Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Mouth Action Or The Real Deal, Which Is The Most Delicious? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mouth Action Or The Real Deal, Which Is The Most Delicious? (1204 Views)

How I Cooked The Most Delicious Stewed Beans For My Family (Video) / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / Haa Ladies Stop Giving Him Mouth Action (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mouth Action Or The Real Deal, Which Is The Most Delicious? by unapapadeycraze: 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
according to my friend, he said he had sex with a girl and he didn't enjoy it but the mouth action was dope. it gat me thinking, is the mouth action more delicious than the real deal? m actually a virgin. check my profile to confirm that. it was my friend's experience. nobody should address the story as mine.
Re: Mouth Action Or The Real Deal, Which Is The Most Delicious? by adonbilivit: 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
urpapadeycrase
Re: Mouth Action Or The Real Deal, Which Is The Most Delicious? by FvckShiT(m): 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
Most Nigerian girls really dunno how to fúçking súck a díck properly...bût they fúck so ßad grin

But Ghanian & Cotonou girls! Oh my fúçking Gàwd! They got a talent in díck Sucking grin wink They can fúçking blöw you for hours... grin
Re: Mouth Action Or The Real Deal, Which Is The Most Delicious? by MrCork: 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
FvckShiT:
Most Nigerian girls really dunno how to fúçking súck a díck properly...bût they fúck so ßad grin

But Ghanian & Cotonou girls! Oh my fúçking Gàwd! They got a talent in díck Sucking grin wink They can fúçking blöw you for hours... grin

...I don't belif u... LadyGoddiva can Bleep gooder than most naijas..(been there,don't that)..u don't belif..ask her! cheesy
Re: Mouth Action Or The Real Deal, Which Is The Most Delicious? by dotunbekro06(m): 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
Weyrey grin grin DELICIOUS

DELICIOUS got me

Re: Mouth Action Or The Real Deal, Which Is The Most Delicious? by FvckShiT(m): 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
MrCork:

...I don't belif u... LadyGoddiva can Bleep gooder than most naijas..(been there,don't that)..u don't belif..ask her! cheesy

Does she fúçking suck & swallow? cool
Re: Mouth Action Or The Real Deal, Which Is The Most Delicious? by Fadiga24(m): 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mouth action is better, way better.
Re: Mouth Action Or The Real Deal, Which Is The Most Delicious? by unapapadeycraze: 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
FvckShiT:

you must be a fvckahorliccheesy. you have tasted african girls, you nvr fvck oyinbo? why?
Re: Mouth Action Or The Real Deal, Which Is The Most Delicious? by MrCork: 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
FvckShiT:

Does she fúçking suck & swallow? cool

...u don't belif me..ask her..been there already. ..juss buy her chinnnnese fried rice wit super malt and truss me...you in!!!(real talk) wink

1 Like

Re: Mouth Action Or The Real Deal, Which Is The Most Delicious? by pinkp: 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Both
Re: Mouth Action Or The Real Deal, Which Is The Most Delicious? by pinkp: 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
Both are perfect... Instead of doing just one type n style, y not go for diff ones..... Doing both makes it more sweet....

U can start wife BJ, den switch to d real deal (do like 3 to 4 rounds), den switch back to BJ to end it or.... move back to d real deal ( anyone u want) ... Doing both makes sexx last longer n sweeter
Re: Mouth Action Or The Real Deal, Which Is The Most Delicious? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
To be honest, I wish to know how a Mouth Gig would feel like...having her lips, wrapped around my shaft.

For now, still keeping it natural AKA #followcome

Tgoddess, which do you think is better grin
Re: Mouth Action Or The Real Deal, Which Is The Most Delicious? by unapapadeycraze: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2017
lalasticlala, let's go to front page.
Re: Mouth Action Or The Real Deal, Which Is The Most Delicious? by TINALETC3(f): 10:28am On Sep 19, 2017
Big headed op angry angry angry
Re: Mouth Action Or The Real Deal, Which Is The Most Delicious? by unapapadeycraze: 11:46am On Sep 19, 2017
TINALETC3:
Big headed op angry angry angry

boyfriend e, bigheaded. answer the the question or summon your bigheaded boyfriend to come answer the question or you gtfoh.
Re: Mouth Action Or The Real Deal, Which Is The Most Delicious? by ferdinand101: 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
MrCork:

are you for real...did you jus mentioned someone u bleeped....wow

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Is Always Asking After My Mom / Viral Photo Of A Guy With His Girlfriend When She Was Alive And Dead / Ladies, Pls These Statements Should Continue In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.