Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK (41498 Views)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone / Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK by damola1: 9:13am On Sep 20, 2017
Boyooosa:
What a child needs to enjoy his/er father's wealth is just obedience but for a child with lowkey background, no no no... He / she needs words like: endurance, perseverance, resilience, tolerance, persistence, patience, allowance, forbearance, pertinence, humility, tenacity, pertinacity, continuity, doggedness, readiness, awareness, preparedness, controllable, capable, sociable, in fact cable, determination, dedication, discipline, 3Ds, 4Ts,9Ms, SWOT Analysis. SADB, MMM, MTN Cheat, GLO Advantage, Etisalat Awuf; khai small man pikin don suffer. All these for one man and u still want him to think straight? No be here o !

3 gboosa for ya!..

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK by cooljoe(m): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2017
when ur father is richer dan mayweather
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK by PierreDeFermat(m): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

You are a real hater,is it because you don't have a high status like her?.What if all her suitor's are gold diggers,or do you think she should just rush?
what he was trying to say is that girls younger than her In America like Miley Cyrus are hustling and are as rich as Femi Otedola when this one is still doing daddy's girl and flaunting her father's money rather than get busy with her hustle and get her money . Mind you,Miley Cyrus father is very rich too but she forgot about all that and got to her hustle.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK by Scarpon(m): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2017
God more blessing to me
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK by PierreDeFermat(m): 9:23am On Sep 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
This girl should be ashamed of herself that at her old miserable age she is still flaunting her father's illgotten wealth. Her agemates from Europe and America are financially independent and making waves of success.
That is why i can never marry a naija girl due to their stupid mentality. TUFIAKWA
girls younger than her In America like Miley Cyrus are hustling and are as rich as Femi Otedola when this one is still doing daddy's girl and flaunting her father's money rather than get busy with her hustle and get her money . ,Miley Cyrus father is very rich too but she forgot about all that and got to her hustle.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK by joenor(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2017
Better Papa, he's having to have a customize Rolls Royce
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK by PierreDeFermat(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2017
cooljoe:
when ur father is richer dan mayweather
that's a super lie,youre only hating in Floyd. Otedola is not as rich as Floyd and no more a billionaire in dollars. go and check his networth
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK by daramolaj1: 9:46am On Sep 20, 2017
taiyesoul:
God!.Give me this girl marry abeg!

My friend work hard, youre a man like his father. Lazy pikin.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK by DONADAMS(m): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
This girl should be ashamed of herself that at her old miserable age she is still flaunting her father's illgotten wealth. Her agemates from Europe and America are financially independent and making waves of success.
That is why i can never marry a naija girl due to their stupid mentality. TUFIAKWA
the way you guys praise all this white folks is tiring...like they don't also flaunt their father's wealth
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK by Omonoba1: 9:58am On Sep 20, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
girls younger than her In America like Miley Cyrus are hustling and are as rich as Femi Otedola when this one is still doing daddy's girl and flaunting her father's money rather than get busy with her hustle and get her money . ,Miley Cyrus father is very rich too but she forgot about all that and got to her hustle.
Then she should go and kill her self before you will know she is hustling abi?? Hustlers publicise it on TV? I don't know how some you reason self.. Last time I checked, isn't she a DJ?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK by ElsonMorali: 10:14am On Sep 20, 2017
Danielmoore:
Her money her problem

that ass though doggy style on my mind

Where you see ass now? You get infra-red rays for eyes? Abeg borrow me.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK by Topmaike007(m): 10:35am On Sep 20, 2017
praizblog:
Wow money isgood
bros truly money sweet.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK by Boyooosa(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2017
damola1:

3 gboosa for ya!..
And for youtube... grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK by Boyooosa(m): 10:44am On Sep 20, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
you can start your stand up comedy with this line. with time,you will be as rich or richer than Otedola. Nigerian comedians don't spit better lines than this bro
Thanx bro, for the word of encouragement, I wouldn't mind a partnership with you; better together or twice as nice will be good for the PPP wink
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK by Boyooosa(m): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2017
Toybreezy:
. I feel your pain bro
You can't feel it better than the way I feel yours bro! One love!
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK by luckynzo(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2017
Boyooosa:
What a child needs to enjoy his/er father's wealth is just obedience but for a child with lowkey background, no no no... He / she needs words like: endurance, perseverance, resilience, tolerance, persistence, patience, allowance, forbearance, pertinence, humility, tenacity, pertinacity, continuity, doggedness, readiness, awareness, preparedness, controllable, capable, sociable, in fact cable, determination, dedication, discipline, 3Ds, 4Ts,9Ms, SWOT Analysis. SADB, MMM, MTN Cheat, GLO Advantage, Etisalat Awuf; khai small man pikin don suffer. All these for one man and u still want him to think straight? No be here o !

Lol. True talk. And the obedience is not even hard. You'll hear

Dad: Segun, take this N100m and deposit it in my account in Diamond Bank. The manager will be waiting for you at the gate. Use the G-Wagon.
Me :Yes Dad.

Dad: Segun, I have a meeting with the Italian Prime Minister in Rome on Monday. I cannot make it to sign the new oil deal in New York. Go and represent me. Take the private jet. I'll fly with Dangote. Reservations have been made for you in the Presidential Suite at The Four Seasons. Take two of my credit cards.
Me: Yes Dad.

It's not possible to be disobedient na

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK by Boyooosa(m): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2017
luckynzo:

Lol. True talk. And the obedience is not even hard. You'll hear

Dad: Segun, take this N100m and deposit it in my account in Diamond Bank. The manager will be waiting for you at the gate. Use the G-Wagon.
Me :Yes Dad.

Dad: Segun, I have a meeting with the Italian Prime Minister in Rome on Monday. I cannot make it to sign the new oil deal in New York. Go and represent me. Take the private jet. I'll fly with Dangote. Reservations have been made for you in the Presidential Suite at The Four Seasons. Take two of my credit cards.
Me: Yes Dad.

It's not possible to be disobedient na
No be lie... Following instructions, soft work. I wish I can be obedient.

BTW, I wish my dad can be giving me such instructions left and right, people will just be seeing me running upandown.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 20, 2017
Op they didn't make Eazi d adhoc driver? grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 20, 2017
Op they didn't make Mr Eazi d adhoc driver? grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK by cooljoe(m): 11:58am On Sep 20, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
that's a super lie,youre only hating in Floyd. Otedola is not as rich as Floyd and no more a billionaire in dollars. go and check his networth
okk sire. no vex
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK by 4tunespark: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:

You that is hating, what have you achieved
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK by TheEminentLaity: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
Chill on licking plenty salt
GrandFinale2017:
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK by bigplayerz(m): 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
Femi Otedola is a business man to the core...he is taking his daughter for business meeting to show his style and class. But at the same time he is building a career for her too...Smart man. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes / Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos / Toyin Aimakhu Shows Off Gangsta Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.