AND I THOUGHT HE IS STILL A TEENAGER...HATRED IS REALLY KILLING US IN THIS COUNTRY...
Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by andyanders: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
mazimee:

That shows how stupid and undeveloped you are.
Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by Bimpe29: 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
Peace is better, assuring and fruitful in a millions times than any form of civil unrest. Let there be solemn sense of patriotism.
Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by pasol4real(m): 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
Barselonia:

as follows;

Reading this was à complète waste of my precious time n data
Your head needs reformatting .
Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by mindtricks: 1:03am On Sep 19, 2017
hucienda:
Agenda:

- Photo ops with the SE Governors.

- Then they all sing - y'all know the drill by now - "One Naijeyria!"

And they all return to their respective posts - leaving the problem unresolved as it keeps growing to a complex one.

Spot on. That is the thing about our situation in this country. Window dressing is everything. People are quick to forget that these characters wrong disposition to governance is even a major cause of all this Ipob, Militants, and other similar agitations.
Our leaders make deliberate efforts at doing nothing other than looting, and want us all to swallow the lies they sell to us.
Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by Buikechukwu35(m): 1:38am On Sep 19, 2017
Useless northern governors you fail to bring peace in NE and come to peaceful land to bring peace confuse set of people.
Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by Kingspin(m): 1:58am On Sep 19, 2017
They should show them corpse of people murdered by their Army. Because they want to feed on others..
Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by belindar: 3:11am On Sep 19, 2017
Why is it that these useless politicians sing the national anthem at every occasions including when urgent actions are necessary.
Re: Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 19, 2017
Buikechukwu35:
Useless northern governors you fail to bring peace in NE and come to peaceful land to bring peace confuse set of people.
May piss be upon all those governors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life / Tinubu Media Director, Onanuga, Mistakenly Shares Post Campaigning For Obi / Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.