Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master (32639 Views)

Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger / Governor Umahi, The Devil From The South East / Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by uglyafonja: 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Majesticniyi:

So you live in Ogun and still asked that question? Maybe you should check out what other governors in the SW have achieved...it might help you reevaluate your opinion about Amosun.

BTW: I was raised in Abeokuta and currently shuttle between Oyo and Ogun.

Ebony state is infrastructurally more developed than Ogun state...this thread say it all
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by chukxie(m): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Some Nigerians and mediocrity are like bread and beans. "Masterpiece" my foot!
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by uglyafonja: 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Majesticniyi:

So you live in Ogun and still asked that question? Maybe you should check out what other governors in the SW have achieved...it might help you reevaluate your opinion about Amosun.

BTW: I was raised in Abeokuta and currently shuttle between Oyo and Ogun.

Ebony state is infrastructurally more developed than Ogun state...this thread say it all

https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://www.nairaland.com/3890621/comparing-developmental-projects-ogun-state/2&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj6jJjpkLTWAhVOYVAKHWJpBooQFggeMAA&usg=AFQjCNFK54bLXUhSZSJZfo23U9DKIf6bjw
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by TheKingdom: 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
Umahi sucks....Period
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Iduatei(m): 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nweze1986:
EBONYI FLYOVER: UMAHI, THE INFRASTRUCTURE MASTER.

BY Philip Nweze

If there is any monument that will clinch the outstanding structure award for 2017, it is the recently built twin flyover bridge at the Akanu Ibiam junction, in Abakaliki. To anyone who has been to the scene, this probably comes as no surprise. Built as a solution to the traffic snarl at the ever busy junction, the structure remains one of d greatest engineering feats of the 21st century. The bridge which situates at the heart of the city is simply a marvel to behold. Built, along two others for a reported 700 million naira, which seems remarkable value for money, it opened for traffic this year.

An estimated 10, 000 motorists use the route daily. The twin bridge is beautifully defined by installation of decorative lights adorning the bridge and a water fountain which reflects myriads of colours that dazzles passersby, especially by nightfall..

The Akanu Ibiam Flyover Bridge was conceived to reduce the surging traffic pressure along the Trans-Sahara Highway, amidst criticisms from the opposition camp. Unknown to these people, cities are measured by the volume of infrastructure they possess.Flyovers are not only the superstars of the engineering world. They influence the development of cultures, environments and lives in more ways than we can count. Its structure also shapes our lives, aiding commerce, social life and urban development.

A flyover in Ebony will help the state zoom ahead in development and pave the way to our progress. To the citizens, it will minimize congestion, reduce travel time.

Today, even the governor's most trenchant critics have joined in the beautiful refrain hailing this architectural masterpiece.

Akubaraoha is working, Ebonyi is on the rise.

#Share

Is there any place in the nigeria constitution to boro governors for atleats 1year. I promise to return him back plus my governor
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by captleonerd(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
uglyafonja:

Keep quiet....Ebony state is infrastructurally more developed than Ogun state...
the thread below can help you

https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://www.nairaland.com/3890621/comparing-developmental-projects-ogun-state/2&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj6jJjpkLTWAhVOYVAKHWJpBooQFggeMAA&usg=AFQjCNFK54bLXUhSZSJZfo23U9DKIf6bjw
lol from one single thread on nairaland? grin keep deceiving yourself
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by meeky007(m): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
Nice ..Its a step in the right direction. .I rep Ebonyi state. ..in other news abeg you people should beg lalasticlala and mynd44 to unban me abeg..imagine after spending hours writing a post and the spambot banned me and deleted my thread

Cc honsule puskin

SOS
me too
may be because I'm from ebonyi state
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by ogatboy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
farihafaheemah:

Just mention one amosun has not finished and i'll name 5 he has completed
Mtcheeeeeeeew

Yes because they only concentrate on the capital. What happens to other LGA. Iranu
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Jlow2: 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
untill dos women and men always paradin opposite the staduim lives re changed with govt policies dat will affect dem positively, reduced the tax dat has been increased by more dan 100% which has fustrated alot of businesses in ai esp solid minerals and stone crushers,lift the embargo on foreign rice, so dat pple can hav choice and let market forces determine d prices of the various rice ,local n foreign, lastly neighbour hood watch is a waste of scarce resources cos it has political undertone,high percentage of the motorcycle s went to political thugs /cultists, am not from ebonyi state but you insult the intelligence of the few
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
pasol4real:

Cant even comprehend you
Pls calm down hold your breath n retype
Although your frustration n anger were duely noted.

I understand you and 99.99% of your brothers are stark illiterates, I don't really expect you to comprehend. If it has to do with selling expired products sure you will comprehend

However, your frustration has caused mental block for you and your guys.
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
captleonerd:
amosun did his own too. BTW with 11 flyovers and 3 in ebonyi the Location excuse has been ruled out. Ogun doesn't receive more than 2 times what ebonyi receives.

Amosun didn't build 11 in under 2 years. offer proof to that if it happened.

pls browse up now budgets in Nigeria ain't no secret. ogun receives more than double of ebonyi state.
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
macuno88:

So true bro..Civil servants are in bondage in Ebonyi...

Pls show me proof that the state government of Ebonyi pays them half salary.
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by captleonerd(m): 4:38am On Sep 21, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Amosun didn't build 11 in under 2 years. offer proof to that if it happened.

pls browse up now budgets in Nigeria ain't no secret. ogun receives more than double of ebonyi state.
amosun did in two years and Ogun doesn't receive more than double. stop twisting facts
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by achi4u(m): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2017
Habakus:

I'd like to get your perspective since you're from Ebonyi State and run business there.
What aspects do you think that David Umahi has not performed comparatively better than his counterparts in other states?
Do share with us please.
Sorry I came late...

Dave Umahi started very well in infrastructural development and to an extent education, sports and health sector but to our greatest surprise everything comes to a halt for no reason.
We Ebonyians were very happy and ready /willing to support him but the way this absolute power entered his head makes any sensible Ebonyian to retract his support.
If we were to compare him to his counterparts, he has done slightly well, I'm very much disappointed that he failed to connect so many villages with tarred Roads just like what Peter Obi did during his time. He bought all the equipment for the job and Ebonyi is blessed with enough material for the job.
Finally, any governor that fails in Ebonyi state purposely want to fail.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by achi4u(m): 9:48am On Sep 21, 2017
ifyain:
The governors and their stupidity, fly over in state that have less cars than bikes and pedestrians just to show off. I pity our peoples lack of sense. even the lights are powered by generators.
yes, the street lights is powered by generator just the way Sullivan did it in Enugu state.
So, I applaud him on that.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
captleonerd:
amosun did in two years and Ogun doesn't receive more than double. stop twisting facts

Thank God we are in the social media/information era, Yorubas can never ever brazenly lie in public...

Below is Amosuns own achievement from his mouth.

He commissioned just one flyover in 2 years n 7 montha, he said it's the very first flyover in Ogun states 37 years history... grin grin grin.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/152421-amosun-lists-achievements-promises-ogun-residents-2014.html

Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by captleonerd(m): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Thank God we are in the social media/information era, Yorubas can never ever brazenly lie in public...

Below is Amosuns own achievement from his mouth.

He commissioned just one flyover in 2 years n 7 montha, he said it's the very first flyover in Ogun states 37 years history... grin grin grin.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/152421-amosun-lists-achievements-promises-ogun-residents-2014.html
what is this one saying? have you visited Abeokuta and Ogun state generally?
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
captleonerd:
what is this one saying? have you visited Abeokuta and Ogun state generally?

Brow pls address the issue I raised, Or allow the matter to die....grin.
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by farihafaheemah(m): 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
ogatboy:

Yes because they only concentrate on the capital. What happens to other LGA. Iranu
What about shagamu and Ijebu ode? I travel a lot along that axis. Tell me something else please
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Majesticniyi(m): 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
uglyafonja:

So you expect me to be drawn into the childish skirmish done on that thread? I'm sorry, I deal with what I see....not propaganda.
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by captleonerd(m): 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
captleonerd:

https://www.nairaland.com/1378086/pictures-massive-construction-work-ogun

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/ogun-still-huge-construction-site/

cure your ignorance

First of all, There's no pinshure on ur nairaland thread grin.

Then back to the topic because u have drifted.

U said Amosun build 10 flyover in 2 years...... Then I called u a liar n showed u where Amosun said he has built 1 flyover after 2 years n 7 months in his new year address in December 31 2013, He also said it was the first flyover in 37 yearsgrin.

Pls remain on that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Yesterday / Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally / Dino Melaye Spends Holiday With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.