Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Download My Book - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Download My Book (491 Views)

Download My Book "Five Plus One Equals Done" At Okadabooks Today! / Amazon Kindle Ebook Free: Mentomi–download My Mentorship Ebook Free-limited Time / My Book Of Short Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download My Book by inkdbetty(f): 12:04am On Sep 19, 2017
Hey Guys! Its me again, bothering you with short things as usual. Today though it is for a good reason. I want y'all to take a look at my book, if you are a good critic, then go ahead and critic the something. If you just have opinions then go 'head anyway. Do not forget to follow me on twitter and dm if you want to talk. @IamBettyUdo

Look Down For Link, Copy And Go To Address.

2 Likes

Re: Download My Book by inkdbetty(f): 12:05am On Sep 19, 2017
tushstories.com/poetry/eden.html

check out tushstories.com for the most interesting stories and poetry and articles. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Society Of Young Nigerian Writers Set To Celebrate Achebe. By Izunna Okafor / 2019: The Dawn Of A New Era / The 30 Million Alert . A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.