Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

"IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima (20634 Views)

Governor Kashim Shettima Cries As Kaka Shehu Lawan Steps Down For Zulum / Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) / Governor Kashim Shettima Harvests Cucumbers From His Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by luvinhubby(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2017
dunkem21:

Yet he assessed pharaoh.

......And Nebuchadnezzar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by bitcoinvin(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2017
Is this not height of stupidity because of Oil?: He said it was for this reason that he had to leave the killings going on in his state behind to join Governor Aminu Tambuwal (Sokoto) Simon Lalong (Platueau) Aminu Bello Masari (Katsina) and Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (Kebbi), on visits to Abia, Rivers and Imo, seeking peace.

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by DIKEnaWAR: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2017
madridguy:
To me no one is bigger but they are both terrorists group.

No, IPOB is bigger. Don't forget that it threatens the food they eat. Resource control and federalism will stop the free flow of free money to the parasitic north.

If not the free flow of money, would a Shettima be able to afford the lifestyle he has built for himself and family? Would a Buhari be able to go and receive medical care abroad and park the Presidential jet, with payments for space, for 103 days? Shettima had to abandon the dead and dying people he is said to be governing to go and protect his investment first.

IPOB is a bigger threat because it threatens the skewed system we have. It threatens the future of all parasites.

Be it as it may, Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB and their agitation has triggered off questions. Governors of the west now openly ask for #Restructuring (forget their idiot slave counterparts from the east). Very soon #Restructuring shall happen. If not now, in the build up to the 2019 elections.

My problem is that youths have failed to become humans. They are millipedes. No sense. No direction. They are parrots and repeat what those that have raped us silly say.

2 Likes

Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by AreaFada2: 8:24am On Sep 20, 2017
I agree with him.

IPOB succeeding could mean end of Nigeria. Meaning oil junkies up North cannot survive without oil.

Oil money is far more important than kidnapped Chibok girls, tens of thousands killed & billions lost through atrocities of Boko Haram.

He's just stating Northern priorities.

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by slimfairboy(m): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2017
Boko haram and fulani herdsmen have killed more than 100,000 people in Nigeria, mostly the northerners...and how many people have IPOB killed?
When Igbos protests for injustice, they do so with posters & not guns, but they will rather be killed by the NA or NPF. I've never heard of Igbos killing anyone in the course of their protest. But boko haram kill at will, like its a game!!
I dnt think that man knows what he is saying. I've never been in support of Biafra, but when i see people trying to protect the develish acts of a particular region, i'm forced to stand with Igbos. I love one NIGERIA, i'm proud to be a NIGERIAN because outside this great nation, people from other African countries want to come down to NIGERIA, they love NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by dunkem21(m): 8:25am On Sep 20, 2017
luvinhubby:

......And Nebuchadnezzar.

Oh! 'Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin' ..

Sarrki interpret cool
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by oodua1stson: 8:25am On Sep 20, 2017
Any further proof these northern elites have no sense?

And we expect this country to move forward when we are being ruled by idiots

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by Ojiofor: 8:25am On Sep 20, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is indeed a great man,he became a bigger threat to Nigeria than BH just with microphone grin.
That's powerful men.Lets watch and see if born to rule northerners have received sense yet.

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by cococandy(f): 8:27am On Sep 20, 2017
Only morons need to be convinced

Every sane person knows who the real terrorists are. blood sucking northern part of the country
TheCabal:

IPOB will spend the rest of its life convincing the world they are not terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by sarrki(m): 8:28am On Sep 20, 2017
dunkem21:

Oh! 'Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin' ..

Sarrki interpret cool
grin
Baba the thing tire me

Like I said I don't know what to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by naijamerican: 8:29am On Sep 20, 2017
This governor proves that Nigerian leaders E since of the dumbest people alive.

Wow

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by Sammyblaq(m): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2017
Look at Shettima...He is a clear bunch of fools in one.
IPOB matter go dey give una HEART ATTACK!.

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by cococandy(f): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2017
Stupid government. Tell us again how many people ipob has bombed that makes it bigger than biko haram which bombs people every other day.

You fvcking liars and evil humans. No wonder every thing wrong with the world is present abundantly amongst your people:

2 Likes

Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by Dollabiz: 8:31am On Sep 20, 2017
Ok
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 20, 2017
He is right because when the consequences of their agitation begins to manifest millions will lose their lives as we had in Biafra war and its not possible for bokoharam to kill milli ns of Nigerians
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by fatymore(f): 8:31am On Sep 20, 2017
fabulousfortune:
Stop sounding lyk a broken record angry
good morning.. Am too light headed to be angry.. Hope your night was good
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by GregYeezy3(m): 8:32am On Sep 20, 2017
You should not mind that Boko Haram sponsor
Destruction will on Hausa-Fulani Yoruba one day
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by Sammyblaq(m): 8:32am On Sep 20, 2017
sarrki:
I don't even know what to say right now

When you are known for posting rubbish. Bigot!.

Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by GregYeezy3(m): 8:32am On Sep 20, 2017
Destruction will fall on Hausa-Fulani Yoruba one day
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by GregYeezy3(m): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2017
Destruction will fall on Hausa-Fulani Yoruba one day
Stupid people
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by fatymore(f): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2017
navada99:

Meaning
then what's negodu
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by Kachigifto3: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2017
Because the lives of the people being killed,raped,rendered homeless do not matter to u,what matters to u is the oil which is the only reason why u are forcing yourself to be with people you hate with passion....What surprises me most is that some gullible people will come and support just because they are against the Biafra struggle

2 Likes

Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by kabarka(m): 8:39am On Sep 20, 2017
anitapreeti:
This is ridiculous.....
Very very ridiculous and nobody(elite) shut him down.

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 20, 2017
we all know that nairalands, seun and his moderators are Apc stooge...Arewa youth supporters, bent on tarnishing IPOB and Igbo image....they are the real social media terrorist....

you people can ban or even block me again....I don't give a damn.....filthy sodomites and biased human beings.....

I will continue to voice the truth...

prof Mcgonagall

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by PointZerom: 8:42am On Sep 20, 2017
madridguy:
To me no one is bigger but they are both terrorists group.

Let your conscience judge you.
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by ahbey(m): 8:43am On Sep 20, 2017
Very stupid
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by biafran1stson(m): 8:44am On Sep 20, 2017
Na lie, you left the killings in your state to meet with your partners in crime in Abia, Imo and Rivers to secure your means of corrupt livelihood called Nigeria.

Biafra must be freed

No date for referendum, no election in Biafraland
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by DEMOO07: 8:44am On Sep 20, 2017
Yes I strongly agree with him. If the way ipod agitations were going. It all be more flagrant than boko haram. We all know the boundaries of the bh aside the skirmishes of bombings, the ethnic crises is more worse than this if allowed to travail. No one will be able to stand it. And who is marginalising who? If marginalized is that the best approach? and if the approach is right, why at this time, not even allowing this government to settle down? Why not start from the previous administration that even worse than this government, with the obvious level of corruption? Why not first tackle your local administrators that have failed you? With 13% derivations, other allocations thru nddc etc u cant question your leaderships, and all these benefits, were they achieved through crises situations? Is this tension ipod have created warranted it at this time? Did you all voted for different representives in the country? Or is it because your candidates lost out? Or is yorubas too not marginalised in the previous administration? Is igbos still even not own key positions in the present one? So where is the problem that is only the ibos that faces the present Nigeria situation? So as you have been creating problems from the past, you re starting again, you taught the hausas/ fulanies not to trust you with powers, still you have not changed. Na wa oo, you do as if, if you even seceded you ll not crush yourselves. Mshhhmm
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by Kingspin(m): 8:45am On Sep 20, 2017
Aboki will never get sense...
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by fatymore(f): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
*yinmu* typical of Yoruba Muslim
you have started again...
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by Goke7: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2017
I detest ipob but shettima is very wrong here, if he says ipob can snowballed into something bigger than boko haram, Yes but to say that its threat is bigger than boko haram now is an exaggeration
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by fatymore(f): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2017
navada99:

Meaning
what's negodu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju / Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics / Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.