Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. (46601 Views)

A Pot Of Soup I Prepared Today (4,900) / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) / I'm Frustrated! This Egwusi Soup That I Prepared Quarrels With Water. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Caaz: 4:06pm On Apr 19
My 8 yrs daughter decided to help me out cooking when she noticed how stressed and tired I was days ago.
I was impressed with her cooking skills.
I m officially handling the kitchen to her cheesy cheesy

She prepared breakfast which comprises of
Bread
8 raw eggs
A touch of ugwu leaf
And culinary .

Groundnut oil...1500
8 raw eggs...1600
Tomatoes...300
Pepper 200
Loaf...2000
Culinary(800)
Benny 200.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Caaz: 4:10pm On Apr 19
Oil
Ugwu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by illicit(m): 4:12pm On Apr 19
🤔
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Caaz: 4:14pm On Apr 19
Raw eggs
Ugwu
Tomatoes

4 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Caaz: 4:18pm On Apr 19
Leaf
Culinary

4 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Caaz: 4:27pm On Apr 19
The final product

26 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Caaz: 4:28pm On Apr 19
Food is ready

Cc: nlfpmod

17 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Kajaard: 4:53pm On Apr 19
Caaz:
Food is ready

Cc: nlfpmod

That's nice. It's good she has learnt how to cook well from a young age.

A*nie longest time cool

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by meobizy(f): 5:23pm On Apr 19
This will make front page. I no see anybody resembling eight year old for those pictures.

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Orire01(m): 5:25pm On Apr 19
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Atarakpa: 5:33pm On Apr 19
Maggi and egg. Abeg make we dey try to dey eat wise

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Amigoss: 5:33pm On Apr 19
Chaiii and there is me,burning ordinary boiling water....

Bread and ugwu undecided, make I nor talk wetin dey my mind

4 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Barrywilly(m): 5:33pm On Apr 19
Please do not encourage your child to start to near fire at age. She is too very young to be aware of the dangers of fire and possibly gas explosion because at that age, she is still prone to play with dangerous things. This may happen when you are not at home because you already encouraged it. Try to be a responsible parent.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by YourGFsnatcher: 5:33pm On Apr 19
Omoooo She do very well. So cute

3 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by NwaNimo1(m): 5:33pm On Apr 19
If true she's ready for marriage......

....but I know its a lie!

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:33pm On Apr 19
Lol

1 Like

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by ATEAMS: 5:33pm On Apr 19
Naxxxo

3 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by abc115: 5:33pm On Apr 19
You help or you no help her?

Talk true

22 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by MMempire(m): 5:33pm On Apr 19
But with your assistance.

20 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Manager001: 5:34pm On Apr 19
Encourage her

2 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Mystery2020: 5:34pm On Apr 19
The eggs look yummy 😋. Like mother like daughter.

I pray she won't become a toxic woman like Jeon, Jennyclay and Siofra.

Please continue to encourage her.

16 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Anijay1212(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19
meobizy:
This will make front page. I no see anybody resembling eight year old for those pictures.
grin grin grin
Me sef i no see am too

13 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Heavensent01(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19
Dey play

12 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by bewla(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19
O she most eat and eat good
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19
That's beautiful.
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by tefishy(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19
If you no mention age, I for talk say she don ripe for marriage.

At least she don sabi cook something cheesy unlike some girls for this nairaland wey no sabi boil egg

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Honestey: 5:35pm On Apr 19
Hope you get more than one toilet?

8 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Sonnobax15(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19
cheesy
Ahnie,is that you?

Anyways,she dey follow her momsy footsteps and that's good cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Lanre1st(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19
Mummy Don get assistant in the kitchen

1 Like

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by seanery: 5:36pm On Apr 19
Caaz:
The final product

WHTS THE NAME OF DIS SACRIFICE, AND FOR WHICH god

5 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by bewla(m): 5:37pm On Apr 19
seanery:

WHTS THE NAME OF DIS SACRIFICE, AND FOR WHICH god
Ogun enu

3 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by yuzjet(m): 5:37pm On Apr 19
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift / The Way I Make Rich Egusi Soup With Uziza Leaves, Scent Leaves & Goat Meat (pix) / What Do You Call This In Your Language/Dialect? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.