Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow (15432 Views)

JAMB To Hold 2018 Admission Policy Meeting In Osun On June 26 / JAMB To Conduct Mock Exams In January / JAMB To Enforce Provision Of O-Level Results Before Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by UhuruKenyata: 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lacomus:
na so e be ooo
is the fault from the school or jamb?
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by Excellent4love: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
What of candidates who change institutions and course but have not been able to register due to the fact that JAMB has not uploaded their names in some of the Universities.

quote author=CornelG post=60645878]JAMB just announced through their official twitter handle @JAMBHQ that their will be an admission sensitisation tomorrow being Thursday on the NTA tv @ 10 O:Clock A.M. so all candidates are adviced to tune in to NTA channel at the scheduled time and watch that live and direct, where all candidates will be educated and enlighten on their rights and responsibilities in this year admission process.
[@JAMBHQ: There would be an intensive training on CAPS for candidates to know their rights and responsibilities on the 2017 admission process
@JAMBHQ: This would be tomorrow Thursday 21st September, 2017. Candidates and Stakeholders are advised to tune to NTA live at 10.00am
@JAMBHQ: Issues bothering on the admission process would be discussed.][/quote]
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by veraiyke(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
UhuruKenyata:
I registerd for DE since august 11th. And I want to apply for post-utme in federal university katsina but the school portal is bringing up an error message that my reg no. Is not in their data base
Is post utme not supposed to be for those who wrote jamb? Direct entry candidates buys DE forms from the very school dey apply to n den completes d application online. So ur reg no can't be in their site n as DE, except am wrong, ur not meant to purchase post utme form nor write it.
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by Excellent4love: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
What of the candidates who have not been able to register due to the fact that JAMB has not uploaded their names in some of the Universities?
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by UhuruKenyata: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
veraiyke:
Is post utme not supposed to be for those who wrote jamb? Direct entry candidates buys DE forms from the very school dey apply to n den completes d application online. So ur reg no can't be in their site n as DE, except am wrong, ur not meant to purchase post utme form nor write it.
this is the info on the school site

UTME CANDIDATES WHO
CHANGED TO FUDMA AND
DIRECT ENTRY 1ST CHOICE CAN
ACCESS THE PORTAL FOR POST-
UTME ONLINE REGISTRATION
Email: info@fudutsinma.edu.ng
19th September, 2017
All candidates who changed to Federal University
Dutsin-Ma and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who
chose FUDMA as 1st choice can access the
University portal for online Post-UTME
registration which will commence from Tuesday,
19th September, 2017 to Friday, 29th September,
Candidates are advised to visit the University
website http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions
for more information on the procedure for payment
of the Post-UTME Screening and registration
processes, please.
Thank you.
Iliyasu R. Falalu
Academic Secretary
For: Registrar

1 Like

Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by iykedakelvin(m): 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
Me wey no get light nko
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
UhuruKenyata:
is the fault from the school or jamb?
Na Jamb ooo
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by CornelG(m): 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
Excellent4love:
What of candidates who change institutions and course but have not been able to register due to the fact that JAMB has not uploaded their names in some of the Universities.

quote author=CornelG post=60645878]JAMB just announced through their official twitter handle @JAMBHQ that their will be an admission sensitisation tomorrow being Thursday on the NTA tv @ 10 O:Clock A.M. so all candidates are adviced to tune in to NTA channel at the scheduled time and watch that live and direct, where all candidates will be educated and enlighten on their rights and responsibilities in this year admission process.
[@JAMBHQ: There would be an intensive training on CAPS for candidates to know their rights and responsibilities on the 2017 admission process
@JAMBHQ: This would be tomorrow Thursday 21st September, 2017. Candidates and Stakeholders are advised to tune to NTA live at 10.00am
@JAMBHQ: Issues bothering on the admission process would be discussed.]
You just have to be a little patient for JAMB to do so and be rest assured that the school can never deny you admission on that ground
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by CornelG(m): 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
iykedakelvin:
Me wey no get light nko
Then You borrow or steal i better past my neighbour from your neighbour now
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by cryles(m): 12:42am On Sep 21, 2017
I have to do change of course for my sis twice becos jamb didn't send the details to unilorin.
jamb is a scam.
school is a scam.
Nigeria is a scam.
I regret I am a Nigerian.
everything na scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by whycee001(m): 12:55am On Sep 21, 2017
cryles:
I have to do change of course for my sis twice becos jamb didn't send the details to unilorin.
jamb is a scam.
school is a scam.
Nigeria is a scam.
I regret I am a Nigerian.
everything na scam
Ya, school is a scam.
YOU finish school no good job.
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by Josephshola: 4:31am On Sep 21, 2017
CornelG:

Hahahaha they must ooo jamb must have already bribe them by now
says who? No night for the past one week now for my area
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by CornelG(m): 6:34am On Sep 21, 2017
Josephshola:
says who? No night for the past one week now for my area
Hahahaha abi they don't ban nepa for una area ne? Maker una better go ask baba ooo
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by yisoabk: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2017
LENS POLYTECHNIC HAS COMMENCED ADMISSION EXERCISE. IT IS ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. I HAVE COLLECTED MY ADMISSION LETTER FOR MASS COMMUNICATION. I did not waste this year.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) / Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. / Pls. Can Any One Comment On This Essay" Farmer Are More Better Than Doctor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.