Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,448 members, 7,861,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong (47061 Views)

Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? / Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong / What Kind Of Cooking Pots Would You Rather Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by Maafiaalady: 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
solid3:
Lord help me before I become a manchelor.

Where are those nairaland fine wife material? shocked
Present....
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by princechurchill(m): 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
If u never burn rice u never start
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by uminem02(m): 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
That egg looks like an alien from mars

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

This egg shape reminds me of one of the Star Wars characters - that short creature. I don't know the name because I'm not a Star Wars fan.

In fact, it resembles some of the Sci-fi characters from Star Wars to Lord of the Rings and Aliens.

I can't believe you just insulted master yoda
shame on you

you have no respect for one of the most powerful Jedi master

A one time grand master of the Jedi
order

shame
shame
shame!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by motun2017(f): 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
slay queen that cannot boil egg is that one a slay queen??
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by wellmax(m): 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
The title should be 'when fools cook'
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by dayleke: 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lol....
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by Drniyi4u(m): 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lol
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by uminem02(m): 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Pidgin2:
If you put the spaghetti in when the water is boiling it will melt without breaking
Like ice?? Abi it'll soften....help me out cos ayam not understanding
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
no.9 happened to me today...Y i hate cooking. Too risky for me
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by sonogo(m): 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
That no 2 though pls is buhari back here?
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by Adaumunocha(f): 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lol... Na the kind food guys dey prepare. Jeez
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by oviejnr(m): 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
The pot of beans tho, looks like bald head grin cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by bangalee1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Narldon:

Tosyne2much

This looks like your handiwork

That was how my Cousin's Fiancee came to our house for introduction ..

and started washing Indomie Noodles before cooking..

Awon ti lie muhammed
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by Adaumunocha(f): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
pato405:
Can relate to the 4th pix. I was boiling egg and forgot. I went to the Pharmacy, then while waiting on the payment que, I remembered I didn't swith off the gas. Ol boy! I ran faster than my legs could carry me that day o! I don't know how I managed to cross the road that day. I think I must have jumped over several cars. in split seconds I was home. Merely standing by the door, I started coughing due to thick smoke diffusing from the kitchen.

The smell of burnt out pot was everywhere! I fumbled with the key twice and couldn't open the door out of panic. Then just by impulse and frustration, I kicked the door very violently, calmed down & inserted the keys again, a little twist and the door flung open. Then the smoke welcomed me.

Mistakes like these can cause devastating damages. I was just thinking "what if I set the house ablaze just because of N200 egg"? Where I go start from?

Meeeeehn that day, I learnt to always check everything in the house including the tap twice before leaving.
How can one leave you with a baby now

3 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by khalids: 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
This particular one na talent....to make your eggs look like aliens......bravo

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
When your N50 decides to grow wing under ur nose

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by PotatoSalad(m): 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
that cake had an erosion

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by tosyne2much(m): 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
pato405:
Can relate to the 4th pix. I was boiling egg and forgot. I went to the Pharmacy, then while waiting on the payment que, I remembered I didn't swith off the gas. Ol boy! I ran faster than my legs could carry me that day o! I don't know how I managed to cross the road that day. I think I must have jumped over several cars. in split seconds I was home. Merely standing by the door, I started coughing due to thick smoke diffusing from the kitchen.

The smell of burnt out pot was everywhere! I fumbled with the key twice and couldn't open the door out of panic. Then just by impulse and frustration, I kicked the door very violently, calmed down & inserted the keys again, a little twist and the door flung open. Then the smoke welcomed me.

Mistakes like these can cause devastating damages. I was just thinking "what if I set the house ablaze just because of N200 egg"? Where I go start from?

Meeeeehn that day, I learnt to always check everything in the house including the tap twice before leaving.
This reminds me of a day I went for lectures. I was still in my villa when my friend called me and informed me that a lecturer was already in class to conduct his test

I quickly put on my clothes and dashed to school with the speed of light forgetting I was warming my stew. During the test, I started receiving numerous calls from a particular lady in my villa and that was when I knew something was wrong.

After the test, I called her and she told me the smoke that emanated from my room almost set the villa on fire as I forgot to switch off my gas cooker which led to breaking of my door shocked

On getting to my room, both the pot and the stew don turn popcorn oooo.. Wetin come pain me pass be say I just cook the stew and assorted ingredients yapa for inside cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by TechAddiction: 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
Narldon:

That was how my Cousin's Fiancee came to our house for introduction ..

and started washing Indomie Noodles before cooking..

Meanwhile...

The egg looks like an Alien

Narldon don come again wiv her story...nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by Idrismusty97(m): 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
I have never seen so much pain in my life. May God forgive who ever did this.

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
I remember the day I burnt 500 Naira worth of soup because of gist when I was in school. I could not cry for my generation, the people I was gisting with only said sorry, some were laughing with their sorry. Chai it was painful, after that day, I never leave the kitchen even if I am cooking beans or I set an alarm to ring every five minutes if it is compulsory for me to leave the kitchen. I still do it till now that thing can not come and happen to me again. Never.

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by adjoviomole(m): 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
Op no tell me say number 6 na dodo?

1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by sioglobal: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
hmmm okwa maka ndi achoghi inu nwanyi coolhmmm okwa maka ndi achoghi inu nwanyi
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by tballeyy(m): 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
I could remenber the day I micro wave egg that how it was black
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by ajebuter(f): 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Slay Queening gone wrong.
chai.....laugh wan choke me...
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by Mrkumareze(m): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lol..and when u try to take a video coverage of your food

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by rexlims(m): 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
pato405:

i guess we are in d same boat, got home from work one evening and feeling really tired. decided to boil an egg to eat cos my wife and kids were out of town, i say make i chill small for sitting room, i no come know how sleep enter me, na d burnt smell woke me up from dat sleep. u shld hv seen d way i jumped up, it like as i jump my next landing na by d side of the gas cooker. come see d pot red hot. thank God noting wey fit catch fire dey nearby.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by sirgalahad26(m): 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
shilz:
Spaghetti can be cooked without breaking, depends on your receipe.
Abi ur pot size

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by ehix89(m): 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
shilz:
Spaghetti can be cooked without breaking, depends on your receipe.
I don't break mine, the pot is the culprit here, it's just too small

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
uminem02:

Like ice?? Abi it'll soften....help me out cos ayam not understanding

Yes, like ice
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by kolaaderin: 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

This egg shape reminds me of one of the Star Wars characters - that short creature. I don't know the name because I'm not a Star Wars fan.

In fact, it resembles some of the Sci-fi characters from Star Wars to Lord of the Rings and Aliens.

Not star wars, but ET movies. Extra-terrestrial Aliens

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. / 2 Guys Kill A Snake, Hang It On Their Necks, Cut It Into Pieces For Meat (Photo) / What Is The Traditional Name For Celery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.