Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want (6688 Views)

Why Do Men Urinate In The Street And Women Reaction / Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? / Why Do Men Urinate In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by oluwanbelee(f): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
I can see men pee on the roadside , with their giant peniss in their hands.

how sexy they are ! I can never see this in my country, unless sometimes when I mistakenly enter male toilets or bathrooms in the swimming pool.

so , I guess how lucky to be born a black woman. she can see many peniss without any effort.

black men pee without minding whether a white person, even a female one , is around him. how easygoing and straightforward they are, I love black men's characters a lot for this.

but one thing is not that happy, because sometimes I could hardly tell apart their peniss from their fingers. They are all black , and undistinguishable. I just know there is something good exposed when a man is peeing .
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by ip2121918021(m): 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lmao, this is definitely that whywhyogun person undecided

20 Likes

Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by ladyF(f): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
Yes, I've caught a glimpse of some of them while peeing in the gutter. grin

6 Likes

Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by oluwanbelee(f): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
ladyF:
Yes, I've caught a glimpse of some of them while peeing in the gutter. grin

do you need to peek ? you will end up marrying one and seeing it everyday

1 Like

Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by ladyF(f): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
oluwanbelee:

do you need to peek ? you will end up marrying one and seeing it everyday
Hehehe... It's just out of curiosity o grin

2 Likes

Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by oluwanbelee(f): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
ip2121918021:
Lmao, this is definitely that whywhyogun person undecided

i don't know it is my honor or pity , to be taken to be a controversial or somehow notorious person.

and, how can 2 people write articles in the same way, by using the same style ?

i am confused, if i write something similar to that person.

it only means, foreigners take the same attitude , when issues about black men come out.
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by oluwanbelee(f): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
ladyF:

Hehehe... It's just out of curiosity o grin

what if you see a very nice peniss by these glimpses ? it makes you itch and want to suck it.
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by omega25red(m): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
oluwanbelee:

how sexy they are ! I can never see this in my country, unless sometimes when I mistakenly enter male toilets or bathrooms in the swimming pool.

so , I guess how lucky to be born a black woman. she can see many peniss without any effort.

black men pee without minding whether a white person, even a female one , is around him. how easygoing and straightforward they are, I love black men's characters a lot for this.

but one thing is not that happy, because sometimes I could hardly tell apart their peniss from their fingers. They are all black , and undistinguishable. I just know there is something good exposed when a man is peeing .

See this was initially funny but then you turned it to a racist comment so i say Fnck you racist b1tch and keep your racism of this site. Drop dead

9 Likes

Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by ip2121918021(m): 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
oluwanbelee:

i don't know it is my honor or pity , to be taken to be a controversial or somehow notorious person.

and, how can 2 people write articles in the same way, by using the same style ?

i am confused, if i write something similar to that person.

it only means, foreigners take the same attitude , when issues about black men come out.

This is more proof that you're the same person angry

7 Likes

Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by oluwanbelee(f): 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
omega25red:
See this was initially funny but then you turned it to a racist comment so i say Fnck you racist b1tch and keep your racism of this site. Drop dead

which part of my thread is racism ? i guess the only problem is the word "black" .

how racism you are ! "black" is a color, it has nothing to do with racism.
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by oluwanbelee(f): 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
ip2121918021:

This is more proof that you're the same person angry

how ?

i am from Estonia. i guess , extremely few people will come from that tiny country at the same time.
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
At Op is not well.

1 Like

Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by ladyF(f): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
oluwanbelee:

what if you see a very nice peniss by these glimpses ? it makes you itch and want to suck it.

You say what Ma? I dont get you...

Bye grin

6 Likes

Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by oluwanbelee(f): 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
kennygee:
At Op is not well.

of course not well. i see peniss exposed everyday, but i can not suck any one of them , unless i pay or unabashedly ask for them.
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by oluwanbelee(f): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
ladyF:

Bye grin

you say you have seen many black peniss by glimpses everyday. so , i guess that is not a good feeling. it is hard to refrain from having sex with some of those nice peniss you have paid a glimpse of .

living in Africa is hard to get a serene mind. too many seductions .
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by Young03(m): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2017

This girl self
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by oluwanbelee(f): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
Young03:
I can see men pee on the roadside , with their giant peniss
in their hands.

This girl self

that is true. go to a street , and you will see men pee there. it is unavoidable. and i just happen to be a woman.
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by Dillusionist(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
such a disgusting act. tueh!!
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
There is nothing sexy about that, it's bleeping disgusting.
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by oluwanbelee(f): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:
such a disgusting act.
tueh!!

you mean the men who urinate on the roadside ? or the person who see them urinate ? or the person who points it out on this forum ?
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by oluwanbelee(f): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
Sabrina18:
There is nothing sexy about that, it's bleeping disgusting.

but, what if a woman urinating on the roadside ? i bet 99% men would secretly say, that is sexy .

why not we women say the same thing ?

after all , the big rods are swinging there.
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
oluwanbelee:

but, what if a woman urinating on the roadside ? i bet 99% men would secretly say, that is sexy .

why not we women say the same thing ?

after all , the big rods are swinging there.

What about the aftermath of them urinating everywhere they go? I hate to perceive urine smell.
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by oluwanbelee(f): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
Sabrina18:
What about the aftermath of them urinating everywhere they go? I hate to perceive urine smell.

that is good . many white men rush to Africa to see nature, wild animals, which they don't have.

peeing on the ground is a thing of nature. men , since created, have done this . that is natural, and thus good.

urine , at least will help herbs and crops grow faster.
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by heendrix(m): 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:
such a disgusting act.
tueh!!

I missed you somehow grin wink
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by teehamzat(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
ladyF:

Bye grin
grin grin
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by Dillusionist(m): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
oluwanbelee:

you mean the men who urinate on the roadside ? or the person who see them urinate ? or the person who points it out on this forum ?

lol,the men that urinate along the road.
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by Dillusionist(m): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
heendrix:

I missed you somehow grin wink
same here!!
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by heendrix(m): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
oluwanbelee:

you obviously need something. ...just let us know undecided
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by oluwanbelee(f): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
heendrix:

you obviously need something. ...just let us know undecided

i want to play as many black peniss as possible with no or least money , safely.

1 Like

Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by Jadoskii(m): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hmmm sha kwantinue dey look driver,conductor nd mad men blockus dey use am ***turbate...
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by oluwanbelee(f): 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
Jadoskii:
Hmmm sha kwantinue dey look driver,conductor nd mad men blockus dey use am ***turbate...

yes, that is true.

drivers and motor boys , when they are waiting for loading or offloading, are most prone to pee anywhere.

and drivers are usually fat and chubby, the type of people i love most. so i love to see them pee.
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
oluwanbelee:

do you have other jobs you do apart from being useless?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) / How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) / What A Small Boy Told Me Today Hm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.