Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Mtn... Stop Stealing From The Poor! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mtn... Stop Stealing From The Poor! (2015 Views)

I Think Zoto App Is Stealing From Me. / Stealing From Customers: Airtel’s Grand Theft Strategy In Nigeria / The Poor Village Hunter 2 (regina Daniels) – Latest Nigerian Nollywood Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn... Stop Stealing From The Poor! by Corn99(m): 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
This isn't even funny right now. I've always complained about mtn deducting my balance for nothing, the first time i was compensated, the second time Nairaland banned me, now the third time isn't even funny at all.
On a normal day after calling i check to know how much is remaining that's if i wasn't spammed with it, yesternight I took up my phone to call an aunt, it went through and we spoke for just few seconds maybe 15s .
Now fast forward to 12:02am, I tried subscribing to the MTN PULSE 500MB NIGHT BUNDLE only for me to get a reply that it failed due to insufficient balance. I was shocked cos I wasn't with my ATM card neither could I go out to get one and I really needed to download some stuff before morning. Pls do not that I had about #60 before the call which shouldn't even gulp #20 (cos its a Nigerian line to Nigerian line call). Now after all I decided to call the MTN customer care (as we all know, with their always right attitude!) A lady picked up and told me that I have "SME TOOLKIT" on my line and I was like okay... "Did I activate it" and she couldn't answer, I don't know what the future holds in place if irregularities like this just pass by unchecked. Mtn knows of course I'm a student I try to manage what I have and yet they still treat me like this, it isn't fair at all. I hope this will be looked into and the right structures are put in place

Pls note: for those that care I do have the recording of my conversation with the customer care rep with me.

Re: Mtn... Stop Stealing From The Poor! by bizza45: 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
emptyhen defrauding Nigerians since their year of inauguration

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: T.B Joshua Declares March 17 For Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? / Need A Wife? Go To Kano! IT IS FREE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.