Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Hotels Closest To The Nigerian Consulate In New York - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hotels Closest To The Nigerian Consulate In New York (1791 Views)

South Africa Shuts Lagos Consulate / Nigerian Consulate In NY To Start Charging $2.50 Per Min To Call Them / Nigerian Consulate In Nyc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hotels Closest To The Nigerian Consulate In New York by lasgidi4rv: 5:31am On Mar 02, 2010
My people, greetings to you all. I wonder if there is anyone that can suggest hotels around the Nigerian Consulate in New York? I plan on going to get the e-passport and would like to be as close to the place without incuring a fortune!!! So far I was able to find Radisson on 511 Lexington Ave, W New York and Best Western Hospitality Suites. Thanks in advance for the kind assistance.
Re: Hotels Closest To The Nigerian Consulate In New York by OgidiBoy(m): 5:41am On Mar 02, 2010
Very good question, my passport is expiring and I need to have it renewed. Why they make ppl travel to New York to renew passport is beyond me.
Re: Hotels Closest To The Nigerian Consulate In New York by lasgidi4rv: 5:53am On Mar 08, 2010
My people, greetings to you all. I wonder if there is anyone that can suggest hotels around the Nigerian Consulate in New York? I plan on going to get the e-passport and would like to be as close to the place without incuring a fortune!!! So far I was able to find Radisson on 511 Lexington Ave, W New York and Best Western Hospitality Suites. Thanks in advance for the kind assistance.

(1) (Reply)

Usa B1/b2 Visa: First Time Applicant / The Importance Of Travel For Personal Development / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.