Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,335 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

she sucked A Black dick, Should I Feel Jealous ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / she sucked A Black dick, Should I Feel Jealous ? (1980 Views)

What Stupid Thing Did Your Partner Ever Do To Make You Feel Jealous? / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / I Don't Love Her But I Feel Jealous Each Time I See Her ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

she sucked A Black dick, Should I Feel Jealous ? by whywhyogun: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
one of my ugly white byatch colleagues has successfully seduced a black man , I am pretty sure they have had sex these few days.

because by my female intuition, I can sense that black dude's hormone is extraordinarily intense, and that white byatch is walking satisfactorily ,instead of flirtatiously.

should I make myself a drama by being jealous ? how can such a handsome black dick penetrate such a wrinkled woman ? if God has eyes, it should be me to be chased by that black dick.

anyway, i have not exchanged words with that colleague for days, and i am willing to keep this situation on, and i am not hurried to figure out how she seduced him.
Re: she sucked A Black dick, Should I Feel Jealous ? by whywhyogun: 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
Re: she sucked A Black dick, Should I Feel Jealous ? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
Why do you condescendingly refer to black men as black dick?
Re: she sucked A Black dick, Should I Feel Jealous ? by whywhyogun: 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sabrina18:

aren't they the same thing ?
Re: she sucked A Black dick, Should I Feel Jealous ? by skyhighweb(m): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sabrina18:
cause white men are refered to as white dick wink
Sabrina18:
cause white men are refered to as white dick
Re: she sucked A Black dick, Should I Feel Jealous ? by BluntBoy(m): 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
The hour is near.

1 Like

Re: she sucked A Black dick, Should I Feel Jealous ? by YourGFsnatcher: 11:02am On Dec 16, 2023
whywhyogun:
one of my ugly white byatch colleagues has successfully seduced a black man , I am pretty sure they have had sex these few days.

because by my female intuition, I can sense that black dude's hormone is extraordinarily intense, and that white byatch is walking satisfactorily ,instead of flirtatiously.

should I make myself a drama by being jealous ? how can such a handsome black dick penetrate such a wrinkled woman ? if God has eyes, it should be me to be chased by that black dick.

anyway, i have not exchanged words with that colleague for days, and i am willing to keep this situation on, and i am not hurried to figure out how she seduced him.

Trust me, he wants to Bleep you too

(1) (Reply)

Ten(10) Ways To Get Into Her Pants / How A Lady Tricked Me And Eventually Have Sex With Me / Walking Naked Into 2018! Rita Ora Flashes Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.