Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,107 members, 7,842,207 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Nigerian Man Kills A Huge Python In Lagos (pic) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Man Kills A Huge Python In Lagos (pic) (958 Views)

Man Spotted Carrying His Big Pet Monitor Lizard Like A Baby In Lagos (pic/video) / Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) / Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Kills A Huge Python In Lagos (pic) by KingMicky3286: 4:20am On Sep 20, 2017
A man yesterday killed a python that attacked him in his residence at the Illogbo area of Lagos. The python came into Ugochukwu Chigbue’s home at about 1.30 am and they battled for about 10 minutes before the man killed the huge snake with a cutlass.

Chigbue, told NaijaCabals: “I killed it by the intervention of God. It was around 1.00am that I started hearing my two puppies barking. I became inquisitive and decided to know what was wrong with them. There was no electricity, so I used my phone’s torchlight to check why they were troubled, as it seemed. I was with my cutlass.

He explained: “As I was pointing the light around, I saw a very big python but before I could retreat, the python attacked me and I started fighting it with my cutlass. God gave me victory over the devil, as I killed the big Snake. I thank God for giving me victory. The snake wanted to swallow the dogs but as I disturbed it, it became aggressive and wanted to kill me. I thank God that I went with a machete. If I had gone there unarmed, it would have been a different story. The snake was so hungry that it became too aggressive but God gave me the strength to defeat the devil.

“I think the snake was sent from the pit of hell because there is no thick bush in my area. Where would the snake be hiding ever since? I was given the message last year. I went to a Church for prayers and in the night, I saw a python. l killed it and a white substance was coming out of its mouth.
https://www.naijacabals.com/comments.php?id=NTQz%20

Re: Nigerian Man Kills A Huge Python In Lagos (pic) by KingMicky3286: 4:21am On Sep 20, 2017
Lala Food is ready.... I know you can per-sieve the aroma..
Re: Nigerian Man Kills A Huge Python In Lagos (pic) by Nwodosis(m): 4:43am On Sep 20, 2017
The python didn't come from any pit of hell my dear, the Nigeria military invited all the pythons for a python dance. The one you killed needed your puppy for extra dancing skills and unfortunately met your stray cutlass as bullet!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kills A Huge Python In Lagos (pic) by ipobarecriminals: 5:00am On Sep 20, 2017
cool sad angry wink wink angry angry sad UGOCHUKWU CHIGBUE Igbos dnt kill snake.dey worship dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kills A Huge Python In Lagos (pic) by ipobarecriminals: 5:02am On Sep 20, 2017
cool grin wink grin undecided ipob turned to python dancer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kills A Huge Python In Lagos (pic) by greatmarshall(m): 5:05am On Sep 20, 2017
Meat don ready

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kills A Huge Python In Lagos (pic) by DavSagacity(m): 5:33am On Sep 20, 2017
Uncle Lala....how u see am now..?? Soup don ready ... Yes boss.. front page loading......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kills A Huge Python In Lagos (pic) by unilorin: 5:51am On Sep 20, 2017
Lala oya....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills A Huge Python In Lagos (pic) by abassmayowa24(m): 6:00am On Sep 20, 2017
Oh Python Thread! Uncle Lala...E Don Ready ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kills A Huge Python In Lagos (pic) by DanielsParker(m): 6:54am On Sep 20, 2017
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kills A Huge Python In Lagos (pic) by KingMicky3286: 7:19am On Sep 20, 2017
The Python stroll away from their dancing competition in south east and went to south west to a friend and ended up in a fatal accident ...

(1) (Reply)

If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason / All-white Cute Lhasa Apsos Up For GRABS / Richy Is Up For Sale...big Bone 9wks Old Male Slant Back German Sherperd Puppy..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.