Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

If As A Man You Find Yourself In This Heartbreaking Situation,what Would You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If As A Man You Find Yourself In This Heartbreaking Situation,what Would You Do (454 Views)

7 Heartbreaking Lies Nigerian Men Give When You Catch Them Cheating / "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If As A Man You Find Yourself In This Heartbreaking Situation,what Would You Do by franzis(m): 11:42am On Sep 19, 2017
So I stumbled upon this piece on breakormakeup page on IG and the story really shocked me so I decided to share here , honestly I wouldn't know what to do ,What would you do ?

Re: If As A Man You Find Yourself In This Heartbreaking Situation,what Would You Do by BlackDBagba: 11:44am On Sep 19, 2017
shocked
Re: If As A Man You Find Yourself In This Heartbreaking Situation,what Would You Do by Ninethmare: 11:48am On Sep 19, 2017
I will myself up and press forward
Re: If As A Man You Find Yourself In This Heartbreaking Situation,what Would You Do by Divay22(f): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2017
This one pass me o
Re: If As A Man You Find Yourself In This Heartbreaking Situation,what Would You Do by phintohlar(f): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
Idonbelif
Re: If As A Man You Find Yourself In This Heartbreaking Situation,what Would You Do by ebukahandsome(m): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
Bitches aint loyal, just relax your mind, sit down somewhere cool and sip some liquor.
When you come home, kick her ass outa your house. She dont deserve a husband
Re: If As A Man You Find Yourself In This Heartbreaking Situation,what Would You Do by Jodha(f): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
I think he should pretend like nothing...thats the best thing to do ......

Marrying a bad woman is the worst thing that can ever happen to a man......

Thats why i always tell my brothers to look beyond the physical attributes and shape of a lady...when choosing a spouse .....

(1) (Reply)

This Lady Made Money Out Of Fake Twitter Hospital Photo And People Are Shocked / What Does "Fake Ogbanje" Mean Literally? / S*x Is Food!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.