Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly (43250 Views)

Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders / President Buhari Delivers Dam Project Abandoned For 27 Years / Winners And Losers Of Osun Guber Keenly-contested Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 20, 2017
DeKen:
Really? How many of Nigeria's problems did he address?
Compare Trump's audience and PMB's audience.
How can you compare a picture of almost an entire hall and the one taken from an angle?

Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by Obiwiz(m): 8:22am On Sep 20, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Even Buhari himself will disagree with you.
He's justifying his wages as per media hype crew. No blame the guy, jobs no dey country.
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2017
sarrki:

E pain her
see some educated people saying PMB wrote the speech he gave. what is a speech?
Oga Sarrki abeg explain to dem so dey won't disgrace Nigeria oh.
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by fk001(m): 8:27am On Sep 20, 2017
Amina watching her boss proudly.

She was very proud of him yesterday, so i heard.
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by martinif: 8:28am On Sep 20, 2017
President Trump delivered an Hour Speech without a prepared note, but The Nigeria President spoke for just 8 minutes with his eyes focused on a prepared note. President Trump Spoke from his heart but the Nigeria President spoke from paper because his heart is full of vengeance and wickedness. Sycophant and hypocrite
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by fk001(m): 8:32am On Sep 20, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
If that man is the North's rating for educationally sound then am not surprised why they are sooooo backward and primitive

Show us the video of your dad speaking in public, no not even in public just his video addressing you and your siblings.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by Dollabiz: 8:32am On Sep 20, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by wildchild02: 8:34am On Sep 20, 2017
Unlike some other people grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by nwosu1982: 8:38am On Sep 20, 2017
Tolams16:
Stop the hate nigerians, lets learn to love n tolerate each other...theres is beauty N strength in divetsity, togeda we can overcome anytin....the rainbow is much glamourous dan any colour alone. God bless us all! God bless nigeria!!
restructuring comes b4 loving each other. Igbos r bin marginalized 4.yrs now. What r we waiting 4 to do d rightful tin 4 d betterment of all Nigerians. Lets tell ourselves d truth behind the hates
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by GeneralOjukwu: 8:40am On Sep 20, 2017
captleonerd:
very mice pictures you have there. old give us pictures of both presidents delivering their speech from the same angle. thanks

Thanks for this. Not the biggest fan of Buhari

BUT

I hate all these selective angles stuff. Using evidence to suit your purpose
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by juman(m): 8:40am On Sep 20, 2017
Good.

Proud Nigerian occupying the position.
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by Sammyblaq(m): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2017
NL always favouring this Sarrki of pushing his rubbishes to FP.
Who will this thread help?.

xxxxxxxxx
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by Ositebello1(m): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2017
hates oga fun e of I watch and Listen live TV and I heard very word baba say

Keep on deciding yourself and heart attack till baba go finish his 2024

[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by sarrki(m): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2017
Sammyblaq:
NL always favouring this Sarrki of pushing his rubbishes to FP.
Who will this thread help?.

xxxxxxxxx

Mechonu

Am a patriot
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by Victornezzar: 8:47am On Sep 20, 2017
kimbraa:
That man useless I swear!, if you watch the clip now you'll feel like crying for Nigeria.
I watched it na
even the Aljazeera correspondents were just laughing at him
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by MidasTouche01(m): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2017
The lady is deep in prayer, "God please don't let this man embarrass me here today oo, Na beg I dry dey beg you"
grin
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:56am On Sep 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by dheilaw1(m): 9:03am On Sep 20, 2017
Realman87:
Rubbish. Until your children cannot afford a meal, then you will finally have sense.
these ibis will never have peace until 2023 web Bulgari will leave office
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by Greenthumb(m): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2017
Victornezzar:
sarrki u won't kill me with laughter
baba was just reading everything from script
he didn't even add his own

Need I tell you that's why Presidents have aides and special assistants? But since you're omnipresent to know he didn't add his own, I'll leave you to your..... nvm
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by oxonek: 9:09am On Sep 20, 2017
I was impressed by his speech. He sounded clearer than many of his previous speeches, and his delivery was firm. The content of his speech was relevant too. He must now come back home and request accountability from our Governors, and lead the delivery of democracy dividends to our people. Wish him good health.

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by luggy(m): 9:11am On Sep 20, 2017
Buhari is terrorist cow , zoo ngeria
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by FBIL: 9:12am On Sep 20, 2017
Northerners and their ilks love everything when the standards are at the lowest ebb:-education, governance, lifestyle etc. Buhari talked to an empty seat at the UN. Take it or leave it. He enumerated other countries' problems and achievement and begged for help but never mentioned anything about Nigeria. I'd expected our media guys to compare the audience Of Buhari and that of Jonathan's twilight to see how lowly Nigeria has bn degraded Internationally.
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by joenor(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by papirossy(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2017
I tot he was singing...
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by weezyk(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2017
The international community cannot remain silent and not condemn the horrendous suffering caused by what, from all indications is a state-backed programme of brutal depopulation of the Rohingya inhabited areas in Myanmar
on the bases of ethnicity and religion. We fully endorse the call by the Secretary-General on the Government of Myanmar to order a halt to the ongoing ethnic cleansing and ensure the safe return of the displaced Rohingya to their homes in safety and dignity.

Most written speech does not come from the heart...
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by JastSiryin(m): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2017
More like tried to fight off sleep...boring ass president
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by Nosaghae(m): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2017
sarrki Abi na stockfish, must you always remind us that you are the DG of NZC(Nigeria Zombie Corporation).
The way your are trying to prove to your pay master that you are still capable to lead the Zombie's cooperative society makes it look like your office is threatened
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by olatunji390(m): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2017
DeKen:
Really? How many of Nigeria's problems did he address?
Compare Trump's audience and PMB's audience.

Olodo like u. Comparing those picture don't look same day. Produce a picture of sane angle and stop been a ass licker

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by Sammyblaq(m): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2017
sarrki:

Mechonu

Am a patriot
A biased Patriot always capping like a paid Parrot.
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by sarrki(m): 9:34am On Sep 20, 2017
Sammyblaq:

A biased Patriot always capping like a paid Parrot.

E enter am
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 20, 2017
Stupid post.

Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by Sammyblaq(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2017
Fact!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri, Scores Feared Dead / Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year / Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.