Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos (41507 Views)

Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party / MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by argob44(f): 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
Nigerian Gospel singer, Osinachi Joseph popularly known as Sinach is set to clock 46, March 30th.

The Ebonyi born worship songs maestro was born 30 March 1973 in Lagos.

Sinach, married to Joe Egbu began her musical career in 1994 and she is currently the senior worship leader at Christ Embassy.The singer will mark her birthday in a grandstyle this year as she will be having a live concert in Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.

She shared the photos below and captioned it;

"I FLY !! when you start making progress the people who are used to the old you will tell you to be careful.. but be bold, be passionate and pursue what you require to make possitive impact.Lagos Nigeria! MARCH 30th #march30 #SINACH #SLIC2019"

Source: https://www.asbnews.ng/2019/03/how-old-sinach.html

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by generationz(f): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
shocked

wow she began her career in '94 .. wow

Her first Christian album came out in '07 or 08 I think and all her albums been been hit back to back

This is a lesson to those struggling right now.
Never give up

Especially those who have been assured by God that the part they are taking is his will for your life

once your breakthrough comes, all the sorrows of yesterday will be forgotten.

181 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by naijjaman(m): 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by filleSouriante(f): 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
R
Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by kennieG(m): 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
Aging with grace..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by Blacksavage: 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
Happy birthday �

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by luvme0702: 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
Happy birthday ma. God bless your new age.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by BrutusOj(m): 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
The miracle worker, way maker.....has been good to her. She look younger than that age.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by Donjcco(m): 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
Jshsnsg
Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
Love her gospel song....one of those are

Overflow
Matchless love
Give thanks
Great are you lord and so on

In addy to her though...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by Justbeingreal(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
generationz:
shocked

wow she began her career in '94 .. wow

Her first Christian album came out in '07 or 08 I think and all her albums been been hit back to back

This is a lesson to those struggling right now.
Never give up

Especially those who have been assured by God that the part they are taking is his will for your life

once your breakthrough comes, all the sorrows of yesterday will be forgotten.
True!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by uyams(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
happy birthday, she looks good for her age

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
Woman of God, I greet you ma!
Sometimes I wish I could sing...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by rectitude(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
God's General! She has made her mark, she has paid her dues long ago.. every success has a story. Sinach is a blessing to the church of Jesus Christ.
I Congratulate you ma.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by AreaFada2: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
argob44:
Nigerian Gospel singer, Osinachi Joseph popularly known as Sinach is set to clock 46, March 30th.

Sinach, married to Joe Egbu began her musical career in 1994 and she is currently the senior worship leader at Christ Embassy.The singer will mark her birthday in a grandstyle this year as she will be having a live concert in Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.

"I FLY !! when you start making progress the people who are used to the old you will tell you to be careful.. but be bold, be passionate and pursue what you require to make possitive impact.Lagos Nigeria! MARCH 30th #march30 #SINACH #SLIC2019"

shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by derrydinny: 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
she go sweet to lamba while playing way maker at the background

you are here moving in our midst, I worship you, yeah yeah fuvvcckkk mmmmeeeeee harrrdddd, way maker miracle worker promise keeper......

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
brightisodje:
Wow see those lips how wish she can just suck my penis i will just forget about this buhari wahala because life is short i can't come and kill my self grin

Where were you when I was sharing sense for free yesterday

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
derrydinny:

you are here moving in our midst, I worship you, yeah yeah fuvvcckkk mmmmeeeeee harrrdddd, way maker miracle worker promise keeper......

the heck, people keep on advertising their foolishness online undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by Iruobean(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
shocked
Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by visijo(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
Riddle Riddle!, I am something I can't go out of my house without checking myself at least three times on de mirror wat am i

1 Like

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by AleAirHub(m): 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
I so much love this lady.......

More grace to your age ma.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by doggedfighter(f): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
AreaFada2:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Surprised
Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by brainhgeek(m): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
argob44:

46?....... Her telomeres are definitely constructed by God and not her parents

1 Like

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
visijo:
Riddle Riddle!, I am something I can't go out of my house without checking myself at least three times on de mirror wat am i

Sinach

1 Like

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by Timoleon(m): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
derrydinny:

5 Likes

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by Chimaokigwe: 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
Pastor Chris dey enjoy o!

1 Like

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by megareal: 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
She don old so? Congrats great minister.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK / Harrysong And Osuofia Register MTN Subscribers At Data Centre-pics / Olamide, Phyno And Paul Okoye Hangout Together (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.