Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? (23492 Views)

Top Radio Stations In Bayelsa State / How To Create A Captivating Opening Line For Your Radio Shows And Podcast / Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by Chukazu: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2017
Depends on the days but MORNING RUSH by Olise and Maria is by far the most popular on Beat Fm99.9

then Sharing Life issues on Inspiration FM

Freshly Press on Smooth FM
Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by InfinixMine: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2017
Political Platform on RayPower 9:15am - 9:45am Mondays to Fridays.
Top Sports on Top Radio 11am to 12noon Mondays to Fridays.
For now I can remember.

2 Likes

Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by abdulwadood(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2017
Comedy Happy Hour with D.Don...... Rainbow FM 94.1... 4pm to 6pm... Monday to Friday...

can't miss it ;DComedy Happy Hour with D.Don...... Rainbow FM 94.1... 4pm to 6pm... Monday to Friday...

can't miss it ☺☺☺
Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2017
The RC show is called Whispers.

I used to follow it when Jennifer jluv was the host. I never missed it! I miss her on the show.

pomide:
Hi NLs, straight to point?
What are the best radio shows to listen to or to look forward to in Lagos?

I've tried searching online, but the only thing I see 'top 10 radio stations'

let me try to drop a radio show I always look forward to,

1. Cool FM 96.9fm, Weekdays 3-4pm, DJ Xclusive 1 Hour mix of various genre of songs... always fun!

2. RC 102.3fm, around 12-3am or there about, I dont know it's name but people always call in with different life problems (jeez, people get problems o, especially romantic problems), anyways, the host, a deep male voice guy, tries to give best advice, sometimes he's so strict and stern on callers, I pity the callers..

anyways I'm looking forward to discovering new interesting shows airing on different stations, and it's practically impossible to listen all radio stations at once.

Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by fixzylani: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by itchie: 11:15am On Sep 20, 2017
AlNur:
Cosmo FM. If you grew up in Enugu you will understand what i'm saying.

Can't forget Lean on me by 12 am on Cosmo fm. That program kept me awake every night when I was in school.
Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by esty27: 11:15am On Sep 20, 2017
Lorhdany:
The show the replaced Alibaba seriously which is Mc Abbey and company is a good show too. Those guys are really trying. I'm surprised you find it boring. You're very correct about Wazobia fm they have destroyed that station with advert and music. Infact you can tune in for up to an hour without hearing their presenters speak, Cool fm has the same issue. You guys should try 99.3 Nig. Info, all their shows are great.
u are right about the new set of comedians they are good and not boring even better than the previous set (Alibaba and company) n in all cool fm n Nigeria info are great stations
Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by Olidawg247(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2017
Want a Lift in your Career or Business, You Should Listen to Navigate with Idy every Tuesdays and Thursdays at 11:00am on Lagos Talks 91.3 FM

2 Likes

Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by esty27: 11:19am On Sep 20, 2017
midday dialogue with Nelly and adenike on nig info. road show with freeze on cool fm
Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by BraniacX(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2017
Tascocent:
Popular side with Murphy ojemba..... BRILLA FM 88.9 5pm-10pm.
is it still on?
Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by BraniacX(m): 11:23am On Sep 20, 2017
ednut1:
they changed Sean's shift from popular side to morning show and included Yinka. Sean was having none of that and stormed out and left. Murphy in solidarity too walked out. But did brilla employ dem together ? nope. So they shud have manned up
hmmm embarassed so sad, they don't realize how much joy they give lagosians

1 Like

Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by BraniacX(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2017
oyekanwahab:
morning rush 99.9fm lagos, every weekday morning by Olisah, Maria and Oc love this show
it was better with toolz and oreka
Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by herxix(m): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2017
OAP @ large a good radio program to listen to on top radio Monday - Fridays 12-2

1 Like

Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by itchie: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2017
singlessubway:
which gang? the one they have now is not gang, they ported to bond fm an won the best radio station of the year by Nigeria Merit Award

Seriously? Do you mean Titus bankole, kelechi nkoro e.t.c are now with bond FM? I didn't know o. Please what time are they on air

2 Likes

Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by EmpressT(f): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2017
For radio continental 102.3, daniel akpata the blunt love doctor is the brain behind the 12-3am romantic issues program. What he says is nothing but the truth. It's been a while hearing from him.
pomide:
Hi NLs, straight to point?
What are the best radio shows to listen to or to look forward to in Lagos?

I've tried searching online, but the only thing I see 'top 10 radio stations'

let me try to drop a radio show I always look forward to,

1. Cool FM 96.9fm, Weekdays 3-4pm, DJ Xclusive 1 Hour mix of various genre of songs... always fun!

2. RC 102.3fm, around 12-3am or there about, I dont know it's name but people always call in with different life problems (jeez, people get problems o, especially romantic problems), anyways, the host, a deep male voice guy, tries to give best advice, sometimes he's so strict and stern on callers, I pity the callers..

anyways I'm looking forward to discovering new interesting shows airing on different stations, and it's practically impossible to listen all radio stations at once.

Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by ikorodureporta: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2017
seysoga:
UNCLE JIMI & AUNTY BUKOLA grin grin grin - FRONT PAGE NEWS & ANALYSIS 7AM - 7:30 AM - Classic FM 97.3
Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2017
singlessubway:
Is Daniel still with Radio continental?
think so
Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by ikorodureporta: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2017
Rap and Hiphop classic, sat 10am-12pm, classicfm 97.3.....rip Sly!
Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2017
Lorhdany:
The show the replaced Alibaba seriously which is Mc Abbey and company is a good show too. Those guys are really trying. I'm surprised you find it boring. You're very correct about Wazobia fm they have destroyed that station with advert and music. Infact you can tune in for up to an hour without hearing their presenters speak, Cool fm has the same issue. You guys should try 99.3 Nig. Info, all their shows are great.
im not feeling them jare, they sound like rookies. almost every character on alibaba seriously makes me laugh except for governor, dat guy dey boring. oluwabibs is hilarious same with prince/ajeroid, laffup even sir jeff sef.
Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by wiseman1494(m): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2017
Lagos talks 93.7 The 6 O'clock hour. Okey bakassi and Co. very fun

1 Like

Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2017
esty27:
u are right about the new set of comedians they are good and not boring even better than the previous set (Alibaba and company) n in all cool fm n Nigeria info are great stations
I totally agree with you on this. These new guys are better than the ones they replaced. I think cool fm and Nig. Info are owned by the same person they're really great stations.
Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by segundo(m): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2017
TOP RADIO 90.9 (SPORTS CAFE) mondays to fridays by 6pm - 7pm with OLAWALE ADIGUN and his sports cafe CREW.meeeeeen i luv the show.

4 Likes

Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by Headlaw(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=AlNur post=60643289]Cosmo FM. If you grew up in Enugu you will understand what i'm saying.[/quote

U are there my brother
Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2017
prettyboi1989:

im not feeling them jare, they sound like rookies. almost every character on alibaba seriously makes me laugh except for governor, dat guy dey boring. oluwabibs is hilarious same with prince/ajeroid, laffup even sir jeff sef.
I felt the same way too when they started but with time I found them very interesting. Just try and listen to these new guys you'll like them.
Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by shosky1794: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2017
seysoga:
UNCLE JIMI & AUNTY BUKOLA grin grin grin - FRONT PAGE NEWS & ANALYSIS 7AM - 7:30 AM - Classic FM 97.3

Followed by Sports Express(Deji Omotoyinbo) & Co. The only two programs I listen on radio. Sport Express coming right after.. In Bukky's voice

2 Likes

Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by isholak21(m): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
Tascocent:
Popular side with Murphy ojemba..... BRILLA FM 88.9 5pm-10pm.

Murphy & Sean amadi no longer with d station & it makes d popular side so boring now
Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by roddick995(m): 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ngwogwo paliament. Dream fm enugu mondays wednesdays and fridays. grin otunba shonekan tinzs 2pm .
Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lorhdany:

Only Ali Baba seriously could beat Comedy Happy Hour with De Don, but now that it has been replaced, no competition.

The crux of this shows are the top guns, if Alibaba is unavailable the show becomes dry, if De Don is absent, lackluster.

MC PRINCE manages to hold the show together.

Wetin Dey on 102.3 14:00-16:00 is also a great alternative.
Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
yes, they are with bond fm usually premiership time
itchie:

Seriously? Do you mean Titus bankole, kelechi nkoro e.t.c are now with bond FM? I didn't know o. Please what time are they on air

1 Like

Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by FleppyDon(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yaw 5 - 10am wazobia fm 95.1 Road show with kayla and daddy freeze 3 - 8pm cool fm 96.9 Lady o mary around midday Rc 102.3 Sports team lagos talks 91.3. 7 -9 am Its okay with okey 6 -7 Lagos talks 91.3 Music and sports brilla fm saturdays 7:45 -8am kubanji direct 7 -8pm. Radio continental 102.3 Wetin dey wiith Wale popopo 2 - 4 Rc 102.3
Re: Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? by Rajmeista(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lagos Talks 91.3 ni o.

1. You want to forget the bad day you had at work and lighten your mood inside that horrible traffic? Listen to Its ok with Okey. Weekdays 6-7pm. Those guys are so sick.

2. For careers and ethical conduct, listen to Navigate with Idy. Tuesday and Thursday 11am.

3. For critical discussion on national issues, listen to Morning Digest with Jimi Disu Weekdays 9am.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? / Soundcity MVP Awards Festival 2017 Full Nominations List / Demmie Vee - "Figure 8" (Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.