Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,766 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests (65707 Views)

Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) / Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) / K1 Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Mansion And His Animals In His Mini Zoo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by histemple: 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
ChristyB:
Hmmm some people shah, they don't even know if climbing that has destroyed their future.
Tufiakwa

How exactly?
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by karashita: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Benjom:
"Man's inhumanity to animal" undecided K1, you no try at all. In fact, you'll hear from our lawyers soon!
#AnimalRightsGroup .

Am with you on this.Too bad.
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by histemple: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
Florblu:
I hope the tortoise is just a pet

Please explain
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by handsomeyinka(m): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
See as the tortoise fresh pass the owner..
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by darnley16(m): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
tgmservice:
Those guest are typical mumu they dont know the afonja man is taking away their destiny with the charmed tortoise
arghhhhhhh!
and the guests with fu.cked up destinies ko?

1 Like

Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
where is OBO the Ninja tortoise oya come carry your ancestor grin grin grin
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
where is OBO the Ninja tortoise oya come carry your ancestors grin grin grin
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by jaykay2017: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
Benjom:
"Man's inhumanity to animal" undecided
K1, you no try at all. In fact, you'll hear from our lawyers soon!

#AnimalRightsGroup
can u imagine
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by Wolfbrother(m): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
How do you unveil a tortise?
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by 2016easy2017: 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
this devil ordered the massacre of innocents and accused them of link with terrorists.pls ask her if the small children are terrorists too

Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by vertueptime: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
That bald headed guy with black shirt snapping has an awful trouser, jump up rubbish, looks gay
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by 2016easy2017: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
2016easy2017:
this devil ordered the massacre of innocents and accused them of link with terrorists.pls ask her if the small children are terrorists too

Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by 2016easy2017: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=2016easy2017 post=60657959][/quote]
this woman must face the court in ICC
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by akigbemaru: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
zoba88:
People were amazed as king of Fuji music K1's tortoise was pictured carrying old and young guests around.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/k1-tortoise-pictured-carrying-old-and.html?m=1
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by factualscomedy(m): 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
crisycent:
Animal abuse. Well, Na dem. They rapè children, women(married/single), I no go surprise if dem never dey rapé this poor tortoise.

congrats Brotherly. you're now a certified mad man.
why must you always bring in ethnicity in every top¡!!
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by delli(m): 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=Florblu post=60653763]I hope the tortoise is just a pet you can say that again hope there is noting fetish
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by alaskido(m): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
See better meat just dey waste for somebody compound. I will send Python dance 2 to visit that premises. I suspect animal slavery there lol.
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by asawanathegreat(m): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
Animal kingdom will visit ur house soon for mistreating one of their own personnel.
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by TIDDOLL(m): 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Imagine... Standing on d tortoise lyk dat....

This people are crazy i tell u...
No respect for Animals...
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
Beremx:
So tortoise has now become an animal to ride on? What happened to horses?
Are horses happy to be ride on? sad
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by DonConst(m): 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hmmmmmm.....
Ijapa ologbon ewe
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by ChristyB(f): 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
My dear, we just have to be careful, how many places have you read that a tortoise carried someone?
Don't forget we're africans and we read meaning to anything.
Make e no be say na person destiny the tortoise carry so

histemple:

How exactly?

1 Like

Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by crisycent: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
factualscomedy:

congrats Brotherly. you're now a certified mad man.
why must you always bring in ethnicity in every top¡!!

Na your people regular trademark
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by nickyboduns: 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
TimFisher:
shocked
Is Evans out?why is he climbing the toi-toi.
maybe he still want to upgrade spiritually
asin ehen i thought am d only one seeing him o
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by crisycent: 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
Adefemiaderoju1:

Where did you put your brain?

Inside your mama wide püssy
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by joenor(m): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nice one
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by firstolalekan(m): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
tgmservice:
Those guest are typical mumu they dont know the afonja man is taking away their destiny with the charmed tortoise
Illiterate Oṣùs and their fetish mentality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by abbeyty(m): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
God knows how many pikin this man get.....ijapa ologbon ewe. looking for a flying tortoise to take me to LOndon
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by smileyoo: 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
k1. am your ardent fan, but this is not good for your image. don't you know you 're a role model to the young ones?
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by Prognose: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Benjom:
"Man's inhumanity to animal" undecided
K1, you no try at all. In fact, you'll hear from our lawyers soon!

#AnimalRightsGroup

I woke up sleepy-eyed to read this your comment.

You know I nearly smashed my screen trying to kill this your spider before I realized it wasn't real grin

1 Like

Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by eitsei(m): 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Some comments from people here depict how much foolishness and stupidity have eaten deep into their brains

1 Like

Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by BanevsJoker(m): 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
Animal cruelty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) / D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert / Toke Makinwa Says: "I Am Not A Lesbian" As She Touches Her Friend's Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.