Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria (13731 Views)

Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake / Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? / 10 Latest Gionee Phones Price And Specification In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Mckandre(m): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
chingy012:

Seriously is xaomi a phone brand in Nigeria?

What is the spec of their highest device in Nigeria if i may ask?

Gionee is known for Selfie and battery...What is xaomi's selling point.
everything bro,they ve standard in everything, no feature lives the predecessor to the successor both in battery wise, ram, infrared. When u mention xiaomi;they re known for durability nd quality. Future support in the ever world of miui coupled with full developers support.
Re: Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria by MrGokay(m): 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
belloabd1914:

I chose the phone based on reviews, do u have bad experience wiith xioami or know who had.. i am yet to get the phone. but from what i saw on youtube it seems like a good buy.. i actually ordered a redmi 4x to be precise

For how much? And where did u order it from
Re: Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria by belloabd1914(m): 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
[quote author=MrGokay post=62507582]

For how much? And where did u order it from[/quote
46k. Reliable suppier from nairaland
Re: Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria by RuthC: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2017
Keep away from fake sellers
Re: Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria by amosunmd: 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
Mckandre:
everything bro,they ve standard in everything, no feature lives the predecessor to the successor both in battery wise, ram, infrared. When u mention xiaomi;they re known for durability nd quality. Future support in the ever world of miui coupled with full developers support.
low level
Re: Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria by RuthC: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
Mckandre:

Low quality phone
Re: Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Jemerson: 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
RuthC:

Low quality phone

amosunmd:
low level

Emancipate yourselves. Uses Google. It's free
Re: Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria by RuthC: 11:46am On Nov 22, 2017
Jemerson:

Emancipate yourselves. Uses Google. It's free

I think that should be directed to you.
Re: Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
RuthC:

lol... Relax. I was using a gionee before i got this Xiaomi note 4x and trust me, it's been awesome. I'll pick a gionee over infinix or tecno though but over xiaomi? Hell no!
Re: Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria by amosunmd: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
RuthC:

correct!
Re: Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria by chingy012: 9:47am On Dec 04, 2017
Having reviewed this Gionee X1s, it seems this phone has similar specs with the A1 lite.

So how come the A1lite costs 70k and the X1s costs 63k?
Re: Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria by chingy012: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
chingy012:
Having reviewed this Gionee X1s, it seems this phone has similar specs with the A1 lite.

So how come the A1lite costs 70k and the X1s costs 63k?

There is a difference with the screen size, ROM and processor!
Re: Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria by LordtripleM: 9:25am On Jan 03, 2018
Watched this nice Gionee X1s phone review on youtube and i decided to share on this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP7EUG-NyCE&feature=youtu.be
Re: Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Phreshy012: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2018
LordtripleM:
Watched this nice Gionee X1s phone review on youtube and i decided to share on this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP7EUG-NyCE&feature=youtu.be

Cool review.
Re: Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Haarbeedaymee: 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
Pls who is using this gionee x1s? I want an honest review before buying it. Mayb it gets hot easily with usage and other things
Re: Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria by eleshin(m): 7:45am On Mar 23, 2018
twaintoy:
A neat and clean gionee m5plus for sale. No cracks at all. It works perfectly well with all the accessories intact. 09099156830, Call and send me messages on whatsapp for pictures and the price.
I'm interested
Re: Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria by kekilika: 10:58am On Mar 23, 2018
This thread is for Gionee and I will respect that. So I won't say anything thrashy about. I just want to point out that I am using Redmi 4X and it has been a wonderful experience. People will will say that they don't have warranty and care center here, and I ask do iPhone and blackberry have(correct me if I am wrong)? Still, these phones are been repaired daily. So if parts are the problem, they will be imported.
Some will say they are from Chinese OEM, and I ask how many such coy do we have that are popular that are not from China or from the East? Check a lot of reviews from YouTube, you will see a lot of people reviewing and accepting phones from China.

Phones should be durable, aesthetics and good build quality, have better CPU, long lasting battery, perform better with good developers monitoring and effecting changes to customers wants and needs, etc
For me, looking for a mid range phone with best buy and satisfying, Xiaomi cuts it. Camera is not Phone. The overall performance is the phone.
Re: Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria by CharlesJok3r: 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Fastest finger grin grin grin

Re: Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Jidibia(m): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
I saw this phone on aliexpress for approximately 36k and its even 32GB inbuilt memory. Please I need your help, are they clone of this device? Please help me confirm. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria by nenergy(m): 11:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
GIONEE X1S 3GB/32GB
Pay on delivery and free shipping within Lagos.
Call/WhatsApp: 0.8.0.2.3.8.7.0.2.7.2 to order

Re: Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria by nenergy(m): 11:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
Jidibia:
I saw this phone on aliexpress for approximately 36k and its even 32GB inbuilt memory. Please I need your help, are they clone of this device? Please help me confirm. Thank you.
GIONEE X1S 3GB/32GB

Re: Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Sunkyphil(m): 3:13am On Apr 26, 2018
37k shocked
Re: Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria by EmmanuelCena(m): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
nenergy:

GIONEE X1S 3GB/32GB

How come this is 32 gig. Ram?is it not supposed to be 16 gig ram?

Is this a clone or what?
Re: Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria by nenergy(m): 8:38am On Apr 27, 2018
EmmanuelCena:

Is this a clone or what?

It's an India/Nepal version. I was surprised when I got the stock Information too, but its the real deal. Currently temporarily out of stock

2 Likes

Re: Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria by Dominictfr: 10:48am On May 06, 2018
https://gionee.co.in/smartphones/x-series/gionee-x1s

We can always check the official site for the price and authenticity of their products.
Gionee X1S only comes in 3gb/16gb memory configuration.
+ xaomi is a nice phone... Buh I'm presently using a gionee and tis serving me beta than the xaomi I once used.
The choice is always urs. go for what works for you Buh be careful.there are clones every where usually in the person of beta deals.
#battery
#speed
#versatility
#build
Re: Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria by nenergy(m): 9:12am On May 17, 2018
3gb/32gb version available at N40,000. Call or chat me.
Re: Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria by StrangeListing: 10:56am On May 17, 2018
Strange Listing is an online marketplace that aims solely to bring buyers and sellers from all over the world, together, in one place. It doesn’t matter if you’re from Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Nigeria, UK, USA, India, China, Canada, Spain, etc. Our core purpose is to make buying and selling very convenient and safe for people all over the world.

There have been issues of people wanting to buy goods from US suppliers, Uk Suppliers and even Nigerian suppliers and having one set back after the other, especially with payment issues, and trust.

With our platform, we offer easy payment gateway, trust, and more sales of your products.

With our strict system in place, we do everything possible to ensure your buying and selling experience is very satisfactory.

Fir a smooth and joyful e-commerce experience, go here to register a free sellers/buyers account: https://strangelisting.info/my-account/

For inquiries, send us an email here support@strangelisting.info

Re: Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria by nenergy(m): 9:57am On May 21, 2018
EmmanuelCena:

Is this a clone or what?
Gionee x1s 3gb/32gb
Call/whatsapp. Lagos only

Re: Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria by hokagesholz: 7:23am On May 27, 2018
LordtripleM:

A xiaome phone over a gionee phone?

My guy u have lost it.

Then you have not used a xiaomi phone obviously.
I am with Redmi Note 4 and it's a beast

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel 8x Data And Airtime Bonus On ALL Recharge – See How To Activate It / MTN Nigeria Limited Changes To PLC Ahead Of NSE Listing / (camera Error) Can't Connect To Camera On Andriod 4.2 Jelly Beans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.