Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Comment One Thing You Wish You Had Known Or Done Before Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Comment One Thing You Wish You Had Known Or Done Before Getting Married (739 Views)

Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comment One Thing You Wish You Had Known Or Done Before Getting Married by mzlove100: 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
Getting married can be very exciting and tasking in the midst of all that, some prospective young couples to be forget the basics .as a married man or woman what are those things you wish you had known or done before getting married and how did it affect your marriage ?
Please drop your comments below so that we can all learn from this.
I am looking forward to reading amazing insights

Cc:lalatisca

Re: Comment One Thing You Wish You Had Known Or Done Before Getting Married by serverconnect(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
Chai! i am not married yet.
Re: Comment One Thing You Wish You Had Known Or Done Before Getting Married by mzlove100: 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
serverconnect:
Chai! i am not married yet.
lol
Re: Comment One Thing You Wish You Had Known Or Done Before Getting Married by FvckShiT(m): 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
Marriage!? fúçk! how D fúçk do you blöödyfúçking expect me to fûçk one pûssy for the rest of my life?

Re: Comment One Thing You Wish You Had Known Or Done Before Getting Married by BlaQWolf: 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
That should be never getting married...

1 Like

Re: Comment One Thing You Wish You Had Known Or Done Before Getting Married by mzlove100: 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
FvckShiT:
Marriage!? fúçk! how D fúçk do you blöödyfúçking expect me to fûçk one pûssy for the rest of my life?

Re: Comment One Thing You Wish You Had Known Or Done Before Getting Married by mzlove100: 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
BlaQWolf:
That should be never getting married...

why pls?
Re: Comment One Thing You Wish You Had Known Or Done Before Getting Married by BlaQWolf: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
mzlove100:
why pls?

It was in my dream! sad
Woke up and it was all gone/memories
Re: Comment One Thing You Wish You Had Known Or Done Before Getting Married by DOUBLEWAHALA: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
Abeg driver make I come down here
Re: Comment One Thing You Wish You Had Known Or Done Before Getting Married by TINALETC3(f): 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Serious Relationship / Strange Things You Likely Didn't Know . / I Regret Falling In Love With My Managers Wife - Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.