Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please (3490 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Searching And Hoping For Byron Ferguson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by collinometricx: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
iamdynamite:
lol, hope you got the drift
i nor fit dull ni...
speechless
Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by iamdynamite(m): 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
her pictures make me dey speechless
collinometricx:

i nor fit dull ni...

speechless

1 Like

Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by collinometricx: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
iamdynamite:
her pictures make me dey speechless
created in whose image
Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by Evanse820(f): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
olayinkaboss11:

Ok try and send me frnd request on Facebook to dis username Olayinka boss

I'm not on FB
Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by frozen70(f): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
What do you really mean by hook up, is it for relationship., business, work or being an active member

This is one of the largest forum I can boast of

What you need is to be gainfully employed and plan for your future

Men will chase you for being independent and they will hook up with you as they will see you someone that is focused

Not the one that will hook up with you for s3e and offer nothing than to keep bleeping you until you are worn out they will move to another person
Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by IamLEGEND1: 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
Evanse820:
I'm not on FB
it took you 363 days to reply to a comment?
Lord, take me now. I've seen it all.
Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by olayinkaboss11(m): 4:52am On Nov 11, 2018
Evanse820:

I'm not on FB
can u pls give me ur number since u are not on fbk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angela Simmons Grabs Her Boobs As She Puts Her Banging Body On Display Topless.. / Can He Really Come Back? / My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.