Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord (14882 Views)

The Top Thirty Biggest Nigerian Songs Of 2021 / 30 Biggest Nigerian Songs Of 2020 By Iamsynord / 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by demsid(m): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2017
I even thought it's economic collaboration that will help the nation, wetin concern me with all these touts.
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by verygudbadguy(m): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2017
oviejnr:
Your right, but Wande killed the jam.
Wande is Nigeria's best. The guy's talent is underutilized. Imagine Wiz and Dav making waves when Wande just dey like an average artist.

1 Like

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by oviejnr(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Wande is Nigeria's best. The guy's talent is underutilized. Imagine Wiz and Dav making waves when Wande just dey like an average artist.
I tell you bro, Wizkid and 2 face once said they got much respect for wande in the industry. cool cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by Macdawid(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2017
El Chapo all the way! Mad beat, Mad lyrics, Mad vocals... In fact, crazy everything wink

2 Likes

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by seunny4lif(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2017
Remove Drake ft Wizkid
cos we no see Drake for the video grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by Ordilawi: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2017
I go make am

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by ionsman: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2017
Where is Major lazer ft Ice prince,Jidenna,khuli chana,patoranking,nasty-c? That should be No 1.

You no even sabi better sound.
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by Morenikeji090(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2017
yemmight:
In all, yoruba guys are making us proud both home and away.
for real I love when Yoruba are rolling we rather gonna be be making our Yoruba culture grow up more to be acting stupid ass lol I'm proud to be a Yoruba

1 Like

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 20, 2017
This guy again and his...... undecided
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by wildchild02: 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
#TeamDbanj

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION

1 Like

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by BlackPikiN(m): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Man the way we hype all this nonsense in our music scene.

Nneka have done more meaningful international collaborations than all this noise makers and this was more than 6-8 years ago. Yet she didn't brag or make any crazy noise about her work.

Heck Ayo Ogunmakin too have more hits Han all this craziness you listed here.

Op have you listened to Nneka ft Nas heartbeat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp5FdsaP2QU

Nneka ft Ziggy Marley express yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FolTQrcMnY0

Nneka ft Joss stone Babylon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2hXYryCUBE

Drake
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by campuslit(m): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2017

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by Bashnigga(m): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
ionsman:
Where is Major lazer ft Ice prince,Jidenna,khuli chana,patoranking,nasty-c? That should be No 1.

You no even sabi better sound.
I love particular wink
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by smallJagaban: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Wizzy making us proud on the international scene. I downloaded Ballers from season 1- 3 immediately i heard Sweet Love was played in Season 3.

Wizkid- Come closer, Wizkid- African Bad gal, Dbanj ft Gucci &WC- El chappo, Wale ft Wizkid and co- My love , Wizkid ft. Future- Everytime

Bonus: Davido- Pere, Emtee ft Tiwa savage- Me and you, Kranium Ft Wizkid, Ty Dolla- Can't believe, Kly ft. Wizkid- Scrrr pull up

Which website did you download ballers from? Bro
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by verygudbadguy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
smallJagaban:

Which website did you download ballers from? Bro
toxicwap.com

Go under TVseries. Check Queen of the south out. Watching at the moment.
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by BadBlaize(m): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Wizkid Everytime ft Future is out...
DAT song is boring
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by Bamz(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
bikerboy1:
grin When I saw "international collaboration" strategic business alliance came to my mind.

Feeling disappointed angry angry

smiley
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by smallJagaban: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
verygudbadguy:

toxicwap.com

Go under TVseries. Check Queen of the south out. Watching at the moment.

I have watched Queen of the south. Season 3 is not yet out
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by LeSudAfricaine: 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
Are these collaborations big because they feature Americans or big because the music is good? Methinks it's the former

1 Like

Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by verygudbadguy(m): 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
smallJagaban:

I have watched Queen of the south. Season 3 is not yet out
ok.
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by classicpeezy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
Bruhhh, you just earned my Internet love #nohomopls
Starboy to the world ����
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by gideon1971(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2017
abeg op do well to add KLY ft WIZKID Scrrr Pull Up
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 21, 2017
BlackPikiN:
Man the way we hype all this nonsense in our music scene.

Nneka have done more meaningful international collaborations than all this noise makers and this was more than 6-8 years ago. Yet she didn't brag or make any crazy noise about her work.

Her songs are alien to our ears....Who do we blame for that?
Re: 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord by somtookeke(m): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
International collaborations matter greatly to most Nigerian artistes and atimes, it's a thing of prestige and pride whenever a collaboration happens between them and a foreign act, it's usually seen as a success. So most times, Nigerians try all their might to nick a collaboration with a popular foreign artiste.

Continue reading click link below
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/9-nigerian-international-biggest.html

Read more:

Heavy Is The Head - Stormzy releases his second album
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/heavy-is-head-stormzy-releases-his.html

The 10 best sites to search for scholarships
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/the-10-best-sites-to-search-for.html

Inspector-General of Police Suspends APC Rally In Edo
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/inspector-general-of-police-suspends.html

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Rick Ross - Florida Boy Ft. T-pain & Kodak Black / Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick / Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.