Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

The Word! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Word! (254 Views)

Lifeway Christian Centre: The Word For Today! Tuesday, 26/09/2017 / The Word For Today / The Word For Today, Tuesday, 29th August, 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Word! by PrinceofPeace17(m): 12:41am On Sep 19, 2017
Recently, it became clearer to me that we live in an age where we prefer to hear the "Word" than to do the "Word"! During men of God messages, you hear people shouting Amen! Hallelujah! But when they get home the "Word" remains only on their jotters, It is there, being laid unactivated. People of God let us be practical about God's "Word". Enough of all the jamboree and theoritically skill been attached to the "Word"! Jesus said " This Word i speak to you are Spirits".
People of God, Let us speak the "Word", do the "Word", live by the "Word", work for the "Word", walk in the "Word" and finally believe the "Word".
When you stroll through Deu 28:1 and you go down it says "observe to do" in Joshua 1:8 when you also read down it says "observe to do".
Now, Jesus said " If you love me, keep my commandment" It is all about the do! You must inject a verb into the "Word". "He that knoweth how to do good and doeth it not, to him it is a sin". In the Old testament The People of God perished because they lack knowledge! Today God's people are perishing because they lack action!!! The "Word" is there for the taking!
ANI NNAMDI PRINCE

(1) (Reply)

Know The Mind Of God Before Leaving The Place Or Accepting The Offer / The Creative Realm(1) / Getting Special Anointing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.