Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

"IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima (20630 Views)

Governor Kashim Shettima Cries As Kaka Shehu Lawan Steps Down For Zulum / Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) / Governor Kashim Shettima Harvests Cucumbers From His Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by es144000: 8:53am On Sep 20, 2017
Desyner:

So if Nigeria is too big for a war and some persons want out wouldn't it be wise to allow a peaceful breakup? Instead they forcefully keep people in it against their will and expect violence-inspired peace.
break up to how many countries?
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by Ladiva: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2017
This is just a way of 'trying' to justify the genocide or should I say ethnic cleansing you guys are planning for the Igbos. By the way, for a governor who has received a lot of goodwill from other governors, you are not very empathetic.
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:56am On Sep 20, 2017
fatymore:
you have started again...
grin
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by degamemaster(m): 9:03am On Sep 20, 2017
This is quite ridiculous in my view. How can a sane human compare IPOB with Boko Haram? Only in Nigeria this kind of mindset are found . A sitting gov saying this trash says a lot about his and others of his kind's mentalities. Unfortunately, that is how the parasitic low-lives up north views things. They want to protect "one nigeria" by all means even if it means leaving behind the dead corpses of people killed by deadly boko haram and come to preach one nigeria "peace" to the people they love to hate. Nigeria is indeed a hopeless entity .

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by Desyner: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2017
es144000:
break up to how many countries?
To as many countries as is desired by the people.
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2017
just imagine
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by tk4rd: 9:06am On Sep 20, 2017
Compare the number of people killed by both groups..
Everything is dirty politics to these people.
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by luggy(m): 9:08am On Sep 20, 2017
all the south east governor and governor shettima is useless and madman, they are all terrorist.
IPOB is a freedom region

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by mavinc4u(f): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2017
Igbos have really suffered in this country, so much hatred for them. They are really surrounded by vultures in form of humans. I hope God answers their prayers soon.

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 20, 2017
madridguy:
To me no one is bigger but they are both terrorists group.
And how exactly is seeking for a referrendum/independence an act of terrorism mr man If you feel you no longer fit in a relationship its only proper to part ways amicably or are we no longer civilized beings?

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by UfuomaUN(m): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2017
One topic somewhere in nairaland was asking why Igbos hate the North. The answer is here- they hate Igbos .
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by Bloodforblood: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2017
Nogodye:
How can you be compare BH with IPOB...IPOB is nothing and we will treat them like that.

You are very stupid for this and God will punish you for saying that
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by chizpim(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2017
madridguy:
I command you to receive sense, if Ipob is a terror organization, what will you call fulani herds men... charity organization abi? then boko haram peace keepers...
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by FBIL: 9:24am On Sep 20, 2017
The hypocritical Northerner; always selfish! A group that has never harmed anybody nor caught with arms, is what you're terming as being worse than an Internationally recognized terrorist group, ''the BOKO HARAM'' of the North. You Northerners keep dancing naked every time.

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by madridguy(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2017
No one even want you again. You people should pack your load and take your leave.

kattytamer:

And how exactly is seeking for a referrendum/independence an act of terrorism mr man If you feel you no longer fit in a relationship its only proper to part ways amicably or are we no longer civilized beings?
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by wokemzine: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2017
IPOB is not a terrorist group, but they should refrain from anything violent & seek secession through peaceful ways.
For me i would have wanted them to go for full restructuring.
Because igbos have properties all over the nation.
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by darlinton28(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2017
if this governor have suckled from the right source he will know what terror and freedom fight means, shallow dull brain governor of a miserable state
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by oebson(m): 9:37am On Sep 20, 2017
All these Northerners spewing rubbish from their mouth definitely have one thing in focus, and that is, to make IPOB look very bad in the eyes of the international community so as to descend on the South with all military might. They are pained that despite all the problems in Nigeria, we in the south are enjoying relative peace and progress while they wallow in pains daily inflicted on them by GH and abject poverty. Let’s be wise, these their visit has an undertone to it. They are being strategic in making us look worse than the carnage they inflicted on themselves through GH. Imagine that one from GH country saying the activities of IPOB is worse than GH; what an impetus. These people sure do have myopic mindset, or either they being pretentious of the obvious facts before them. The South shouldn't buy into their gimmick this time. They know we've decoded all their age long tactics to keep us enslaved that's why they are restless and looking any means to retain lording over us in the South. Your Game Is Up, No Going Back On Restructuring. Not even operation SHOKI dance can stop our moving Train. We tired of the Marginalisation (monkey de work, baboon dey chop) enough of that!

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 20, 2017
madridguy:
No one even want you again. You people should pack your load and take your leave.

Meanwhile your governors have abandoned the almajiris to be slaughtered by boko haram and hunger while they are in ebonyi and port harcourt seeking how to end ipob...my friend who do you think would lose more if nigeria breaks up today?

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by madridguy(m): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2017
Forget about my almajiris brother. You people should take your leave.

kattytamer:

Meanwhile your governors have abandoned the almajiris to be slaughtered by boko haram and hunger while they are in ebonyi and port harcourt seeking how to end ipob...my friend who do you think would lose more if nigeria breaks up today?
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 20, 2017
Boko haram financiers is talking.

Which town or community has been bombed by IPOB

2 Likes

Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by InHim4Him(m): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2017
He is right knowing he is not going to benefit from IPOB. Also, he knows the ins and outs of BH.
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by Sunnyja: 9:53am On Sep 20, 2017
DaVinChiSam:
When these old men eat kunu and drink tuwo they begin to spew trash
The same man who said Maiduguri is safer than Lagos state.
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by kiddkash(m): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2017
sarrki:
I don't even know what to say right now

boko haram are known as terrorist so are isil, al shabab, al Qaeda becos they hunt people in the homes, rape their wives kill and bomb public places filled with people. they are called terrorists and they live up to expectation. this ipob haven't eve thrown a single bomb but they are still called terrorist I think it is time ipob start living up to expectations then you will know what terrorist really looks like
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 20, 2017
madridguy:

Haha if your leaders would agree to that
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by kiddkash(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2017
madridguy:
boko haram are known as terrorist so are isil, al shabab, al Qaeda becos they hunt people in the homes, rape their wives kill and bomb public places filled with people. they are called terrorists and they live up to expectation. this ipob haven't eve thrown a single bomb but they are still called terrorist I think it is time ipob start living up to expectations then you will know what terrorist really looks like
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by olabs201(m): 10:10am On Sep 20, 2017
Werey
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by Rexleo(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2017
Ngokafor:
Northerners and their morbid fear of seperation from the South has no part two..inspite of claims of 'feeding' the whole world..but themselves apparantly undecided

Anyway,Very insane comments by a social misfit...The funny thing is that his comment echoes the mindset of the ingrates on nairaland and beyond (especially from the north and SW)supporting the Fg and NA show of shame and disastrous exploits in the SE..They are all as diabolical as they come..make no mistake about it.

It is only in a useless country one will find large number of people like this shettima clown who believes that a World renowed terrorists homicidal group like boko-haram is less dangerous than a group like IPOB agitating for a seperate country and have killed no one..

A shitty country indeed..little wonder this country is retrogressing rapidly and a butt of joke in the commitee of nations..

Don't blame them leaders from the north, blame the leaders of thought from the south who can't have an alternative opinion solution to a problem. If you have a murderous group of people and you decide to play the ostrich. Did you know that war is coming and do you prosecute this war.that is why sometimes I look at our leaders and I shake my head.the grasp of the problem our people don't even know and they don't have an idea.
Look at that careless statement by El rufai that the blood of any Fulani killed will be avenged soldier or not.the people up north have crossed the bridge and we down south should know clearly by now that it is not even restructuring we should be talking about again but each to its region.the North is well aware that war is coming and they are arming themselves accordingly by place themselves in strategic position Politically, economically and in the military cum interior ministry. Until when we apply the law of Moses with this murderous people from the north we will not have peace
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by positivetaught: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2017
If only KANU had not allow ego to have a better of him n acted with sound judgement those who are laughing n pouring invectives on him would have been begging n courting him,now all the pro restructuring can only mourn the bitter loss of a golden opportunity on the folly of egocentrism n sentiments while the pro status quo celebrates inwardly n strategize on how to maintain their firm grip thus extending the endless hope upon hope.
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 20, 2017
fatymore:
good morning.. Am too light headed to be angry.. Hope your night was good
Lol...... Yes it was nd urs?
Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2017
madridguy:

Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra are agitating on behalf of your children futures and when the time comes, they will ask you why you didn't agitates for their freedoms of expression and to hold Nigeria politicians accountable?

Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra are hard to be bribed by Nigeria politicians, hence, in trying to covers their corrupt heads in shame. They started calling IPOB all sorts of names and attacks.

IPOB will never for any Nigerian politicians in Biafraland and outside Biafraland.

Re: "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima by bejeria101(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2017
Effects of drug abuse. Who has the correct drugs,you have proved your point,kindly return his meds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory / Niger Closes Air Space Citing ‘Threat Of Intervention’ / Amigo Supermarket Owners Sues FG For N50bn For Unlawful Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.