Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike (54193 Views)

UNIBEN ASUU vote for conditional suspension of strike / #Breaking: ASUU Announces Resumption Date / Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by free2ryhme: 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
Souljeezy:
i jxt dey see dix nonsense for everywhere...
whatsapps status, facebook posts etc..

abeg wetin e mean?

Google my broda, Google
Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by emynicedgreat: 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
it's a good news..... already ironing my cloths for external defence.√√ clearance continua
Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
flawlessT:
Bad news for some people and good news for some people... All this slay kings and queens will start disturbing my eyes now up and down grin grin grin
Ur own na highest slay sef
Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by rowspoetry(m): 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
��I will start reading the 2nd semester materials I brought home since all these days. Home is full of here and there ( work) �! If you go home with your books but you're yet to open them, raise up your ✋��.

5 Likes

Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by Rushmore(f): 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
Which kin Strike be this na?? E no even last 5months.
Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by purples25(f): 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Its funny to know that some people have actually been enjoying the strike cheesy. I thought y'all always beg for the strike to end, ha ha. Everyone is a serious student.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by heybee72(m): 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Double good news for lautech sudents
Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by rowspoetry(m): 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Rushmore:
Which kin Strike be this na?? E no even last 5months.

it's a free world,

go strike your own na.
Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by ztanleechima(m): 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
#BringBackOurStrike
Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by HARKJOSH: 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
this one just weak me

ASUU yaf Finish me
Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by Medunah: 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
Am sad!
Very sad cry

rowspoetry:
��I will start reading the 2nd semester materials I brought home since all these days. Home is full of here and there ( work) �! If you go home with your books but you're yet to open them, raise up your ✋��.
cry
Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by pablito21: 11:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
ASUU strike that didn't last for more than 3months, is that one ASUU strike?
Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by princeisah26(m): 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
*ASUU strike wen nor reach 6months is dat 1 an ASUU strike?*

Nothing we sabi do for dis country
Ordinary strike ASUU cannot hold

�����
Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by Officialzoe: 11:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
so this people think they can use grammar to twist people abi " which one is conditional suspension "
Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by JastSiryin(m): 11:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
This has to be probably the most unexcited I've ever been about heading back to school, since my secondary school days.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by marwanafrica: 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
Conditional Suspension, in this Context means 1 month suspension, if government fail to comply they will go back to d strike
Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by oriyzmagold(m): 12:06am On Sep 19, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]student back to school

Thank God.
Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by frankfab(m): 12:07am On Sep 19, 2017
Meaning what?
Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by guru90: 12:09am On Sep 19, 2017
After..... bloods wasted at Abia state.... Fear fear Fg.... They used few called it off....
Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by omaba221: 12:10am On Sep 19, 2017
Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by darfay: 12:34am On Sep 19, 2017
MadameHadiza:

Aswear me too you an Abusite?
no akokite/unilag nd exams starts on Monday
Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by 2016easy2017: 12:40am On Sep 19, 2017
have u ever been cheated by MTN ?, if yes, kindly visit the crime section of nairaland and chose th topic "
Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data". you got to contribute. lets all fight MTN now. a LEGAL battle
Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by Frankicent(m): 12:45am On Sep 19, 2017
Thiannah:
Finally, now I can sleep

Book of life. cheesy
Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by Frankicent(m): 12:46am On Sep 19, 2017
iretemide:
That moment when you are enjoying your business and profit then ASUU call off the strike. Oh ASUU gan , reading done tire me Owo lojawo now (Na money be the main thing) . wetin I take first degree do self,now second degree, anyway it is well .

Lol....
Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by BOOKERPAGE(m): 12:48am On Sep 19, 2017
Information reaching us now has it that the Academic Staff Union of Nigerian Universities, ASUU has suspended it’s strike till October pending the Federal government fulfillment of agreement. ASUU SUSPENDS STRIKE, LECTURES TO START TOMORROW
http://schoolgistnow.com.ng/2017/09/18/ASUU-suspends-strike-lectures-to-start-tomorrow/
Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by Frankicent(m): 12:48am On Sep 19, 2017
collinometricx:
na exams I der see so ...

and I never read.......

were are mhi textbooks

No be only you oo

chisus
Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by MrEgghead(m): 1:10am On Sep 19, 2017
Fidelismaria:
good
not that the strike affected me anyway
still on holiday
Uniben??
Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by Bigii(m): 1:15am On Sep 19, 2017
My younger brother will start calling now!

Which kain wahala be this cry

1 Share

Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by femijon: 1:48am On Sep 19, 2017
The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2016/2017 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, effective from 11th September to 29th September, 2017.

Category of Awards

Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities
Deadline: Strictly Midnight, September 29th, 2017.

Criteria Worthiness:

To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:

Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2016/2017 academic session)
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:

http://www.streaminet.com/2017/09/17/1902/

Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by Krystalzkris(f): 1:52am On Sep 19, 2017
first half over... prepare for next half
Re: ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike by kingsamm(m): 2:29am On Sep 19, 2017
Dramadiddy:
Chai person Don see something, ASUU strike dey follow get half time, futo should just use this small break to give us exam biko

Lol
Be like na our own worse pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which African Country Speaks The Best English? / Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University / Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.