Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video (80410 Views)

Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It / IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos / IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by ElsonMorali: 11:18am On Sep 20, 2017
Juliette05:
that is his own personal opinion, moreover not all igbos support Nnamdi kanu and his methods, stop generalizing, what am against is the invasion of the East in the name of stopping kanu, it is unconstitutional, well I forgot, Nigeria is run by people who don't respect the Constitution

Invasion of the east? Isn't the eastern part of Nigeria literally still part of Nigeria?

Are the military boys going from one house to the other shooting people?

Please, which part of the east have they "invaded"?

The military has the constitutional duty to maintain the territorial integrity of this country and If a fool decides to form a parallel government and is training his own army, what exactly do you expect the government to do? Fold it's arms? Be realistic dear.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by konoplyanka: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
patval:

If you are in anyway intelligent by half, you will not waste time to understand that what the military did in form of python dance is a pure terrorist act.
your lack of sound logic is sickening

Why are you trying to be clever by half?

Are justifying the action of ipob miscreants against other people of this nation and the army?

riding on your emotions makes you dull.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by patval(f): 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
konoplyanka:

Why are you trying to be clever by half?

Are justifying the action of ipob miscreants against other people of this nation and the army?

riding on your emotions makes you dull.
please go back to the dictionary definition and tell me where IPOB used force or violence against other ethnic national.
I think you should try and buy common reason cos your thinking faculty has zero bar.
After I ve sent you a screenshot of dictionary definition, you are still talking from your anus, SMH
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by konoplyanka: 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
patval:

please go back to the dictionary definition and tell me where IPOB used force or violence against other ethnic national.
I think you should try and buy common reason cos your thinking faculty has zero bar.
After I ve sent you a screenshot of dictionary definition, you are still talking from your anus, SMH

according to your dictionary, any act capable of jeopardising the peace or security of the citizens for political or religious gain is terrorism.

ipob incites Igbo's against other ethnic groups.
ipob yoots were searching for Hausas to kill.
cownu was begging for alms to destroy Nigeria.
KANU promised to burn the zoo.
KANU inaugurated an army within a sovereign nation.
KANU promised to bring the head of buhari from abuja.
KANU asked Igbo's to kill pastor kumuyi in aba.

if all these acts are not terroristic, then your brain is filled with akpu.

I dare anyone of you to try this nonsense in the USA against the government of America if the CIA would not neutralize you. Islamic terrorists are being hunted by the USA not only because of their actions but because of their intentions. why is USA jittery over north Korea?

any of you ipob members in the U.S should set up a rogue radio in the USA and spew hate against America and let's see if he would last a month.

please stop quoting me because you lack reasoning. only emotions run your typing fingers.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Juliette05(f): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Invasion of the east? Isn't the eastern part of Nigeria literally still part of Nigeria?

Are the military boys going from one house to the other shooting people?

Please, which part of the east have they "invaded"?

The military has the constitutional duty to maintain the territorial integrity of this country and If a fool decides to form a parallel government and is training his own army, what exactly do you expect the government to do? Fold it's arms? Be realistic dear.
they should focus on whom they came for and leave innocent civilians out of it
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by konoplyanka: 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
Juliette05:

who are the innocent civilians? the ipob yoots that blocked the army and pelted them with broken bottles and stones?
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by WetinConsignMe: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
GenBuhari:
Why IPOD protest Buhari who they said is still in London hospital? Na his clone who they said is Jubril from Sudan, that they supposed to protest about.

NK and Asari Dokubo are the only ones I have seen make that stupid statement
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Juliette05(f): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
konoplyanka:

who are the innocent civilians? the ipob yoots that blocked the army and pelted them with broken bottles and stones?
and that innocent trader who went to his shop to get money for his kids to feed, his wife and children are still waiting for him.
That widow whose source of livelihood was burnt,
Children made orphan just because some people are giving the license to shoot @ sight
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by konoplyanka: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
Juliette05:
and that innocent trader who went to his shop to get money for his kids to feed, his wife and children are still waiting for him.
That widow whose source of livelihood was burnt,
Children made orphan just because some people are giving the license to shoot @ sight

those are collateral damages. that's why you don't keep quiet in the face of madness. it wouldn't have happened if the S.E elders had warned KANU.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Juliette05(f): 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
konoplyanka:

those are collateral damages. that's why you don't keep quiet in the face of madness. it wouldn't have happened if the S.E elders had warned KANU.
May collateral damages befall anybody who support this madness by the Army,
Say Amen!
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by konoplyanka: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
Juliette05:
May collateral damages befall anybody who support this madness by the Army,
Say Amen!

May anybody who supports ipob madness be a collateral damage. say amen.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by WetinConsignMe: 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sleekdude4u:
Where are the zombies?

The python & crocodile dancers

All the Biafran's need is UNITY,
If u guys unite, FG of Nigeria is POWERLESS.

We Ndigbo were very united during the Biafran war and still lost...
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
Kanu said it also I read somewhere.
WetinConsignMe:

NK and Asari Dokubo are the only ones I have seen make that stupid statement
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by ElsonMorali: 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
Juliette05:

Wouldn't it have been easier to do the right thing the first time instead of endangering the lives of innocent people?
When There's unrest and armed groups clash innocent people die. It's unfortunate But Kanu has this blood on his hands.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Juliette05(f): 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Wouldn't it have been easier to do the right thing the first time instead of endangering the lives of innocent people?
When There's unrest and armed groups clash innocent people die. It's unfortunate But Kanu has this blood on his hands.
did kanu kill anybody?
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by patval(f): 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
konoplyanka:

according to your dictionary, any act capable of jeopardising the peace or security of the citizens for political or religious gain is terrorism.

ipob incites Igbo's against other ethnic groups.
ipob yoots were searching for Hausas to kill.
cownu was begging for alms to destroy Nigeria.
KANU promised to burn the zoo.
KANU inaugurated an army within a sovereign nation.
KANU promised to bring the head of buhari from abuja.
KANU asked Igbo's to kill pastor kumuyi in aba.

if all these acts are not terroristic, then your brain is filled with akpu.

I dare anyone of you to try this nonsense in the USA against the government of America if the CIA would not neutralize you. Islamic terrorists are being hunted by the USA not only because of their actions but because of their intentions. why is USA jittery over north Korea?

any of you ipob members in the U.S should set up a rogue radio in the USA and spew hate against America and let's see if he would last a month.

please stop quoting me because you lack reasoning. only emotions run your typing fingers.
SMH now I know why they said that free education does not guarantee common sense.
I pitiful that you can read and understand a screenshot definition of terrorism where it was stated that terrorism is the use of violence against civilians so as to achieve military or political objectives.
you need to sue you teachers right from KG to wherever you stopped
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by ElsonMorali: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
Juliette05:
did kanu kill anybody?

Oh I see. The FG should have waited for him to kill somebody before swinging into action right?

That would be irresponsible don't you think?
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Juliette05(f): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Oh I see. The FG should have waited for him to kill somebody before swinging into action right?

That would be irresponsible don't you think?
so the FG decides to kill innocent civilians on his behalf
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by UnchangeableGod: 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yyeske:
Buratai will kill more next time if they are not careful, they have been humbled lately and their leader missing.
Congrats to you and Buratai for your killings. It will be a shame if one day, you and your killing squad also die.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by konoplyanka: 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
patval:

SMH now I know why they said that free education does not guarantee common sense.
I pitiful that you can read and understand a screenshot definition of terrorism where it was stated that terrorism is the use of violence against civilians so as to achieve military or political objectives.
you need to sue you teachers right from KG to wherever you stopped

now that they have been proscribed and declared a terrorist organization by a competent court of jurisdiction, show me who is stupid between you and I.

it will take you give reincarnations to attain my level and quality of education.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by patval(f): 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
konoplyanka:

now that they have been proscribed and declared a terrorist organization by a competent court of jurisdiction, show me who is stupid between you and I.

it will take you give reincarnations to attain my level and quality of education.
So a high court judgement cannot be overturn?
I never desired your mallamic kind of education.
zombie
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by patval(f): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
konoplyanka:

So a high court pronouncements cannot be overturn?
I never desired your mallamic kind of education
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by ElsonMorali: 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
Juliette05:
so the FG decides to kill innocent civilians on his behalf

#sigh
Lemme try again.

First, there's No proof that INNOCENT civilians were killed by the military.

Second, If they were truly killed, then I'm sure they have three government's sympathies. And That's all they're going to have.

Better safe than Sorry. The dead is dead. Nnamdi Kanu is wise. He chose to stay alive. So he ran away.

There's this saying that when your neighbour is eating inedible insects and you don't stop him, his agony in the night will wake you all up.

Kanu has eaten the inedible insect, now we are all awake.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by WetinConsignMe: 4:29am On Sep 21, 2017
GenBuhari:
Kanu said it also I read somewhere.

By NK I mean Kanu. He has said it so.many times
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
All I saw was bunch of miscreants mixing up with people of other nationalities with their different national flags, those of other nationalities dont even know why the mixing up was for and music with the expression on their faces.
If this is the much hyped disgracing of Buhari in New York then Biafra is finally buried

I thought u knew what 'miscreant' means as u de use am upandan.
Humans should always try to be respectful to themselves. Don't take quick decisions based on hate.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by konoplyanka: 7:51am On Sep 21, 2017
patval:

So a high court pronouncements cannot be overturn?
I never desired your mallamic kind of education

I love your amusement. you claimed they are not terrorists. now that a court has pronounced them so. are you more educated than those judges? thought we were arguing about the meaning if terrorism?

that the judgment will be overturned is still a probability. but the judgment still stands. so they are terrorists for now.

EOD. stop quoting me with your akpu filled brain gibberish.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by patval(f): 7:58am On Sep 21, 2017
konoplyanka:

I love your amusement. you claimed they are not terrorists. now that a court has pronounced them so. are you more educated than those judges? thought we were arguing about the meaning if terrorism?

that the judgment will be overturned is still a probability. but the judgment still stands. so they are terrorists for now.

EOD. stop quoting me with your akpu filled brain gibberish.

the expired kunu that blocked your reasoning does not let you know that the black market court declaration is not the ultimate injunction and you are celebrating as if it is a supreme court verdict.
if not for cursed lugard, I wouldn't have come across a medieval breed like your tribe
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Juliette05(f): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2017
ElsonMorali:

#sigh
Lemme try again.

First, there's No proof that INNOCENT civilians were killed by the military.

Second, If they were truly killed, then I'm sure they have three government's sympathies. And That's all they're going to have.

Better safe than Sorry. The dead is dead. Nnamdi Kanu is wise. He chose to stay alive. So he ran away.

There's this saying that when your neighbour is eating inedible insects and you don't stop him, his agony in the night will wake you all up.

Kanu has eaten the inedible insect, now we are all awake.
come to Abia state and see for yourself, I just pray none of your loved ones fall victim to what they know nothing about.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2017
Ok. for some reason I thought you wrote ND as in Niger delta.
Of course its a nonsense, but shows the contempt they have for the intelligence of their followers.

WetinConsignMe:

By NK I mean Kanu. He has said it so.many times
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by WetinConsignMe: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
GenBuhari:
Ok. for some reason I thought you wrote ND as in Niger delta.
Of course its a nonsense, but shows the contempt they have for the intelligence of their followers.

No u r right. I made a mistake intially, writing ND, then.later changed it to NK
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Luckylife(m): 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
prettyboi1:

You people just talk like ignorant illiterates. So, even in marriage when you want divorce, you should start using violence & threatening that you will kill your spouse if he/she does not want to give you a divorce? Stvpid gra gra! In marriage, when a couple agrees to divorce, there are formal & legal processes that must be undergone. Until those formal & legal processes are undergone, you can never have a divorce no matter how you threaten violence from today till tomorrow.

Nnamdi Kanu & IPOB are terrorists that have threatened to fight Nigeria & Nigeria will ensure that Nnamdi Kanu & IPOB are destroyed.

IPOB is not Igbo & does not represent Igbo people.

Anybody who has complaints against the country should be civil & diplomatic rather than threatening to fight the entire country.

God Bless our peace-loving Igbo brothers & sisters. o

God Bless Nigeria.

who is this cow sucker almajiri that shamelessly prefer fulanis heldsmen to kill innocent women and children and call the criminals but devilishly call those that agitate for self determination without killing or weapons terrorists ! this is not human reasoning and behavior. Let fulanis heldsmen killers visit you and your supporters and IPod visit us the human .
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by prettyboi1(m): 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
Luckylife:

who is this cow sucker almajiri that shamelessly prefer fulanis heldsmen to kill innocent women and children and call the criminals but devilishly call those that agitate for self determination without killing or weapons terrorists ! this is not human reasoning and behavior. Let fulanis heldsmen killers visit you and your supporters and IPod visit us the human .

You can't even construct simple proper grammar yet you want me to take you seriously? What do you know?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Soldiers Remove Veil From Muslim In Lagos‎ - The whistle / Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People / Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.