Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master (32637 Views)

Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger / Governor Umahi, The Devil From The South East / Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 20, 2017
World-class flyover
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Deeldorado: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2017
dokiOloye:
There are 13 local government areas in Ebonyi state,but U ppl want to suffocate us with propaganda just because Umahi tarred some roads and did street lighting in d state capital,which is a tiny part of Abakaliki and Ebonyi local government areas.
Meanwhile, even hawkers whose whole wares amount to less than 1000naira now pay tax in Ebonyi state now,civil servants have their salaries slashed into 2 with d same tax and yet nothing is happening in any other place in d state apart from d state capital and Uburu where U and the governor comes from.
In everything you are doing, remember diaris Godu oooo.
Don't mind the idiots.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by LeoFish92(m): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2017
This hype is too much, I live in Ebonyi and it's. Just one or two sections of the state capital that was decorated with shiny lights, enough Abeg, besides the construction company that undertakes all the projects belong to the governor, so he's still enriching his pocket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Ladyjumong(f): 11:35am On Sep 20, 2017
dokiOloye:

Lol.No.
But its my home state and I visit often,and I'm also very very politically conscious, so e go hard make Umahi fit deceive me wt those him disco lights like he deceived others.lol
lol, also my state. heard he z doing alot tho... which L.G.A ?
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by czaremrys(m): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
Nice ..Its a step in the right direction. .I rep Ebonyi state. ..in other news abeg you people should beg lalasticlala and mynd44 to unban me abeg..imagine after spending hours writing a post and the spambot banned me and deleted my thread

Cc honsule puskin

SOS
U deserve the ban how can u say building flyovers wit a population as small as abakiliki be a step in the right direction. Building great secondary schools in the 3 senatorial districts wouldn't it be a step in the right direction?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by proudlyYoruba(m): 11:43am On Sep 20, 2017
captleonerd:
he finished at least 10. I can count 5 in Abeokuta alone
1 in sagamu and also ijebu ode

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Abbotp: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2017
I can relate. It has happened to me many times and it is very painful.....
NaijaTechGuy:
Nice ..Its a step in the right direction. .I rep Ebonyi state. ..in other news abeg you people should beg lalasticlala and mynd44 to unban me abeg..imagine after spending hours writing a post and the spambot banned me and deleted my thread

Cc honsule puskin

SOS
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by OlivetBen(m): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Amarabae:
The op is chief propagandanist of Dave umahi,
i am yet to see the aim of building 3 flyovers in low populated Ebonyi,
he should have used that money to build a world class secondary schools in the 13 LGAS or build the 3 mega general hospitals in the 3 senatorial districts in the state.
Nice suggestion

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by pasol4real(m): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
divicoded:
Infrastructure Master indeed! I am sure this is his best achievement
Why cant he provide job for the numerous fla.tties selling gala and coke on the traffic congestion every evening at Osborne

He cant do that because of the numerous afonja youths mothers n fathers hawking expired gala n ratpie every where in Lagos.The Lagos governor should Pls give them jobs ,so that the ebonyi governor can easily identify his own ppl.
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by njur58: 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
Are you tired of loosing..Here is the only way call now and testify , is fast ,easy and reliable

Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by ba7man(m): 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
I saw this same flyover during the day and it was very ordinary.
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Majesticniyi(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
ogatboy:

Amosun started 10. How many did he finish? Iranu

Take your time to google it. You'd be surprised how much Amosun has achieved in terms of constructions!

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Jones4190(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
THE WORST DISEASE EVER IS IGNORANCE

Ignorance is a big disease. I just want to remind all those making noise that they will bomb Nigeria, that they will crush their father's zoo and not my own fatherland bla bla and wailing to the United Nations that the UN should come and help them split Nigeria, please remind them that the second most powerful person in that UN they are wailing to, the DEPUTY SECRETARY-GENERAL, is none other than a representative of the Nigerian nation in the person of none other than Amina Mohammed who is the immediate past minister of environment in the cabinet of Muhammadu Buhari. Yes, the same Buhari they say they will disgrace today at the same United Nations General Assembly. The 56-year-old genius Amina Mohammed received the National Honours Award of the Order of the Federal Republic in 2006 and was inducted in the Nigerian Women’s Hall of Fame in 2007. She was born in Gombe State, in north-eastern Nigeria, in 1961. When you do things without sense, you end up shooting yourself in the foot, no strategy, no planning, no nothing. If you think the UN will help you break Nigeria, you are on a very long thing and it really shows how naive you are about local, regional and global politics. I have not mentioned anybody's name. Let me go and make more coffee. Ayam coming.
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by dokiOloye(m): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ladyjumong:
lol, also my state. heard he z doing alot tho... which L.G.A ?
Haaa.I no go fit announce that one for here ooo.No vex oo,lol.Its a small world,U know.
About d person who told U he's doing a lot,ask him/her what Umahi has done in his/her local government, area or village and he will start stammering.
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by searchhussein(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
Is this a flyover over or a wedding reception hall..

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by kelechi50: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
dokiOloye:
There are 13 local government areas in Ebonyi state,but U ppl want to suffocate us with propaganda just because Umahi tarred some roads and did street lighting in d state capital,which is a tiny part of Abakaliki and Ebonyi local government areas.
Meanwhile, even hawkers whose whole wares amount to less than 1000naira now pay tax in Ebonyi state now,civil servants have their salaries slashed into 2 with d same tax and yet nothing is happening in any other place in d state apart from d state capital and Uburu where U and the governor comes from.
please don't mind this village champion because you find yourself confined to your village, go to all the communities in Anambra they are all tarred and go Ikwo communities and show me any infrastructural development there, especially in Umeh, Izo and Ogagbo Igbudu no single tarred roads, water, electricity and hospital and your here talking trash
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by agabaI23(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
Amarabae:
he should have used that money to build a world class secondary schools in the 13 LGAS or build the 3 mega general hospitals in the 3 senatorial districts in the state.
they have enough secondary schools. Ebonyi needs face lift. So it is needed.

However them don too talk about these flyovers etc
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Ladyjumong(f): 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
dokiOloye:
Haaa.I no go fit announce that one for here ooo.No vex oo,lol.Its a small world,U know.
About d person who told U he's doing a lot,ask him/her what Umahi has done in his/her local government, area or village and he will start stammering.
naa, no one told me, just tru media news

grin grin grin why naa, ur village people dey nairaland cheesy
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by ogatboy(m): 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Majesticniyi:

Take your time to google it. You'd be surprised how much Amosun has achieved in terms of constructions!

What will I google when I live there? Propaganda aiit working on me. I judge from what I see not what I read or hear. Iranu
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by dokiOloye(m): 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=kelechi50 post=60650275]please don't mind this village champion because you find yourself confined to your village, go to all the communities in Anambra they are all tarred and go Ikwo communities and show me any infrastructural development there, especially in Umeh, Izo and Ogagbo Igbudu no single tarred roads, water, electricity and hospital and your here talking trash [/quote]Bros eee,U come talk am,e be like say na me be d village champion.
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by erunz(m): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
captleonerd:
infrastructural master just because 2 flyovers at most. amosun built 10 in Ogun state and we didn't give him title. we are still bashing him

now umahi is about to mortgage ebonyi with the proposed heavy loan. let me keep my mouth shut before the bite me
Yes you can't give him name, because his people don't need some of those bridges. Beside with little resources Umahi is achieving more
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
dokiOloye:
Meanwhile, even hawkers whose whole wares amount to less than 1000naira now pay tax in Ebonyi state now,civil servants have their salaries slashed into 2 with d same tax and yet nothing is happening in any other place in d state apart from d state capital and Uburu where U and the governor come from.
Tell them let them hear. Ebonyi has other under developed local govt with very bad roads, that the govt did not even bother to look into.
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by dokiOloye(m): 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ladyjumong:
naa, no one told me, just tru media news

grin grin grin why naa, ur village people dey nairaland cheesy
My moniker and my location which is on my profile when added wt my local govt could easily give me away since I already stated here I'm from Ebonyi state.
U know Umahi relies on propaganda so much and has ppl monitoring social media for him and all d guys who were active cult members or dropped out of school are on his payroll now in d name of Technical assistant, etc.
Me,I no wan make person beat me when I go Ebonyi cos I'm retired from gra gra now.
By d way,U heard d way they beat one Journalist,Charles Otu recently?Them mend d guy well oo.
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
Amarabae:
Amarachi na fact you talk.
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Ladyjumong(f): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
dokiOloye:
My moniker and my location which is on my profile when added wt my local govt could easily give me away since I already stated here I'm from Ebonyi state.
U know Umahi relies on propaganda so much and has ppl monitoring social media for him and all d guys who were active cult members or dropped out of school are on his payroll now in d name of Technical assistant, etc.
Me,I no wan make person beat me when I go Ebonyi cos I'm retired from gra gra now.
By d way,U heard d way they beat one Journalist,Charles Otu recently?Them mend d guy well oo.
hmmmn, this goverment sef. i tire ooo

i don dey hear say dah umahi sef na top cultist. no be todays news sef. beat the journalist say en do them wetin ?
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by mofewilkie(m): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
Amarabae:

That money won't be enough for 3 well-equipped mega hospitals
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
"Engineering master piece" he said,...... very funny.... kudos to the government of the state anyway, but next time, don't exaggerate and over flog issues....
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Habakus: 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
dokiOloye:
I advice you to withdraw your statement if you've not yet been to Ebonyi state in recent time.
Forget about what opposition is saying and visit Ebonyi state and see things for yourself.
This man, Dave Umahi is really transforming Ebonyi state positively.
And I'm talking about all parts of Ebonyi State. He's presently laying water pipes across the state to ensure that each home in the state has access to clean water supply.
There are several empowerment programmes by the state government targeted for the youths, the retired, the unemployed and business people.
Recently, just to mention one instance, Ebonyi state Youths were given 250000 naira to kick-start small scale businesses.
Mind you, Ebonyi state receives one of the smallest allocation in the country.
Guy just visit Ebonyi state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) / Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today / Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.