Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Nnamdi Kanu May Have Been Killed - Lawyer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nnamdi Kanu May Have Been Killed - Lawyer (2017 Views)

IPOB: Kanu May Go Blind In DSS Detention - Ozekhome Tells Court / IPOB: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Never Regain his Freedom Again / Nnamdi Kanu May Not Face Trial – IPOB Lawyer, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu May Have Been Killed - Lawyer by BounceNigeria: 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
It's 6 days and no one knows where the self-acclaimed leader of IPOB may be hiding. Or is he being held against his will?

The lawyer representing the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu has alleged that his client was abducted by military operatives on September 14 and probably killed.

Ifeanyi Ejiofor made the allegation in a statement on Tuesday issued in reaction to insinuations that Kanu has gone into hiding.

The statement reads in part: “I have no doubt whatsoever that stories making round that my Client has fled outside Nigeria, were planted to divert attention from their murderous raid on my client’s house.

“I made last contact with my client few minutes into the bloody onslaught in his home on the 14th day of September 2017. Till date, I have not established further communication with him.

“The soldiers must have made possible contact with him on this 14th day of September 2017, when they invaded his house on a bloody raid, and by virtue of which position, they should tell the world if he was caught by fire of bullets in the hit of the bloody onslaught or he was arrested alive.

“In all probability, my client may have been killed by the invading soldiers who are now seeking ways to fool the world into believing that he has left the country. My request is that the military should produce my client wherever they kept him and stop diverting attention of the public,” Ejiofor said.

Source: http://news.bounce.ng/Content/nnamdi-kanu-allegedly-killed-lawyer-20170920

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Have Been Killed - Lawyer by hatchy(f): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
This people are always looking for ways to blackmail the government to gain sympathy.

Kanu's younger brother said last week Saturday that only Kanu can disclose his where about and this was reiterated by the outlawed group spokesman Emma Powerful.

The NBA should take appropriate sanction against this secessionist lawyer who consistently create tension by spewing lies and hatred. He cannot be using the NBA licence to tear apart the same country that gave him the licence to operate as an attorney.

Meanwhile.....

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Have Been Killed - Lawyer by taylor88(m): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Have Been Killed - Lawyer by CaptainG00D: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
hatchy:
This people are always looking for ways to blackmail the government to gain sympathy.

Kanu's younger brother said last week Saturday that only Kanu can disclose his where about and this was reiterated by the outlawed group spokesman Emma Powerful.

The NBA should take appropriate sanction against this secessionist lawyer who consistently create tension by spewing lies and hatred. He cannot be using the NBA licence to tear apart the same country that gave him the licence to operate as an attorney.

Meanwhile.....

Kanu has been killed..

(1) (Reply)

Mtn... Stop Stealing From The Poor! / Biafra: T.B Joshua Declares March 17 For Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Add Pictures To Your Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.