Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob (6658 Views)

How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH / Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens / Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 20, 2017
oladeebo:
All the illegal weapons imported and intersepted these days come from Turkey
They are from Saudi Arabia, meant to be given to Arewa youth
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by oladeebo: 10:38am On Sep 20, 2017
patval:

This is one of the problems with BMC.
Has custom been able to establish link to those cache of weapon seized?
Just try and listen to security experts view on events surrounding those seizures.
Your custom in their usual higgy-hagga impounded alleged weapons and hurriedly involved the press without first involving secret security agencies so as to trace the destination of those weapons which and this action leaves room for doubt
come business as usual!
shame thing you people said of ikoyi looted fund!
Custom on the border impounded illegal product, shouldn't inform public!
why were they there?
why control then?
what a mess?
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by Omeokachie: 10:42am On Sep 20, 2017
oladeebo:

Ho my God!
ok
mention three functions of gun for me?
The aim of the importer?

I wont allow you muddle the waters to the fact that you peddled falsehood in your post.

You still have not provided EVIDENCE to back up your allegation that the Turkish diplomat imported arms for IPOB.

At this stage, I leave the mods to do the needful.
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by oladeebo: 10:45am On Sep 20, 2017
God of Nigerian had saved the people from you people!
who might know how many lives these weapons would have claimed!
And you people were defending un-defendable!
good reason to go against Ali the custom controller boss!
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by patval(f): 10:46am On Sep 20, 2017
oladeebo:

come business as usual!
shame thing you people said of ikoyi looted fund!
Custom on the border impounded illegal product, shouldn't inform public!
why were they there?
why control then?
what a mess?
The two case scenarios shows incompetency in Nigeria security system, up till today no person has been evidently pointed as the owner of that huge cash nor the importer or receiver of those arm cos they did there investigations in front of cameras.
Ogbeni if your country is a serious one, they should know that impounding is different from getting culprits cos if you fail to get culprits, they will repeat the act in a more sophisticated manner
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by oladeebo: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2017
Omeokachie:

I wont allow you muddle the waters to the fact that you peddled falsehood in your post.

You still have not provided EVIDENCE to back up your allegation that the Turkish diplomat imported arms for IPOB.

At this stage, I leave the mods to do the needful.

but I've finished my mission to save the lives of innocents,
can you swear all those ipob members were sane and never committed crime?
I have raised alarm,
World had taken note!
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by oladeebo: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2017
patval:

The two case scenarios shows incompetency in Nigeria security system, up till today no person has been evidently pointed as the owner of that huge cash nor the importer or receiver of those arm cos they did there investigations in front of cameras.
Ogbeni if your country is a serious one, they should know that impounding is different from getting culprits cos if you fail to get culprits, they will repeat the act in a more sophisticated manner
but my country is in right hand that's why these arms were been intercepted, it would have been other story,
you people must learn to defend the live, solely live that have no extra!
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by Ojiofor: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2017
Who use double barrel gun and other toys use in hunting to wage war?
Op you are very slow indeed.
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by patval(f): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2017
oladeebo:

but my country is in right hand that's why these arms were been intercepted, it would have been other story,
you people must learn to defend the live, solely live that have no extra!
My brother, looking at the way these two events played out one cannot say for sure that it is not a case of stage-managed occurrence.
Those black evils at the helm of affairs are capable of any sinister you can think of.
If you have insight about arm proliferation, you will understand that no serious bandit imports large cache of arms through secured port coupled with the multiple occurrences of seizures
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 20, 2017
Who prepares war with a pumping action.....NIGERIA SHOULD THINK AND FORCE THEIR JOURNALISM TO INVESTIGATE BEFORE DISHING OUT LIES.....WHAT AMAI GONNA BE DOING WITH A PUMPING ACTION IF AM PREPARING FOR WAR....IS IT THE RIGHT GUN?.....the truth is that ur government sees u all as gullible and deluded citizens that doesn't pause-think and ask questions that's why they pay journalists to dish out anything they like
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 20, 2017
SuperSuave:
If this is true, the questions should be- why would Russia diplomats import arms for enemy of the state? what will Russia benefit if the nation is at war or segregates? why would Russia help a proscribed terrorist group? so many Qs that need As

Ur question should be WHO GOES TO WAR WITH A PUMPING ACTION.....IS IT A COMBATANT WEAPON.....UR COUNTRY JOURNALISTS DISH OUT ANYTHING THEY LIKE....BECAUSE THE PEOPLE READING IT DON'T PAUSE TO ASK QUESTIONS
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by ElsonMorali: 11:23am On Sep 20, 2017
oladeebo:

but the question should be directed to the ipob!
so that we should know the reason of their cordial relation!

Don't you see them hailing Fayose and FFK? They will dine with the devil himself If they'll gain something from him.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by oladeebo: 11:43am On Sep 20, 2017
patval:

My brother, looking at the way these two events played out one cannot say for sure that it is not a case of stage-managed occurrence.
Those black evils at the helm of affairs are capable of any sinister you can think of.
If you have insight about arm proliferation, you will understand that no serious bandit imports large cache of arms through secured port coupled with the multiple occurrences of seizures
they know what they were doing!
Don't blame government!
how many people you thing had died through gun barrel in this nation?
And how many may have died if these thousands of these barrels were not intercepted?
These people were where they will make money, even blood one!
what friend a Turkey man did with kanu, kanu is in juda contrary to the Abdülkadir Erkahraman believe what make them friend?
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by oladeebo: 11:43am On Sep 20, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Don't you see them hailing Fayose and FFK? They will dine with the devil himself If they'll gain something from him.
pity

1 Like

Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by oladeebo: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2017
Ojiofor:
Who use double barrel gun and other toys use in hunting to wage war?
Op you are very slow indeed.
pls think like human being,
hunter go to war in
Liberia
Seria leone
ivory coast
mali
every where in Nigeria with traditional guns
and hunter with traditional guns patrol and save our roads!
Do you know what is gun than hunters and soldiers!
then pump action can't disrupt election?
what a cover-up?
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by oladeebo: 11:54am On Sep 20, 2017
ezenwajosh:
Who prepares war with a pumping action.....NIGERIA SHOULD THINK AND FORCE THEIR JOURNALISM TO INVESTIGATE BEFORE DISHING OUT LIES.....WHAT AMAI GONNA BE DOING WITH A PUMPING ACTION IF AM PREPARING FOR WAR....IS IT THE RIGHT GUN?.....the truth is that ur government sees u all as gullible and deluded citizens that doesn't pause-think and ask questions that's why they pay journalists to dish out anything they like
pump action is imported for child play
isn't it?
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by njur58: 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
Are you tired of loosing..Here is the only way call now and testify , is fast ,easy and reliable

Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by Omeokachie: 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
oladeebo:

but I've finished my mission to save the lives of innocents,
can you swear all those ipob members were sane and never committed crime?
I have raised alarm,
World had taken note!

You raised false alarm.

You lied to serve whoever your sponsors are.

The world have taken note of your monika as one that peddles lies and falsehood, while trying to deceive unsuspecting members of the public.

Pray the mods don't ban you for this deception.
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by oladeebo: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
Omeokachie:

You raised false alarm.

You lied to serve whoever your sponsors are.

The world have taken note of your monika as one that peddles lies and falsehood, while trying to deceive unsuspecting members of the public.

Pray the mods don't ban you for this deception.

But your false Turkey Diplomat can take me to court!
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by patval(f): 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
oladeebo:

they know what they were doing!
Don't blame government!
how many people you thing had died through gun barrel in this nation?
And how many may have died if these thousands of these barrels were not intercepted?
These people were where they will make money, even blood one!
what friend a Turkey man did with kanu, kanu is in juda contrary to the Abdülkadir Erkahraman believe what make them friend?
KANU can curry diplomatic favour from Turkey despite the fact that Turkey is a pan Islamic state, International relation is not conducted based on religion.
I can tell you that media fuss about the assumption that the arm is linked to IPOB through Turkey is just to substantiate their proscription of IPOB but anybody that can see through mud waters will know what buhari and his team are best at.
How can a security agency handle a sensitive arm incidence based on assumption?
you want me to believe that if they were able to pinpoint a clear involvement of IPOB in their accusation that buhari will not make reference to it in his UNGA speech?
It is only zombies at BMC and uninformed citizens that believe in this deficient set of public officials
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by Ojiofor: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
oladeebo:

pls think like human being,
hunter go to war in
Liberia
Seria leone
ivory coast
mali
every where in Nigeria with traditional guns
and hunter with traditional guns patrol and save our roads!
Do you know what is gun than hunters and soldiers!
then pump action can't disrupt election?
what a cover-up?

Keep quite my friend,does your incompetent government have any proof to link it to IPOB?
The one they seized last year and previous years was it imported to disrupt elections in Anambra too?
Stop speculating and let your incompetent government do their job.
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by oladeebo: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ojiofor:

Keep quite my friend,does your incompetent government have any proof to link it to IPOB?
The one they seized last year and previous years was it imported to disrupt elections in Anambra too?
Stop speculating and let your incompetent government do their job.
incompetent government do their job!
I give-up
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by oladeebo: 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
patval:

KANU can curry diplomatic favour from Turkey despite the fact that Turkey is a pan Islamic state, International relation is not conducted based on religion.
I can tell you that media fuss about the assumption that the arm is linked to IPOB through Turkey is just to substantiate their proscription of IPOB but anybody that can see through mud waters will know what buhari and his team are best at.
How can a security agency handle a sensitive arm incidence based on assumption?
you want me to believe that if they were able to pinpoint a clear involvement of IPOB in their accusation that buhari will not make reference to it in his UNGA speech?
It is only zombies at BMC and uninformed citizens that believe in this deficient set of public officials
I totally disagree with your opinion!
Arms proliferation any where in the world follow crises, and it's no secret to any body that this illicit business tour the path of Diplomatic corridor, so for Abdülkadir Erkahraman being claimed Turkey Diplomat where he wasn't show clearly what type of the people he is!
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by Ojiofor: 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
oladeebo:

incompetent government do their job!
I give-up

Better give up because you are as clueless as your government.
If your clueless government knows what they are doing they would have caught the importers of the said guns redhanded.
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by oladeebo: 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ojiofor:

Better give up because you are as clueless as your government.
If your clueless government knows what they are doing they would caught the importers of the said guns redhanded.
why not clueless to proscribed terrorist organization!
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by Ojiofor: 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
oladeebo:

why not clueless to proscribed terrorist organization!

Oladeebo look for a better job.
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by oladeebo: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ojiofor:

Oladeebo look for a better job.
ojiofor look for jobless job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zone NASS Offices According To Geopolitical Zones, Groups Advises APC Leadership / Breaking News: It Is Now Confirmed That Tinubu Is Sick. / 2023 Elections: Police Release Phone Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.