Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly (43253 Views)

Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders / President Buhari Delivers Dam Project Abandoned For 27 Years / Winners And Losers Of Osun Guber Keenly-contested Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 20, 2017
whats all the fuse .....all world leaders spoke and the all looked kinly to pick up the info
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by officialJP(m): 7:46am On Sep 20, 2017
wen some ppl are fighting on NL some will started liking grin grin grin
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by muriunited(m): 7:47am On Sep 20, 2017
You the mad?why are you insulting My Oga Sarrki like that? Idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by encryptjay(m): 7:47am On Sep 20, 2017
So wailers don't even know UN deputy secretary general grin

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by TrueHuman: 7:47am On Sep 20, 2017
chai God bless you.

captleonerd:
very mice pictures you have there. old give us pictures of both presidents delivering their speech from the same angle. thanks

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by pweshboi(m): 7:47am On Sep 20, 2017
DeKen:
Really? How many of Nigeria's problems did he address?
Compare Trump's audience and PMB's audience.
How will u compare trump ad buharis speech... U can't compare Nigeria and USA now. Haba nah wah for u o
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by HeGeMon(m): 7:48am On Sep 20, 2017
If e pain u, cotonou no far abeg bros. You must not remain a Nigerian
DeKen:
Really? How many of Nigeria's problems did he address?
Compare Trump's audience and PMB's audience.
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by luckyogor(m): 7:48am On Sep 20, 2017
Restructuring is now,soon the sheeps would be seperated from the goats.
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by PointB: 7:48am On Sep 20, 2017
sarrki:
Buhari delievered his speech at the UN General assembly like a boss. Supreme leader of Africa.

Baba have shown the world that he's sound Educationally

He's Sound Health Wise

He's Sound in all Ramifications as a leader

God Bless Muhammadu Buhari

God Bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria

A man has no brain!
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by shaddoww: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2017
But much was expected from d speech though.
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by positivelord: 7:51am On Sep 20, 2017
I thought they said Buhari has voice impairment...that his brain dey touch ...that he cant remember anything. How come he stood there for several minutes delivery those wonderful speech . I dont understand..is it still our buhari or the Sudanese double.cos this particular Buhari seem ok.

4 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by Psoul(m): 7:54am On Sep 20, 2017
sarrki:
Buhari delievered his speech at the UN General assembly like a boss. Supreme leader of Africa.

He's Sound Health Wise

Yes, he need to watch keenly. Even me I do watch keenly whenever he talks. This is because i find it very difficult to understand his English. Most times i wonder if he is speaking English or one alien language garnished with Hausa dialect.

So it will not be out of place seeing Amina watching keenly. She was not doing that cos Buhari was speaking super intelligently rather she was just forcing herself to understand the language he was speaking.

I hope u now understand that keenness

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by Bobnotrouble: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2017
sarrki:

He's Sound Health Wise

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by JesslordKay(m): 7:58am On Sep 20, 2017
Talking about restructuring in the un but doesn't want to hear about it in his country Nigeria.
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by bkool7(m): 7:59am On Sep 20, 2017
loomer:

Oga go sleep, I no look for ur love. Have it in abundance already
Friend of coruption, kidnappers and terriorists- enemy of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by bkool7(m): 8:00am On Sep 20, 2017
JesslordKay:
Talking about restructuring in the un but doesn't want to hear about it in his country Nigeria.

Says who?

Get informed!
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by MrBigiman: 8:02am On Sep 20, 2017
Sarki!!!
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by sarrki(m): 8:02am On Sep 20, 2017
muriunited:
You the mad?why are you insulting My Oga Sarrki like that? Idiot.

You are a patriot

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by NCANTaskForce: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2017
President that cannot talk off hand, is that one President?
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by okerekeikpo: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2017
What's the essence of this topic? Just to hype Buhari that disgraced us there?
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by emmasege: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2017
Victornezzar:
sarrki u won't kill me with laughter
baba was just reading everything from script
he didn't even add his own
Do you mind the misguided individual? Anyone who's familiar with Buhari's gross illiteracy and incompetence knows that he's not capable of articulating those points in the speech and neither did he understand what was written for him to read.

And the suggestion of the Femi Adesinas in that speech given to him that the UN needs restructuring is quite indicative of their own cerebral capacity also. A man who's avoiding restructuring at home and has not even addressed the lingering agitation for such went to New York to preach restructuring.

I tell everyone who cares to listen that Buhari is the greatest scam of Nigeria in this generation, and posterity will judge all the zombies for failing to see Buhari for whom he is.

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by shititis(m): 8:06am On Sep 20, 2017
loomer:
The man for dey sleep before?

Person no dey sick?As far you are in Nigeria, Na your president. Let tolerate each other for this country smiley
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 20, 2017
Victornezzar:
sarrki u won't kill me with laughter
baba was just reading everything from script
he didn't even add his own
That man useless I swear!, if you watch the clip now you'll feel like crying for Nigeria.
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by anitank(f): 8:10am On Sep 20, 2017
sarrki:

He's Sound Health Wise

Are you talking about the same speech I watched or did he deliver another speech??

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:10am On Sep 20, 2017
Woman. Former Nigerian minister.

loomer:
The man for dey sleep before?

Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by michoim(m): 8:12am On Sep 20, 2017
PMB the great!
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by Mikeal09: 8:14am On Sep 20, 2017
The illiterate many contesting literates couldnt defeat in a simple election...
Excuse me, wetin be the use of being literate again?
And again sorry, with all your literacy and every every, what have ur achieved for this nation or better still SE?
Someone that cannot lead simple 5 states with all the literacy gathered oversea, is that one a someone sef?
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by efighter: 8:15am On Sep 20, 2017
sarrki:

He's Sound Health Wise

Unlike the drunk ineffectual buffoon husband of the cantankerous sheppopo who was drinking, drinking and drinking and did not until that he was drunk till Nigerians sent him back to his village.
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by sarrki(m): 8:15am On Sep 20, 2017
kimbraa:
That man useless I swear!, if you watch the clip now you'll feel like crying for Nigeria.

E pain her
Re: Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 20, 2017
sarrki:

E pain her
I pity you!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew / FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown / Buratai Attends Munich Security Conference, 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.