Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Hate Speech Against The Vaseline Crew - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hate Speech Against The Vaseline Crew (725 Views)

Vaseline Crew Over To You: Black Women On Instagram & Tiktok Are Hot (Pictures) / Trust Me When I Say You Don't Need Women (For Vaseline Crew Members Only) / Pictures Vaseline Crew Legends Can Relate To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hate Speech Against The Vaseline Crew by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
I have noticed the worrisome dimension the Romance section has taken in mocking and castigating the Vaseline Crew. Leave them alone!
Re: Hate Speech Against The Vaseline Crew by chiiraq802(m): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
Are u among dem(vaseline crew)...hehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Hate Speech Against The Vaseline Crew by bamisepeters(m): 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
DutchBruh:
I have noticed the worrisome dimension the Romance section has taken in mocking and castigating the Vaseline Crew. Leave them alone!
Vaseline crew PRO spotted grin
Re: Hate Speech Against The Vaseline Crew by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
chiiraq802:
Are u among dem(vaseline crew)...hehehehehehehehehehehe
No comment
Re: Hate Speech Against The Vaseline Crew by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
bamisepeters:
Vaseline crew PRO spotted grin
cool
Re: Hate Speech Against The Vaseline Crew by Kingsley1000(m): 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
DutchBruh:
STINGY MAN,GO GET GF
Re: Hate Speech Against The Vaseline Crew by iwakacome: 11:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
When you're addicted to vaseline, soap, palm oil, groundnut oil, baby oil, etc. Don't be afraid of HIV get a girl.
Re: Hate Speech Against The Vaseline Crew by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 19, 2017
iwakacome:
When you're addicted to vaseline, soap, palm oil, groundnut oil, baby oil, etc. Don't be afraid of HIV get a girl.

Re: Hate Speech Against The Vaseline Crew by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 19, 2017
Kingsley1000:
STINGY MAN,GO GET GF
I am on a dry spell,girls that have piqued my interest have been rejecting me lately.
Re: Hate Speech Against The Vaseline Crew by Kingsley1000(m): 12:52am On Sep 19, 2017
DutchBruh:

I am on a dry spell,girls that have piqued my interest have been rejecting me lately.
TRY MAKE SMALL CASH,DRESS WELL,BE CONFIDENT AND HILAROUS(LIVELY) AND SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH,TRY THIS ON THE NEXT GIRL AND THANK ME LATER
Re: Hate Speech Against The Vaseline Crew by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 19, 2017
Kingsley1000:
TRY MAKE SMALL CASH,DRESS WELL,BE CONFIDENT AND HILAROUS(LIVELY) AND SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH,TRY THIS ON THE NEXT GIRL AND THANK ME LATER
tongue
Re: Hate Speech Against The Vaseline Crew by Nobody: 2:51am On Sep 19, 2017
Make Money!! It's the money that makes Bitches love you. It's the money that makes them wanna fxxuk you. It's the money that makes it all lovely.

Or stick to the good, loyal girlfriend you have and leave the bitches alone
Re: Hate Speech Against The Vaseline Crew by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 19, 2017
ScotFree:
Make Money!! It's the money that makes Bitches love you. It's the money that makes them wanna fxxuk you. It's the money that makes it all lovely.

Or stick to the good, loyal girlfriend you have and leave the bitches alone
If you use only money to attracts a girl you will end up with a goldigger. When the going gets tough she will leave you high and dry.
Re: Hate Speech Against The Vaseline Crew by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 19, 2017
DutchBruh:

If you use only money to attracts a girl you will end up with a goldigger. When the going gets tough she will leave you and stick around during the tough times.

If you take the time to read well, you'd know i wasn't talking about decent girls, the type you actually want to date and marry, but the ones you keep for fun. You missed my last paragraph where i said, "stick to your decent girlfriend"??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hate Speech Against The Vaseline Crew by mumumugu(m): 3:18am On Sep 19, 2017
The act of slut shaming tries to make a woman feel guilty about her sexual expression. According to the thought processes behind the words, women should not have sex (before marriage), not desire it, not enjoy it, and definitely not sleep with more than one person. A woman who has sex frequently with the same person, has sex with different people, has a high desire for sex, seems to enjoy sex, or just doesn’t feel the need to hide or be embarrassed about her sex life is seen as a slut by many people. Women can even be called sluts/whores/skanks for reasons outside sexual behavior. The way a woman chooses to dress, if she shows too much cleavage, wears skirts or shorts that are too short, or wears clothing deemed too tight, may elicit the judgment of others. Jealousy or dislike may also provide reasons for a name caller to term a woman a slut. Oftentimes, girls are the ones who call other girls sluts I would certainly not refer to a woman that enjoys sex as a slut. The reality is that men are just as “slutty whilst men are allowed to be sexual beings and proud, the masculine equivalent of a slut being ‘stud’ a word ‘used to describe a highly sexual man, [and] often a term of approval and envy.’ very unfair
Re: Hate Speech Against The Vaseline Crew by Nobody: 4:43am On Sep 19, 2017
mumumugu:
The act of slut shaming tries to make a woman feel guilty about her sexual expression. According to the thought processes behind the words, women should not have sex (before marriage), not desire it, not enjoy it, and definitely not sleep with more than one person. A woman who has sex frequently with the same person, has sex with different people, has a high desire for sex, seems to enjoy sex, or just doesn’t feel the need to hide or be embarrassed about her sex life is seen as a slut by many people. Women can even be called sluts/whores/skanks for reasons outside sexual behavior. The way a woman chooses to dress, if she shows too much cleavage, wears skirts or shorts that are too short, or wears clothing deemed too tight, may elicit the judgment of others. Jealousy or dislike may also provide reasons for a name caller to term a woman a slut. Oftentimes, girls are the ones who call other girls sluts I would certainly not refer to a woman that enjoys sex as a slut. The reality is that men are just as “slutty whilst men are allowed to be sexual beings and proud, the masculine equivalent of a slut being ‘stud’ a word ‘used to describe a highly sexual man, [and] often a term of approval and envy.’ very unfair

(1) (Reply)

The End / How I Plan To Spend N1.8M / Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.