Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

What Will You Do With Social Media If Your Identity Is Permanently Hidden? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do With Social Media If Your Identity Is Permanently Hidden? (459 Views)

This topic has been removed by the Op - Moderators delete permanently 4 me / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / Come And S*ck Me Again – Girl Cries Out After Explosive S*x With Social Media Lo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do With Social Media If Your Identity Is Permanently Hidden? by buzreal(m): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
What will you do with social media if you can have your identity 100% masked?
So I came about this amazing anonymous app with a great user interface and it really rocks. People are freely asking questions they will basically not ask on platforms like Facebook, twitter and the rest.
Another interesting thing about it is that you don't have to sign-up or create a profile, just download and start posting.
And for me, I see it as even a great tool for getting unbiased response for biz survey, relationship talks, and to gather information about things you will never want to ask an anyone in person.
You can check out some hilarious and reasonable discussions on the app. See screen shots below.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.ionic.banta

Re: What Will You Do With Social Media If Your Identity Is Permanently Hidden? by NairalandCS(m): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
I would be an online super hero with a hidden identity. cool

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With Social Media If Your Identity Is Permanently Hidden? by OlofofoNaija(m): 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
Wow, This makes a lot of sense. I'll be able to share my experience, loud my secrets and seek for help without anyone knowing it's me. Good one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Facts That Make Some Girls Angry At The World!! / . / Why Dont We Have Control Over Emotions???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.